One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also helps to be able to laugh at yourself...it hard to take life to seriously when you're hanging upside down trying to take a picture of your ass to post on the internet.

Well I think I just found a new sig quote. Actually a laughing fit in the state of arousal you have me in could cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure:D

:kiss::kiss:

Lovely shot... though I am not sure how I would know where to start licking and where to stop.

Hi Sexy!! Hot as ever!!

Hey there. Thank you. :kiss:

Well I think I just found a new sig quote. Actually a laughing fit in the state of arousal you have me in could cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure:D

:kiss::kiss:

It's so very true though, and while I wouldn't want to cause an unsafe drop in your blood pressure...I have to confess that I might have been overtaken by a giggling fit while in that position a time or two and ended up flat on my face. :D

Lovely shot... though I am not sure how I would know where to start licking and where to stop.

If it's warm and soft it's me, if it's cold and hard...it's not. At least the mirror was clean though. ;)

My computer crashed so I ran off to start the sauce for dinner and now it's running incredibly slow. I'll see about getting at least a picture or two posted here shortly if the darned machine will keep cooperating. :(

When I take pictures I always take a ton of them so that I can get rid of the ones that don't turn out well and keep the better quality shots. As my skills are starting to improve I find that I have more and more that are "keepers" and it becomes more difficult to decide which to delete. So, as usual I have far more pictures than I know what to do with. I'll try not to overload you with them, but there will probably be at least a few more to follow. Especially until my new lingerie comes in....yes I'm still obsessing.

I know that most of you have seen my face already, but I don't normally leave it visible in my pictures so I'm a bit nervous about this. Please be gentle. We'll see how long my courage holds out and how long I actually keep the one that shows my face up. :kiss:

Hmmm....my blue corset really looks more like a black corset doesn't it? The lighting was pretty good, I'm not quite sure how to make to color truer to real life.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Like them all but really like that last one, definitely comes out more black than blue how odd. Stockings always a good thing :)

Your right

I had to get up to let the dog out, so thought I would stop by with a quick good morning for those of you in the rest of the world before I curl back up for another hour or two. :kiss:

I was torn between a couple of photos for my "softer side" early morning picture of the day. This one is from my old thread, and was posted in another thread recently. Unfortunately I inadvertently removed it when cleaning out my other thread and various pictures from around the forum in order to consolidate them here.

A gentle good morning and a beautifully naughty day to you all. :kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

Right in front of me . . . how I want you

When I take pictures I always take a ton of them so that I can get rid of the ones that don't turn out well and keep the better quality shots. As my skills are starting to improve I find that I have more and more that are "keepers" and it becomes more difficult to decide which to delete. So, as usual I have far more pictures than I know what to do with. I'll try not to overload you with them, but there will probably be at least a few more to follow. Especially until my new lingerie comes in....yes I'm still obsessing.

I know that most of you have seen my face already, but I don't normally leave it visible in my pictures so I'm a bit nervous about this. Please be gentle. We'll see how long my courage holds out and how long I actually keep the one that shows my face up. :kiss:

Hmmm....my blue corset really looks more like a black corset doesn't it? The lighting was pretty good, I'm not quite sure how to make to color truer to real life.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Damn, baby, that last shot:devil::devil::devil:

:kiss:

Such a delicious mouth

attachment.php

How you make my mouth water . . . how you flirt with my emotions

The goddess unveiled!

Thank you

Isseii - thank you for allowing us to gaze upon your beauty. This:
attachment.php

is a striking photograph. Thank you again, DAve :heart::kiss::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Fabulous photos in the corset. I love the way that pattern makes your body flow.;)

Another beautiful set. Sadly, i am wrapping up for the evening. Wish i could wrap up with you. Off to bed... wanna come or cum both are fitting. Well that is if I fit in... man i must be tired. This corny little word game is not working nor intentional. Also if you are still having computer issues look me up, you know how to reach me. I wil see what I can do remotely.
:heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

God your beautiful love the pics, lingerie ...wow, stunning :)

I had to get up to let the dog out, so thought I would stop by with a quick good morning for those of you in the rest of the world before I curl back up for another hour or two. :kiss:

I was torn between a couple of photos for my "softer side" early morning picture of the day. This one is from my old thread, and was posted in another thread recently. Unfortunately I inadvertently removed it when cleaning out my other thread and various pictures from around the forum in order to consolidate them here.

A gentle good morning and a beautifully naughty day to you all. :kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

Love this one!

