Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Discussion Circle

Old 04-05-2014, 03:23 PM   #26
PaulScottBarbarasSon
Really Experienced

At the kitchen sink

What is hot is imagining an 18 year old college freshman get introduced to lesbian lust on campus.
She was the all-American wholesome girl in high school. Now she still puts up the facade. But she is a smoldering lezzie bitch beneath it all. Coming home for summer break, she realized that her Ladies Home Journal reading prim and proper mom is a also a buxom hot mama. The daughter decides she has to have sex with her mother! Somehow she has to find a way to get between the legs of the conservative woman. She will not rest until her tongue is playing with mom's clit!
What a scene somewhere in the mix! Mom is at the kitchen sink. Daughter slinks up behind mom, cups mom's breasts and whispers sweet obscenities into her ear, just before oblivious dad comes down for breakfast!
Whether a son and his mom or a daughter and her mom, a cupping mom's boobs from behind at the kitchen sink scene gets old!

Old 04-10-2014, 12:12 AM   #27
sexnovella
Really Experienced

Post My daughter and mother story got approved yesterday

Check out "Daughter Of Night"

Old 04-10-2014, 03:56 AM   #28
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnovella View Post
Check out "Daughter Of Night"
And how do we find your story?

Jenny Be Fair (incest-humor) - "This story totally sucks, didn't even get my dick hard. Sorry I spent the time reading this garbage." -Anonymous
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anonymous
Right Under His Eyes (satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anonymous

NEW: One Blade of Grass (snide EARTH DAY contest entry) - "What a lovely celebration of skankdom. Kudos." -Anonymous