help a slave out

lilsexykitty13

Experienced
so my master wanted me cover my pussy in icy-hot but i cant find any in my house any suggestions that work just as well or better for this slave to use

some household chems that megan favors:

toothpaste, toothpaste with table/sea/kosher salt imbedded in it (only for masochists on this one), black pepper, the juices from a jalapeno (pickled for newbies, fresh slivers for those more experienced with chem play), ginger (figging), ground ginger, lemon zest, isopropyl alcohol, peppermint/citrus/cinnamon extract or oil (be VERY sparing with oils, as they tend to be very condensed, especially if picked up in bulk or at a health food store), breath mints (altoids are great, but starlight mints do in a pinch), cumin (YMMV on this one), vicks vaporub, tiger balm...

if he specifically wants a hot and cold rub, take some plain ol' lube in a little sauce cup or butter dish or what have you, put about 2 or 3 drops of both cinnamon and peppermint extract in it, mix well using fingers, then apply.

It's used for muscle aches - it goes on cold & icy to dull the area. Like an ointment or vaseline with a kick.

Is this an online thing? Otherwise, tell him to get you the stuff.

It's used for muscle aches - it goes on cold & icy to dull the area. Like an ointment or vaseline with a kick.

Is this an online thing? Otherwise, tell him to get you the stuff.

Thank you

Lit, the place to learn everything :)

Vick's Vapor Rub

That blooming hurts!

I had some on my fingers and although I washed them it still transferred to my poor unshaven girl bits. Not sure I want that unique experience again! :eek:

Thank you

Lit, the place to learn everything :)

That blooming hurts!

I had some on my fingers and although I washed them it still transferred to my poor unshaven girl bits. Not sure I want that unique experience again! :eek:
Oh hell to the yes. I'm kinda addicted to it, personally... :cattail:

Back