Like them all but really like that last one, definitely comes out more black than blue how odd. Stockings always a good thing :)

Thank you sweetie. It's a very dark blue, I looked through some of the others last night and you can tell it's blue in some if you look closely enough. I'm quite happy with it either way though.

Stockings...stockings are sometimes a good thing...sometimes a very annoying thing. I have some fishnets that I don't think I've even put on for you guys yet. They have a most annoying habit of starting to fall down my leg at the worst of times. You'll probably just end up with a pile of fishnet on the floor.

Maybe I should just save myself the trouble and photograph that. :D

Right in front of me . . . how I want you

I'm always hiding where you least expect me. ;)

Damn, baby, that last shot:devil:

:kiss:

I take it you approve then? :kiss:

Oh, and that whole almost falling on your face while taking pictures conversation...if I'm brave enough I have something amusing to show you later today. :eek:

How you make my mouth water . . . how you flirt with my emotions

I'll take that as a compliment, though based upon your prior posts I'm not sure those are your emotions that are being flirted with. ;)

And yet I wanna fork you real bad. :devil:

I was sooooo tempted to make the fork pun earlier. I knew I could count on you!

The goddess unveiled!

Oh please. You know you've seen it all before your sweetness. I did hope you would like that one though. I made a point of wearing my glasses just for you. :kiss:

Thank you sweetie. It's a very dark blue, I looked through some of the others last night and you can tell it's blue in some if you look closely enough. I'm quite happy with it either way though.

Stockings...stockings are sometimes a good thing...sometimes a very annoying thing. I have some fishnets that I don't think I've even put on for you guys yet. They have a most annoying habit of starting to fall down my leg at the worst of times. You'll probably just end up with a pile of fishnet on the floor.

That's the main thing :)

Fairly sure that the legs are an important part of what makes them look good :D Thought that's why they go with suspenders ;) By no means essential by they did look rather nice in those :)

Isseii - thank you for allowing us to gaze upon your beauty. This:
attachment.php

is a striking photograph. Thank you again, DAve :heart:

No thank you. Both for the compliments and for all of the smiles, laughs, and sweetness when it is I that should have been doing that for you. You're one of the sweetest friends a woman could ever wish for. :heart:

Quite sizzling pics you have been posting lately :rose:

xxx
Tyler

Why thank you Tyler. :kiss:

I do believe I'm finally learning to beat that poor camera into submission. Now if I could only convince it to stop running out of batteries at the worst of time. Next thing you know I'll be raiding the toy collection for replacements!

I don't suppose you've considered bringing the camera out of retirement have you?

Fabulous photos in the corset. I love the way that pattern makes your body flow.

Thank you hun. I don't know about the pattern, but I know the corset likes to make my body flow right out of it. ;)

Another beautiful set. Sadly, i am wrapping up for the evening. Wish i could wrap up with you. Off to bed... wanna come or cum both are fitting. Well that is if I fit in... man i must be tired. This corny little word game is not working nor intentional. Also if you are still having computer issues look me up, you know how to reach me. I wil see what I can do remotely.
:heart:

Awww, now you should know me better than that. I can have that computer torn down and rebuilt from old parts faster than you can blink your eye. I do appreciate the offer and all is well with it now though.

You REALLY must have had a long day....those words....yep. I loves ya anyway though. :heart:

God your beautiful love the pics, lingerie ...wow, stunning

I don't know what prompted you to wander into my humble little thread, but I'm oh so grateful that you did. Your sweet words never fail to bring a smile to my lips. :rose:

Love this one!

You just like that one because it's packed full o' boob! I know how you are. I have a present for you later today though.

Hope your day has gone as planned lover. :rose:

They rarely do, there's just never enough time in the day to complete all that needs to be done, and certainly not all that I would like to do. I owe you some writing, and a lot of snuggles my sweet.

Good morning beautiful.

Looking sexy as ever in your latest pics

Good morning to you sweetheart, and thank you. I hope your day is off to a great start. Or are you still hiding under that blanket of yours?

That's the main thing :)

Fairly sure that the legs are an important part of what makes them look good :D Thought that's why they go with suspenders ;) By no means essential by they did look rather nice in those :)

So many promise to stay up on their own though. I suspect those on look work if you don't have curvy legs that help encourage them on their way. ;)

So many promise to stay up on their own though. I suspect those on look work if you don't have curvy legs that help encourage them on their way. ;)

They can be deceptive little things telling you whatever they think will get you to put them on. Can't blame them for wanting to feel those curvy legs though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back