how to... profile picture?

Exactly what?

Do you mean I have to have 100 posts to the bulletin board in order for me to upload a picture to my author profile? I didn't see that bit anywhere but would explain why my photo does not upload, even though it is less than the required size and follows the rules re: what's allowed to be photographed.

Do you mean I have to have 100 posts to the bulletin board in order for me to upload a picture to my author profile? I didn't see that bit anywhere but would explain why my photo does not upload, even though it is less than the required size and follows the rules re: what's allowed to be photographed.

Shouldn't need to for the story side. It could be that you need to submit a story or poem before you are allowed to post a picture and take up disk space. Just a thought.

Shouldn't need to for the story side. It could be that you need to submit a story or poem before you are allowed to post a picture and take up disk space. Just a thought.
Thanks for the thought. I already have 2 stories published since end of December.

Back