Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

me, too

I love to suck and swallow. I am what is known as a cock worshipper. I seek out guys who don't reciprocate, just sit there like a stud and expect a good blowjob. I have found one that might be a regular for a while. Nice. He knows I enjoy it. He's a big cummer too, and no, you cant have his number.
 
sucking

I love sucking cock. There is just something about having a nice hard cock fucking my face. I am truly a cock sucker in thta I really do not care if the other guy wants to suck me (I never turn down a good bj). When I suck a cock, I can't wait until the guy feeds me a big load---the bigger the better. I love the taste and feel of cum in my mouth/
 
I love to suck and swallow. I am what is known as a cock worshipper. I seek out guys who don't reciprocate, just sit there like a stud and expect a good blowjob. I have found one that might be a regular for a while. Nice. He knows I enjoy it. He's a big cummer too, and no, you cant have his number.

Screw that--what's yours? ;)
 
Orally Fixated

Yes, since that fateful night at that Boy Scout National Jamboree, where I learned more than just how to lose at strip poker on purpose. Karl taught me to enjoy pleasuring him. almost completely the opposite of how I was after that with women. Then when he recently reentered my life, I was much inclined to make his beautiful uncut cock explode inside my mouth. I enjoy the taste and feel of him as I pump my hands down his thick shaft while lavishly licking and sucking his big purple head, sucking and begging for his cum, mmm, yeah, I enjoy it
 
I enjoy sucking cock more than getting sucked. It is all about the cock, not the guy but I don't like pushy guys.

Just a regular guy who wants to get off please. One who enjoys good old fashion pussy porn and also enjoys sucking as well.
 
I enjoy sucking cock more than getting sucked. It is all about the cock, not the guy but I don't like pushy guys.

Just a regular guy who wants to get off please. One who enjoys good old fashion pussy porn and also enjoys sucking as well.


I love to suck a guy whilst I'm dressed in slutty undies I also love a cock up my ass or a good hard strapon
 
It's been a long time since i have done it, and even then, never to completion. I did enjoy the feel of a cock in my mouth, but whether that was the taboo aspect of what I was doing, or something else, I'm not sure. Would I do it again? hell yes if everything was right...
 
If you find men attractive...usually you enjoy sucking cock

But the reverse isn't always true. I'm only slightly attracted to men (compared to my fascination with women), but I love sucking cock. I don't really know what it is, I suppose the combination of how hard, throbbing and powerful they are, yet completely at your mercy while you lavish attention on them. It's been too long since I had a real one, but I think about it all the time.
 
cock

i love how it tastes and feels so hard in my mouth and knowing it will cum at any minute...mmmm...what a surprise!
 
As the title says, who actuly enjoys sucking a hard dick, what's the best part for u.
I wouldn't have made this thread if I don't enjoy a good cock in my mouth. I don't know what it is, it's warmth, feeling it grow in ur mouth, just trying to go deeper and feel it throbbing in my throat... And then we get to the final throb and then there's really nothing better then the head of a big dick cumming in my enclosed mouth, ever bit of cum either hitting the back of my mouth or tongue. For me, the cum is DEFFINATELY THE BEST PART, nothing beats knowing eiher it was in ur ass a second ago, now ur sucking it until il blows in ur mouth, obviously my tongue is pressed hard up against the cock sumwhere and feeling that last little squirm then the pulse and throb and then magic, hot sticky yummy cum in my mouth *drools for cock*

i love sucking cock, i love to be on my knees in front of a guy sucking on that lovely hard cock, i love the taste of his precum knowing that soon he will shoot his load in my waiting mouth, sometimes i like him to pull out and rest his cock on my bottom lip so he shoots his cum on my tongue and sometimes i love it when he shoves his cock all the way to the back of my throat but always i love the feeling of submission ,sucking on his cock being in his power and the taste and feel of his cock in my mouth is heaven .
 
i love sucking cock, i love to be on my knees in front of a guy sucking on that lovely hard cock, i love the taste of his precum knowing that soon he will shoot his load in my waiting mouth, sometimes i like him to pull out and rest his cock on my bottom lip so he shoots his cum on my tongue and sometimes i love it when he shoves his cock all the way to the back of my throat but always i love the feeling of submission ,sucking on his cock being in his power and the taste and feel of his cock in my mouth is heaven .

Just amazingly, wonderfully hot, man :D
 
Yes agree so hot.
Sucking a cock gives me a feeling of being in control rather than th opposite. I can dictate what he is experiencing and hear, feel, taste and smell his emotion x
 
The best part for me is making the guy so hot he can't stand it and feeling his cock pulse in my mouth (I love that) as he moans and is on the edge of shooting his load in my eager mouth. :D
 
I've not had much experiance in this, but I did enjoy few times I did it.
The first time I was curious and nervous, the girls at school had all talked about it and we had discussed it in sex ed, but there I was on the bed in a RV, my first hard cock in my hand,considering putting it in my mouth, I had to gasp for air as I had forgotten to breathe, then I cautiously tasted it with my tongue,hmm not to bad,kissing it,then licking it,holding his balls in one hand,then I wanted to see how far down my throat I could get it....suddenley he was fucking my face, a couple of times he slipped out but we quickly got it back in, I was now rubbing my clit,not even knowing I was doing that, he slipped out again and as I grbbed his cock to stuff it back in my face hole, he came spurting like an oil rig,cum in on my face,in my hair on my neck and trickling onto my titties, I was shocked,disgusted repulsed by the fact I loved it and wanted MORE cum all over my face, I came so hard at the thought, then I licked and sucked his cock clean and kissed him,making sure the cum on my face was passed to his, smeared all ovr his face as we kissed, then I could lick it off his face...hmmmmmmmcan't wait for the next time I get a chance to suck cock
Very nice!!! You just got my cock so hard!!
 
I love sucking cock! I love the feel, the texture, the taste, and I love the way cum feels as it spurts onto my tongue for me to savor and then swallow. I also love having my mouth fucked hard and having a man blast a load straight down my throat. Oh, in case I didn't mention it, I LOVE sucking Cock!
 
Back
Top