Compliment or Catcall

It seems based on the other thread, that the only time you are to ever compliment a woman is after you are in bed together. And even then maybe not.
 
It seems based on the other thread, that the only time you are to ever compliment a woman is after you are in bed together. And even then maybe not.

It's so demanding of women to expect to be treated like equals and with respect, isn't it?
 
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif
 
It's so demanding of women to expect to be treated like equals and with respect, isn't it?
"Is that bulge real?"
"Does the beard match the carpet?"
“Hey, baby! You hear me? You hear me? Yeah, ‘cause you’re a good listener.”
“Oo, darling, you look monogamous.”
 
here's the difference, I think.

If you say these things to a woman, she may ignore you or fear that you're going to check for yourself.
If you say these things to a man, he either thinks you're a crazy woman or he hopes you'll check for yourself.

so anyway... which guy were you talkin' about with the bulge?
 
Men reading this thread and the other one, whining and getting all butt-hurt won't get you more lucky with the ladies. Listening to women might. Just sayin'.
But they're doing us a favor, dammit! We should be grateful for the attention.
 
Guys?

Females are chronic liars.

All you really gotta know is, when they talk smack about how disgusting anal is (or deep throat or anything) and you know they cant get enough of it, don't dispute it. I've slept with married gals who damn other women for doing it then sneak around asking for a little quality time while daddys outta town.
 
Since we're going there again, I particularly like this article:

Dudes Greeting Dudes

Funny I was just talking to a lady about Christmas gifts and how guys don't really buy other guys gifts. No one is like " man, I see you been eyeing those Jordans lately I got you a pair my man."
 
Baila, that is great! I've had to deal with this one more than a few times:

(sees dude reading a book) "Whatcha reading bro? You like books? I love smart dudes. Get that brain on, bud. Aw yeah." #dudesgreetingdudes

It's all your fault, Jelly. Brains, ginger hair, and the hawtness! How's a guy supposed to control himself?

Funny I was just talking to a lady about Christmas gifts and how guys don't really buy other guys gifts. No one is like " man, I see you been eyeing those Jordans lately I got you a pair my man."

Why is that? I mean, while I wouldn't gift someone with a pair of Jordans, I have been known to buy other things for a close friend, just because. I can see a guy not doing this for people he doesn't know well, but for someone like a best friend? I dunno. Just seems odd to me.
 
Why is that? I mean, while I wouldn't gift someone with a pair of Jordans, I have been known to buy other things for a close friend, just because. I can see a guy not doing this for people he doesn't know well, but for someone like a best friend? I dunno. Just seems odd to me.[/QUOTE]

I don't really know either, but I must say i think athletic guys compliment each other more. Like in the gym its common to hear a stranger say nice way to bang out that set. Go to any inner city basketball court and you will hear someone say nice shoes or I like that shirt man. The oddest one I heard was, "Not to sound like a girl but where did you get that DragonBall Z shirt?" Which made me think why is it only women who can ask where someone got some clothes from?
 
Success rate and nothing but success rate. If you compliment a girl and it leads to a conversation, a phone number, a friendship- she will giggle with her friends about how you met and how charming you were. If she isn't into you- then you are an asshole for taking your eyes off the ground.
 
It's so demanding of women to expect to be treated like equals and with respect, isn't it?

I have never once complimented a complete stranger in person. I figure if they wanted me to say anything, they would acknowledge my existence. They don't, so I let them go about their shopping/job/pumping gas/whatever else it is they are doing. It's not like any of them would want to talk with me anyway.
 
I compliment strangers all the time.
Sometimes they're 5 years old and I'll say, "How did your mommy get such a sweet little boy"
Sometimes they're 95 and I'll say, "You've still got that sparkle"

no sexually tainted thread on an erotic site is going to change it
 
I compliment strangers all the time.
Sometimes they're 5 years old and I'll say, "How did your mommy get such a sweet little boy"
Sometimes they're 95 and I'll say, "You've still got that sparkle"

no sexually tainted thread on an erotic site is going to change it

It's that whole 6-94 that you shy away from. ;)
 
Yeah well, I will never be able to stop the involuntary exclamations when I unexpectedly find myself face to face with a drop dead gorgeous woman dressed or undressed really nice.

At least if I do, I hope I die soon thereafter...Life will no longer be worth living!:)
 
I tend not to speak to strangers at all unless I have been introduced by a mutual friend. Life lived by the rules of polite society circa 1890 has its disadvantages, but also its clarity.
 
I missed the debate the first time around, but reading this thread (and catching up on the other) reminded me of this.

:D
 
I used to be a cashier and i used to compliment people all the time. But it was like nice purse or nice ring. I feel that is fine. Also ive been called nasty stuff by ladies and seen it as rude but a different person could say it and it not be that bad.

Example: My 15 year old neighbor yells out "youre hot!!!" When i go to work. I never talk to her but i just see it as immaturity, harmless.

27 year old girl as im walking down the street and im like thats not cool.

Wait, was your dick out?

But wait again: you were offended that a woman complimented you?

That's interesting. Normally it's women who are offended. I get sick of it sometimes, if it's loud or nagging like he won't stop even if I ignore him, or if it's perverted. It's also weird to compliment a random person but ok. There's this chick making a movement trying to stop men from being allowed to catcall you (I won't say the name, I do not necessarily agree with her movement and do not want to advertise her).
 
Back
Top