Attachments

• IMG_0743.jpg
    IMG_0743.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1140.jpg
    IMG_1140.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1
Two more for good luck

What's interesting, and slightly disappointing, to me is how few women enjoy seeing us men try this out...

Attachments

• IMG_1003.JPG
    IMG_1003.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0756.JPG
    IMG_0756.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 1
What's interesting, and slightly disappointing, to me is how few women enjoy seeing us men try this out...

beautiful collection of photos honey , you look gorgeous and those seamed stockings wow , you have a great pair of legs ,xo

beautiful collection of photos honey , you look gorgeous and those seamed stockings wow , you have a great pair of legs ,xo

Thanks bluesky, and all others, nice to be appreciated and not thought weird!

Legs kept in shape by cycling loads, an FWB reminded me to try to relax the muscles when I take the pics, she thought my well defined calves a little less attractive in nyon!

Sexy, smooth, long legs. I especially like the second picture with the seamed stockings. Seeing you dressed like that is a great turn-on.

Thanks, they feel amazing to wear!

No offence, but for me it would be great if a woman thought the same way as you!!

Will find some more pics soon,

LucyC

Very nice - can you share how she enjoyed?

It was initially just arousing to spend time dressed as I love to be but in her company. I prepared food, we enjoyed a drink, embracing and fondling as we moved around the apartment.

She then spent a lot of time stroking and playing with my legs, on her knees enjoying the sensations. Having smooth shaved legs and sheer stockings, her light touch felt amazing and she was turned on by how I looked for her. She likes to be spanked and having her bent over my stocking clad knee felt fantastic!

With me bent over, she played with my ass and garter belt, and lubed me up to slip a plug in before we finally fucked, her on all fours in her stockings and heels and me filling her from behind wearing the same.

It was initially just arousing to spend time dressed as I love to be but in her company. I prepared food, we enjoyed a drink, embracing and fondling as we moved around the apartment.

She then spent a lot of time stroking and playing with my legs, on her knees enjoying the sensations. Having smooth shaved legs and sheer stockings, her light touch felt amazing and she was turned on by how I looked for her. She likes to be spanked and having her bent over my stocking clad knee felt fantastic!

With me bent over, she played with my ass and garter belt, and lubed me up to slip a plug in before we finally fucked, her on all fours in her stockings and heels and me filling her from behind wearing the same.

Sounds so very hot and wonderful - thank you.

I think I need to go abroad.

Thanks, they feel amazing to wear!

No offence, but for me it would be great if a woman thought the same way as you!!

Will find some more pics soon,

LucyC

None taken, I understand that having a woman respond to you dressed like that would be a big turn-on for you and many more guys who enjoy cross dressing. I hope you have a chance to share this with a woman that gets wet seeing you.

Thanks for sharing Lucy. Your pics made my day, especially the one with you in red panties - one of the sexiest pics I have seen in a while:)

Thanks for sharing Lucy. Your pics made my day, especially the one with you in red panties - one of the sexiest pics I have seen in a while:)

Thanks, appreciated, and whilst I am straight and seeking women who might have the same view, it's still great to be able to be able to arouse someone!

None taken, I understand that having a woman respond to you dressed like that would be a big turn-on for you and many more guys who enjoy cross dressing. I hope you have a chance to share this with a woman that gets wet seeing you.

Thanks, I hope so too
!

Hi Lucy, you look amazing, beautiful legs, it's great you 've found a place to be comfortable and express yourself, I think more people would like to do this than you'd imagine! :)

Hi Lucy, you look amazing, beautiful legs, it's great you 've found a place to be comfortable and express yourself, I think more people would like to do this than you'd imagine! :)

This is getting embarrassing! Blushing here :)

Thanks, sharing here is fine, it's fun - maybe a sexy woman will find these pics and enjoy me too!

Back