Democrats just killed the blue wave

"And secondly, there is still time for evidence to emerge regarding Kavanaugh's alleged attempted rape of a 15-year-old when he was 17."

Yes, you did, I just "rephrased" it.

Apparently, "rephrasing" to you means putting words and conclusions in my mouth. New evidence could emerge in the future that substantially contradicts either Ford's account or Kavanaugh's denials.

Like it or not, a cloud still hangs over this appointment. It appears that no one asked Ford to bring her allegations to her Congressional representative after Kavanaugh was put on the short list. The way Kavanaugh responded to these allegations being raised was extremely partisan, which is expected of politicians, but not of allegedly innocent judicial nominees.
 
No one asked Lois Lerner to go to war against conservatives using her power as an ranking employee in the IRS. She got all of her marching orders from her peer group.

Similarly, no one had to tell Ford to act, she was inculcated by her chosen culture and empowered by the emerging #MeToo movement and the knowledge that the onus was on the accused to prove innocence and that's when she got brave and "spoke up."

All of this hissy-fit was nothing more than Trump anger and the fear that the Left might lose Roe V Wade. Can you at least be a little honest about that, or is it going to be pure hackery?
 
"partisan hack"


Meaningless phrase. Show where he has ruled upon anything other than written law or precedent, unlike some others I could name on the court...

The latest ruling of his to be appealed to the Supreme court was denied cert. That means at least one (or more) of four left leaning justices agreed that his ruling was correct.
 
I am so sick of this job interview crap; it's total bullshit talking point.
His job interview was with the Executive branch and they nominated him after a successful job interview.
This "show trial" was just advise and consent from the branch of government that makes the laws.

One of our laws, nay rights, is that we are not under Napoleonic law, but innocent until proven guilty. If the Left wanted him found guilty, then they should have provided actual evidence, like the example of the principal's office above.

Except for Louisiana of course (pretty sure the Napoleonic Code has more than a little to do with the law there) . So sworn testimony is not evidence? What's the point of calling witnesses? Can prior consistent statements be considered evidence?
 
Well, first of all, there was actual evidence that Kavanaugh is a partisan hack. He provided that evidence in the same openly public way that Trump demonstrated collusion with the Russians to influence the last presidential election by going on TV and inviting them to illegally hack into American email accounts.

Not a disqualifying trait. Not even a valid talking point. Except to the foaming at the mouth fervent Left.


And secondly, there is still time for evidence to emerge regarding Kavanaugh's alleged attempted rape of a 15-year-old when he was 17. These allegations only surfaced this past summer, so it is not surprising that they have not yet been fully explored.

They WERE "fully explored". The judicial committee "fully explored" them through live testimony and sworn statements of those who were named by the accuser. Interestingly enough, you don't seem to care that the EVIDENCE (as you put it) in the form of the therapists notes has not been produced even upon request.

Why wouldn't you voluntarily produce corroborating evidence if you had it? Unless you don't really have any.


The main point is that the recent 5-day FBI supplemental investigation did not prove Kavanaugh innocent of the allegations, as some in the right wing wishfully contend. The cloud still hangs over Kavanaugh and the Repugnican Party.

Have a nice day.

The FBI supplemental background check wasn't supposed to "prove he was innocent". It was conducted to determine if there was any EVIDENCE to support the accusations. They found none. No support in lay persons language means there isn't any EVIDENCE.
 
Last edited:
Lmao

Keep squawking, Deplorables. It only looks like you're angry that Brett will always have a taint.

Trump declaring (lying) he was "proven" innocent had the same effect.

No rape! No collusion!
 

Nothing could be further from the truth. The only let down was because people had actually begun to convince themselves of the very highly improbable outcome of Kavanaugh not getting on the SCOUTS. But that would require Susan Collins listening to her constituents and Sen Flake having a backbone, neither of which was ever going to be true. People just got their hopes up and they were let down.

As to the impact on voting Nov 6th - all it did was stiffen the resolve of those committed to restoring the systems of check and balances by taking the gavel out of the hands of the GOP in the legislature.
 
Democrats expand lead to 13% in CNN's latest generic poll..

The Democrats have expanded their lead to 13 points in CNN's latest generic poll, taken four weeks out from election day, of how voters intend to cast ballots in November, and their level of enthusiasm.

The national poll found 54 percent of those surveyed intend to vote Democratic, while 41 percent will support Republican candidates. The Dems' advantage in September was 10 percent.
 
Once again, moochmeister, it wasn't a trial, it was a job interview.

It was more of a trial than a job interview.

I recognize this distinction is probably lost on you, given the fact that you've never interviewed for a job.

It's been a LONG time, I'm sure iff you keep trying though someone will give you another chance.

Lmao

Keep squawking, Deplorables. It only looks like you're angry that Brett will always have a taint!

You seem more angry than anyone.

Must be nervous you might have a hard time subverting all those rights you hate so much with another pro-USA justice.
 
Back
Top