how to get ladies concern to do anal

lipsticlover

Experienced
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Posts
61
I have only done oral and vaginal in my sex life. But I wanna get more experience trying anal. How to get my wlfes concern to do anal and is there special pleasure for ladies by anal sex. Please help me how to get my wife permission and how to do it for the first time without hurting her.
 
The easiest way is with a diversion. That is, get her so hot she wants it anywhere, then sneak in thru the backdoor.
 
The above sounds like the easiest way to get slapped. You really need to talk this one out with her BEFOREHAND.
 
Op,

forgive my hesitance but you describe yourself as a boy who has granny/milf fantasies. you and your wife are probably very young and these kinds of things set the tone for the rest of your martial life..
a life I'm sure you cherish with great respect.

Because of that, I need to also suggest that you move along this path slowly while keeping communication with your wife very honest. There is something special about learning these things with the one you love and it would be terrible to turn that into some kind of childish pornography. Best wishes to you and your young wife.
 
thanks

Thanks a for your all comments and I would love to see more in details. Specially would she have a pleasure doing anal as much as vaginal sex.
 
You can't control her into liking anal. You just have to explore and hope she comes around on it. So if you're looking for a way to guarantee you'll get the experience you want, you're out of luck. No such thing exists.

As to exploring... explore. Take it very slowly. Ask her about it one day. If she doesn't say No, wait a while and then move on to playing with her rear end--say, one finger on the outside. If she doesn't say No, wait a while and then try poking the finger in. Keep adding on small pieces until she's ready.

If she does say No, either give up your fantasy or divorce her. You can't control her into liking anal.
 
Here ya go:

1 - Buy the largest dildo you can find
2 - Buy the largest tub of lube you can find
3 - Lube dildo
4 - Stuff dildo up your own ass as hard and as fast as you possibly can.

Now, and this is the critical part, how did you enjoy your experience? Care to try it again?

Yes, I'm being a touch flippant, however, your phrasing of the question indicates little regard for your victim . . . er, uh, wife. Talk with her about it, that is ALL you can ever do.

Remember, your partner has the same right to say no as you do. she has the same right to like or dislike things as you do. Do not ever try to force or coerce your partner to do things for you, not only will you be the ass, you won't likely have your relationship very long either.

Lastly, you can't make her like or enjoy anything. She may do anal occasionally for your benefit, she may even play it up so you get the most enjoyment possible, though she may not and may never enjoy it herself. Hence why you don't want to force her into anything.

Rational, reasonable adults who are able to openly communicate with each other will be able to find compromises to most things. If you do not have this type of relationship, then you need to look very hard at yourself and your partner and determine if going through life "together", steadfastly set in your ways, is how you want to live.

If you're still reading, I honestly wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. I hope you can communicate with your partner, I hope you can find a way to make this work for yourselves. :cool:
 
It help if she is a horny pervert.

Send her to us. If she has it in her we will bring it out.

We will corrupt her.

Hell, It may even be you she shares it with.:)
 
Back
Top