Throat fucking

Aggressive One

Literotica Guru
And I don't mean occasionally making her take it a few times but I mean twisting fingers in the base of her hair so you have complete control and rutting down her throat so that saliva boils up over your cock, running down your balls and over her jutting breasts as she struggles to breath in between the invasive thrusts...

And I don't mean occasionally making her take it a few times but I mean twisting fingers in the base of her hair so you have complete control and rutting down her throat so that saliva boils up over your cock, running down your balls and over her jutting breasts as she struggles to breath in between the invasive thrusts...

:rose::kiss::rose:

mmmm....nothing hotter than a wild out of control animal in complete control of you...

Mmmmm.. yes nothing better than giving yourself over to to a truly dominate man, and letting him take what he needs.. Mmm *growls*

*whimpers*

Love it when a guy holds one hand under my chin and forces me to look at him and makes sure I see his satisfaction.

What makes it even more intense is to do it in an empty room with hardwood floors or a bathroom so the sounds of her choking and gagging on my cock really echo off the walls... *growls

Throat fucking is so hot. Especially hanging off the end of the bed.

I agree, because this position gives you lots of great options. You can reach down and grip her throat while you fuck it, as mentioned above; and you can also maul her tits, twisting and kneading, or spank her pussy. When you're straddling her face like that you can really fuck her throat hard as well. I like to tell her that I'm going to fuck her throat as hard as I fuck her cunt, but that's just me. It's raw, it's passionate, it's pure animal lust, which is why I love it. But it's definitely not for the faint of heart. A gentleman always has some throat lozenges to offer her afterwards. :cool:

I agree, because this position gives you lots of great options. You can reach down and grip her throat while you fuck it, as mentioned above; and you can also maul her tits, twisting and kneading, or spank her pussy. When you're straddling her face like that you can really fuck her throat hard as well. I like to tell her that I'm going to fuck her throat as hard as I fuck her cunt, but that's just me. It's raw, it's passionate, it's pure animal lust, which is why I love it. But it's definitely not for the faint of heart. A gentleman always has some throat lozenges to offer her afterwards. :cool:

Yeah, get a good grip on her cunt and just pummel her throat.. very good leverage...

What makes it even more intense is to do it in an empty room with hardwood floors or a bathroom so the sounds of her choking and gagging on my cock really echo off the walls... *growls

Yeah, get a good grip on her cunt and just pummel her throat.. very good leverage...

Whoaa... *thud.. Mmmm

I don't think I could ever do this, I'd lose all control. The beast in me would come out and I'd just pound away with pure, unbridled, animal lust. It would be a good ten minutes until it finally occurred to me to look down and see if the poor woman was alright.

I just couldn't allow myself to lose control like that.

I love when hubby pushes my head down even further why I am giving him head. I love the feeling that I am gonna choke .

Made a girl vomit once. It was hilarious. And she's the one that still wanted to finish me off after we cleaned it all up! Yeah, I'll throat fuck as hard as she'll let me (plus a little more...)

I love when hubby pushes my head down even further why I am giving him head. I love the feeling that I am gonna choke .

Next time tell him to hold your head and really rut down your throat, you will keep choking but here is the key. Focus on your clit, not on the choking... You will notice how the violent flexing of your tummy from gagging will tug indirectly on your clit and you will want it more.

Next time tell him to hold your head and really rut down your throat, you will keep choking but here is the key. Focus on your clit, not on the choking... You will notice how the violent flexing of your tummy from gagging will tug indirectly on your clit and you will want it more.

Nah I cum when it gets past the gag reflex in my throat there is a particular point in my throat that makes me cum fast and very hard every time.

<---- this is my favorite thing. :)

MMM I feel like you've read my mind!

Back