Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-10-2018, 02:49 PM   #26
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays
 
EmpressJosephine's Avatar
 
EmpressJosephine is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 11,406

What about using TENS units in erotic play?

I've been considering buying one of those.


__________________

Secretly Sexual...




Empress Josephine





P.S. Here are some of my secrets...
Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Natural Law; Special Ability.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return anytime soon): Find them here.

Completed role-playing stories: Mother of the Groom.

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2018, 03:00 PM   #27
DVS
A ghost from your dreams
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 11,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressJosephine View Post

What about using TENS units in erotic play?

I've been considering buying one of those.


Yes, I think TENS uints have been explained earlier in this thread. I think back on my post (#9) is where they are talked about the most. If you have any questions, feel free ti ask.
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 05:19 AM   #28
ericandshannon
Virgin
 
ericandshannon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 14
We used a TENS unit once. We put one pad above my penis and the other below the scrotum. It felt like the tip of my cock was on fire.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 05:22 AM   #29
Jada59
Literotica Guru
 
Jada59's Avatar
 
Jada59 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 9,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandshannon View Post
We used a TENS unit once. We put one pad above my penis and the other below the scrotum. It felt like the tip of my cock was on fire.
That does not sound like fun!
__________________
My works:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

If it's pics or vids that you're looking for, keep on looking!

But do stop by my Online Jack and Jill Party!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1484417

My man is MidnightRyder1a
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 06:46 AM   #30
twister947
Mama Tried
 
twister947's Avatar
 
twister947 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandshannon View Post
We used a TENS unit once. We put one pad above my penis and the other below the scrotum. It felt like the tip of my cock was on fire.
Here's a rabbit hole for you: Google "electroejaculation". Also, "semen collection". This isn't porn, it's medical and veterinary. Interesting stuff! Turns out, electroejaculation for humans requires general anesthesia, due to the pain involved.
__________________
"We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't fuck them." John Waters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction.Ē Mark Twain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What you need is sustained outrage...there's far too much unthinking respect given to authority." Molly Ivins
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 04:41 PM   #31
DVS
A ghost from your dreams
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 11,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandshannon View Post
We used a TENS unit once. We put one pad above my penis and the other below the scrotum. It felt like the tip of my cock was on fire.
Seems like you had it set too high. Turn the intensity down and I'd guess it would be more pleasurable...unless you like the feeling of your penis is on fire.
Also experiment with where you place the pads. Different sensations come from where you place the pads, too.
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 05:30 PM   #32
DVS
A ghost from your dreams
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 11,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister947 View Post
Here's a rabbit hole for you: Google "electroejaculation". Also, "semen collection". This isn't porn, it's medical and veterinary. Interesting stuff! Turns out, electroejaculation for humans requires general anesthesia, due to the pain involved.
I don't necessarily agree with that. While I've never attempted it myself, I think the right sensation directly on the prostate area can stimulate ejaculation. I don't think it works for everybody, because there is a process that needs to be followed, one having the subject relaxed.

I know the medical field considers general anesthetics necessary, but I wouldn't think it's just for pain. It could be for many reasons, such as a phobia against the use of any kind of electricity, because a prob is being inserted into their anus...and because it's an electrical probe, all of which could cause tension in the subject. Relaxation is one of the primary requirements for this process to work and in many males, the above could be less than relaxing.

Also, they are seeking an efficient way to get semen. General anesthetics allows them to control the process and that allows it all to be more efficient.

Even when this is done in bulls for semen collection, it's always mentioned that the voltage is mild, but it stimulates the glands, causing a reaction. And I fully understand the reaction.

Again, I've never personally done this and never will. It's just not my thing. But, from what I've read and heard from others, the feeling isn't that much pain, but it can feel uncomfortable in the beginning. Uncomfortable meaning unusual or weird. I also think those who consider this a sexual desire of theirs, wouldn't see it as unusual or weird.

None of the tools for this are at all cheap. I guess you really have to be interested in this, or have a fair amount of expendable income. For me, that's where the pain would come in.
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 05:56 PM   #33
twister947
Mama Tried
 
twister947's Avatar
 
twister947 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,923
I assume the docs are running more juice than the average bdsm "toy". They aren't interested in cooling their jets while milder stimulus works its magic. But really, I'm just guessing. Still wouldn't pass an opportunity to get wired up by someone who knows what they're doing.
__________________
"We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't fuck them." John Waters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction.Ē Mark Twain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What you need is sustained outrage...there's far too much unthinking respect given to authority." Molly Ivins
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 06:42 PM   #34
DVS
A ghost from your dreams
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 11,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister947 View Post
I assume the docs are running more juice than the average bdsm "toy". They aren't interested in cooling their jets while milder stimulus works its magic. But really, I'm just guessing. Still wouldn't pass an opportunity to get wired up by someone who knows what they're doing.
That's entirely possible. Even a dentist is going to cause "discomfort" and unless you tell him the Novocaine hasn't started working yet, he's still going to charge you for it.

And most operations or procedures are scheduled, and for all doctors and hospitals, time is money. They are more interested in results and getting those results with the least amount of effort necessary.

