DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnottyNurse has really been trying hard to be a good girl this year. I think Santa would be proud!

KnottyNurse and I are working really hard to give everyone here a nice little Christmas present this year. We both think you all deserve it for putting up with us. I really think you guys are going to enjoy it and our little nurse is really excited to finish making it.

All I can tell you for now is that its Christmas themed and we plan to post it on Christmas Eve.

Let the wild speculation begin!
OMG YOU LIVE!!! hi hi hihi!!

With all you two have done...my imagination is going crazy

Good. It would be a KnottyNurse post with out some painful teasing.

Welcome back!

Thank you so much kanemmis. It's good to be home.

i want to eat your ass and pussy !

I am sure the nurse would love that.

OMG YOU LIVE!!! hi hi hihi!!

HI. Yup. Still alive.

I believe I detect a mercilous tease here...and yes, I am counting down the days.

You are detecting a merciless tease. I think and hope it will be worth it for everyone.

Well spread the word that we are posting a something special on Christmas Eve. I don't think anyone is going to want to miss it!

Glade to see you're back!! I've been waiting for 8 months to see you posting again, I can't wait for Christmas eve!!

OMG! Nothing could be better for christmas! I think I'm going to go through one old set a day, advent calendar style :D

One the 1st day of christmas knottynurse gave to me... NERDS!

OMG! Nothing could be better for christmas! I think I'm going to go through one old set a day, advent calendar style :D

One the 1st day of christmas knottynurse gave to me... NERDS!

I love this idea and fully support it!

be uber keen to catch up wiht you both! been forever!!!!

Oh not much. Just a nurse we all know might have gotten a tatto. maybe some extra piercings.

This is when life needa a fast forward button! 17 days seems an eternity!

This is when life needa a fast forward button! 17 days seems an eternity!

I know what you mean MrThickCA. Not to take the conversation away from KnottyNurse's nudity, but the two of us have become addicted to The Simpsons: Tapped Out. Its a game that, at times, involves a lot of waiting. You do wish you could put a fast-forward button on life once in a while.

KnottyNurse has really been trying hard to be a good girl this year. I think Santa would be proud!

KnottyNurse and I are working really hard to give everyone here a nice little Christmas present this year. We both think you all deserve it for putting up with us. I really think you guys are going to enjoy it and our little nurse is really excited to finish making it.

All I can tell you for now is that its Christmas themed and we plan to post it on Christmas Eve.

Let the wild speculation begin!

Merry Xmas to you! Look forward to the pics

Merry Xmas to you! Look forward to the pics

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, vanfan57. Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself? I never said one word about pictures. At this point you should not assume a thing. But speculate all you want. :devil:

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, vanfan57. Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself? I never said one word about pictures. At this point you should not assume a thing. But speculate all you want. :devil:

Well, whatever the theme is....I am sure we'll all be pleased!

Oh the torture! But...we're getting closer by the day. :)

Very true. Which is also putting the pressure on us to make sure we deliver something amazing and fun and awesome!

The days are not passing fast enough.

Can hardly wait to see more pics of the lovely nurse.

Everyone is so convinced that KnottyNurse and I are going to deliever pictures to all you naughty girls and boys. I never said anything about giving you all getting pictures for Christmas. I haven't said that once. But, with that said, It could be pictures. :D

Well, whatever the theme is....I am sure we'll all be pleased!

I really hope so. We are putting a lot of thought into this. For those of you who actively look at adult content you may have see what we are going to do before online. But I really don't think it will make it any less enjoyable at all. The nurse just hasn't done it on line. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back