Status
Not open for further replies.
bmw1080 said:
Luba and her sister..................

11.jpg

Wow, thanks for this one, I LOVE it

Diana Rigg

kwas1modem said:
I always wanted Diana Rigg to give me a spanking because I have been a bad boy. After looking at this old pic, I feel the same way.

Jim

I lost track of how many adolescent Saturday nights I spent with a severe bulge in my pants watching the Avengers. Diana Rigg was one of my first fantasies.

They are repeating The Avengers on TV over here right now. It is weird watching it again, but Miss Rigg loses none of her appeal.

diana_rigg0016.jpg

BTW, thanks for the 'hair' pics Bill, much appreciated.

Dame Diana Rigg may be the only actress alive with no naked pictures on the internet. Early in her career, she appeared nude in a play called Abelard & Heloise. A critic made fun of her body. She vowed never to do nude scenes again.
:(

dianarigg.jpg

This is probably a fake, but I can dream, can't I?

Last edited:
The Mutt said:
Dame Diana Rigg may be the only actress alive with no naked pictures on the internet. Early in her career, she appeared nude in a play called Abelard & Heloise. A critic made fun of her body. She vowed never to do nude scenes again.
:(

dianarigg.jpg

This is probably a fake, but I can dream, can't I?

"...a gothic cathedral with too few flying buttresses."

Thanks for the dream.

Celebrities are okay but ordinary models like these are better. if you just want to see some nice nipples.

L143B_24.jpg

pic_09.jpg

058.jpg

pics05.jpg

0014.jpg

elenipool14.jpg

chantel-110.jpg

Not apt to these posts

What I have to offer is nowhere near the fantasic stuff that Bill Dada is crowning his office with! But I hope I can have some minor affect. In recent years, I've had a growing thing for Alyssa Milano of "Charmed". And it is slowly becoming an obsession.

SUN_pipe.jpg

The Mystery Valiant said:
What I have to offer is nowhere near the fantasic stuff that Bill Dada is crowning his office with! But I hope I can have some minor affect. In recent years, I've had a growing thing for Alyssa Milano of "Charmed". And it is slowly becoming an obsession.
I'm torn. Who has the best tits in show biz?
Alyssa Milano?
Jennifer Love Hewitt?
Susan Sarandon?
Angelina Jolie?

I'd have to go with Charisma Carpenter.
:p

That's what Miss Oatlash's nipples would look like if I chewed on them hard for about three hours.
:rose:

Last edited:
Susan, of Course !!!!

The Mutt said:
I'm torn. Who has the best tits in show biz?
Alyssa Milano?
Jennifer Love Hewitt?
Susan Sarandon?
Angelina Jolie?

My vote goes to SUSAN SARANDON--ten-points yummy (not just two)! Her breasts sometimes haunt me. And, she's got the smoldering, generous personality to go with classically graceful voluptuousness.

MilkFountain said:
My vote goes to SUSAN SARANDON--ten-points yummy (not just two)! Her breasts sometimes haunt me. And, she's got the smoldering, generous personality to go with classically graceful voluptuousness.

I'm sure there was a film guide published some years ago in which Susan Sarandon's breasts had their own separate entry.

Good Morning one and all!

Feeling good today, and here's something to help the day go well.

pk2fq1147054107.jpg

MilkFountain said:

I second all of the above and below.

sarandon_susan1.jpg

susansarandon102jv.jpg

Fantasymaster said:
Feeling good today, and here's something to help the day go well.

pk2fq1147054107.jpg

Ommmigod, that would be a great towell to open, with fab entertinement underneath! including ringed handles! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back