Greetings from New Lit Author

DeathAndTaxes

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Posts
123
Hi there! OK, at the goading of my editor, LaRascasse, I'm putting up a thread to introduce myself to the room. I lurked as a reader on Lit for years before I made an account, and for a few years after before I decided to stop talking to myself about writing, and imagining what I would write and just DO IT already. Hehehe

I usually hang out in BDSM, Non-Con, Sci-Fi, or Novellas, with a smattering of activity elsewhere, so those are the kinds of stories I'm writing. I'm a fan of historical settings, dystopian futures, and other escapes from the current reality, and it seems like the bulk of my writing ideas involve those themes. Although I do have a few ideas from some quickie single page fap-fests, typically I do like to have a plot that drives the story, with the sex sprinkled over for decoration.

I just have one 3 chapter story up so far in BDSM, but I'm plowing away at a Non-Con piece right now.

So Hello Everyone! I hope to post in here more often! :D Yay writing! Yay sex!
 
Hi there! OK, at the goading of my editor, LaRascasse, I'm putting up a thread to introduce myself to the room. I lurked as a reader on Lit for years before I made an account, and for a few years after before I decided to stop talking to myself about writing, and imagining what I would write and just DO IT already. Hehehe

I usually hang out in BDSM, Non-Con, Sci-Fi, or Novellas, with a smattering of activity elsewhere, so those are the kinds of stories I'm writing. I'm a fan of historical settings, dystopian futures, and other escapes from the current reality, and it seems like the bulk of my writing ideas involve those themes. Although I do have a few ideas from some quickie single page fap-fests, typically I do like to have a plot that drives the story, with the sex sprinkled over for decoration.

I just have one 3 chapter story up so far in BDSM, but I'm plowing away at a Non-Con piece right now.

So Hello Everyone! I hope to post in here more often! :D Yay writing! Yay sex!

Another unsuspecting author ensnared into our quagmire of wordiness. *mwahahahaha*

Welcome to the zany, eccentric and occasionally incorrigible clique. Strap yourself in for the ride. Don't feed the trolls. Get your posts up on the various threads.

One of the reasons I wanted you to make this thread is in adherence to a long-standing Literotica tradition where female authors have to post nude pics of themselves (atleast 3 candid shots) on their introductory threads. They have to be kept up for three days (or until everyone here as downloaded them, whichever is later).

Jokes apart, sit back, relax and enjoy. *Hands chilled beer*
 
Welcome aboard.

You're in good hands with your editor. A little twisted, but good nonetheless.
 
Welcome. And listen to NOTHING these guys tell you about posting pictures!! They LIE!
 
Welcome to the madhouse of the AH and writing for Lit. May whatever deity you believe in have mercy on your.... Brain. ;)
 
Now I've got a complex. No one told me to post nude pictures of myself.

Then again how would they know? ;)

Yeah. They didn't tell me when I got here either. (That might be because I never bothered to introduce myself. I just started posting as if I had every right to express my opinion. No wonder everybody thought I was an alt. :rolleyes:)

I do believe TxRad told me it was a requirement for something or other once though. Boy did I feel stupid when I realized he was lying! ;)
 
Welcome aboard Death And Taxes!

R. Richard - I'll have you know I made use of your Pirate Adventure Source submissions as one of the resources for my work in progress. :) Maybe if you like Non-Con you can come vet my accuracy in a month or two when the chapters start to go up! :) Thanks for posting those.
 
Welcome aboard D and T

Just a few tips.

Scouries is a liar, treat him, JBJ, and Trysail like different flavors of crazy homeless people. Best ignored, sometimes funny.

Avatar comes at 100 posts, edit-able line under your name comes at 1,000

And just remember.

On the internet, nobody knows that you're a dog.

Nobody.

Welcome :rose:
 
Welcome to the club.

Now in order for your membership to be completely official, please add any medications you are on to the big bowl in the center of the table. It's the one with the label: "Writer's M&M's" and we all share.
 
Speak of the devil and look who appears, scouries propaganda alt.

There is no such thing as AIR. It is a fake association of one that he uses to promote his fake contests, fake awards, and fake lists.

For a better experience, your best bet is to put him and him on ignore as soon as possible.

A public service announcement for any and all newbies. :D
 
Hi and welcome to the AH! Looking forward to giving your stories a read, I love anything with Greek mythology in it and have even snuck Persephone into one of my own stories.
 
Hi and welcome to the AH! Looking forward to giving your stories a read, I love anything with Greek mythology in it and have even snuck Persephone into one of my own stories.

In my BDSM series The Circle The Grand Mistress of all the groups is The Lady Persephone AKA Hell's Chosen Flower.
 
Hi and welcome to the AH! Looking forward to giving your stories a read, I love anything with Greek mythology in it and have even snuck Persephone into one of my own stories.

That's quite an avatar you've chosen. I think that what we all wish it looked like when someone was reading our stories.
 
That's quite an avatar you've chosen. I think that what we all wish it looked like when someone was reading our stories.

I agree. Though I guess if she was reading one of our stories she'd be more likely to be holding a Kindle or a Nook.
 
Just finished reading Eighth House. Congratulations on an excellent piece of work. seems a bit presumptuous of me to add my greetings to this thread when I've only been here five minutes myself, but here they are anyway. looking forward to reading more of you :)
 
Back
Top