Are their women/girls who love giving head?

gypziedoll said:
with you, it would be more than good :devil: ;)

Gypzie and Guttergoddess, you gals are made for each other. Go for it babes :kiss: :kiss: :p :p :p .............Lickit123
 
Last edited:
ahhhh

Hey Nero....that pic is really beginning to bug me...you're sooo much cuter than that!
 
:D It has been annoying me too...I'll see what I can come up with that may be a little less odd.
 
how many times can a woman say yes to this thread, me a hundred. :devil:
 
there is nothing better than knowing you have a man right on the brink...so ready to unload those heavy balls in my mouth..then see his face when I abruptly stop...his eyes fly open along with his mouth..in mid moan....the agonized look in his eyes as he is denied his orgasm...and to do it to him again and again and again....until he begs me to let him cum....

I am submissive by nature but gawd there is nothing like doing that to a man...who ever said that sucking cock is always a submissive thing has never had their cock sucked properly.

Men have written stories about my oral skills :D
 
nycbbwslut said:
there is nothing better than knowing you have a man right on the brink...so ready to unload those heavy balls in my mouth..then see his face when I abruptly stop...his eyes fly open along with his mouth..in mid moan....the agonized look in his eyes as he is denied his orgasm...and to do it to him again and again and again....until he begs me to let him cum....

I am submissive by nature but gawd there is nothing like doing that to a man...who ever said that sucking cock is always a submissive thing has never had their cock sucked properly.

Men have written stories about my oral skills :D


I'm her. I am extremely submissive in nature, however giving head and fucking amazing head is my one power play. I hold all the power when my tongue is dancing along all those yummy nerve endings. I take pride in giving good head, I want a guy to let me know when it's getting good and when it he wants something different. giving good head is one thing swallowing is another. If I can't swallow then I'm horribly disappointed. I miss giving head, it's been 2wks :( how sad.
 
Guttergoddess said:
mmm...got a taste last night...and sooo much more to cum today!



mmmm, you lucky girl.....sounds like you had a great weekend my darling :kiss: :p :rose:
 
OMG, you have NO idea...I just woke up after sleeping the afternoon away because I was sexhausted!
 
Back
Top