And doctors are allowed to use general anesthetics where BDSM people aren't. And when you think about it, why would somebody want to be asleep in a BDSM procedure?
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 09:54 PM   #35
ericandshannon
Virgin
 
ericandshannon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
Seems like you had it set too high. Turn the intensity down and I'd guess it would be more pleasurable...unless you like the feeling of your penis is on fire.
Also experiment with where you place the pads. Different sensations come from where you place the pads, too.
Thereís not a whole lot of area to put the pads. And after adjusting the knobs and settings we could not find a setting that was what atisapated. I also was not going to put the pad directly on my penis or scrotum.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 12:28 AM   #36
DVS
A ghost from your dreams
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 11,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandshannon View Post
Thereís not a whole lot of area to put the pads. And after adjusting the knobs and settings we could not find a setting that was what atisapated. I also was not going to put the pad directly on my penis or scrotum.
I understand and agree with everything you've said except for one thing. I could be wrong, because there are an awful lot of different TENS units out there, but from your description of the sensation, it sounded like you had it set too high. I don't know if you actually did or not, just going on your description of the sensation.

All of the TENS units I've seen are very adjustable. Even the simplest ones have a very low setting to start off with. The only difference, in my experience, has been that some are more powerful than others or more adjustable. You didn't mention if this was a single TENS or a double TENS. If it is a double TENS, you have more knobs to deal with and the combination of all of those knobs can result in a more powerful current than you'd think it would be.

But, I'll assume you did have the settings as low as they would go and that's why I suggested moving the pads around. I agree that your scrotum has some very thin skin and not being someone who would want anything electrical around my personal stuff anyway, I wouldn't want one of the pads there, either. I think I've already said I'm a bit of a wimp.

Depending on the intensity of the setting, I don't think the penis is that sensitive, at least at the base, but if there is pubic hair, you won't get a good connection anyway. I've seen people apply the pads on the length of the penis itself and some attachments even go into the hole. But again, being the wimp that I am, not me.

What you could do would leave the TENS unit on with one pad attached, and then experiment with the other one, by moving it around. If you have a clip that attaches to the pad, you might be able to use the clip as a temporary conductor to give you a sensation without having to deal with the stickiness of the pad. If for some reason that doesn't work, you might have to just use the pad.

It won't hurt to have one pad stuck and move the other one around. The most you might feel is a short spike as you first touch yourself with the second lead, but once you have a connection, it should act as if it was the pad connected.

Experiment with placement. The spots you had the pads connected were fine, but if you can't turn the TENS unit down any lower than it was, those leads were very close to each other with minimal body tissue for the current to travel through. Moving one of the two leads, increases the distance between them, and that might give you the sensation you desire. Not knowing the sensation you are looking for, or how that TENS works, it's worth a try.

It's one of the basic principles of electrical current. When you move the leads further apart, you are increasing the resistance in the circuit. Your body is the resistance and by adding more body tissue between the pads, you lessen the intensity of the TENS unit's power. Think of it as another way to lower the intensity or volume, when your TENS settings are already at their lowest.

Only you know what sensation you are looking for, so experimenting a little is what you need to do. I agree with you about where not to attach the pads, but as long as you are below the waist, anywhere else you want to put that second pad should be fine.

OK, with all of that said, I still wonder if there was something else causing that TENS to be more powerful than you wanted, at the lowest setting. Sweat has moisture in it and electricity and water love each other and that might make the sensation more intense. I'm just trying to understand the pain you described at such a low setting.

It could be just that you had the pads very close together. Experiment as I've suggested, and if you think you might have a spot that works, but the intensity is too low, you know you can always turn it up a little bit, on the unit itself.

As always, go slow and be safe. If your TENS has a manual, be sure you read and understand how everything works. It might also be possible to get a manual by Googling for it. I've done that with a lot of different things...my car radio was one. I now know it's a lot cooler than I originally thought.

Don't be like most men and just assume you can handle it alone. If you've ever seen the TV show "Home Improvement" and Tim "The Tool man" Taylor, don't be like Tim.
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 01:55 AM   #37
ericandshannon
Virgin
 
ericandshannon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
I understand and agree with everything you've said except for one thing. I could be wrong, because there are an awful lot of different TENS units out there, but from your description of the sensation, it sounded like you had it set too high. I don't know if you actually did or not, just going on your description of the sensation.

All of the TENS units I've seen are very adjustable. Even the simplest ones have a very low setting to start off with. The only difference, in my experience, has been that some are more powerful than others or more adjustable. You didn't mention if this was a single TENS or a double TENS. If it is a double TENS, you have more knobs to deal with and the combination of all of those knobs can result in a more powerful current than you'd think it would be.

But, I'll assume you did have the settings as low as they would go and that's why I suggested moving the pads around. I agree that your scrotum has some very thin skin and not being someone who would want anything electrical around my personal stuff anyway, I wouldn't want one of the pads there, either. I think I've already said I'm a bit of a wimp.

Depending on the intensity of the setting, I don't think the penis is that sensitive, at least at the base, but if there is pubic hair, you won't get a good connection anyway. I've seen people apply the pads on the length of the penis itself and some attachments even go into the hole. But again, being the wimp that I am, not me.

What you could do would leave the TENS unit on with one pad attached, and then experiment with the other one, by moving it around. If you have a clip that attaches to the pad, you might be able to use the clip as a temporary conductor to give you a sensation without having to deal with the stickiness of the pad. If for some reason that doesn't work, you might have to just use the pad.

It won't hurt to have one pad stuck and move the other one around. The most you might feel is a short spike as you first touch yourself with the second lead, but once you have a connection, it should act as if it was the pad connected.

Experiment with placement. The spots you had the pads connected were fine, but if you can't turn the TENS unit down any lower than it was, those leads were very close to each other with minimal body tissue for the current to travel through. Moving one of the two leads, increases the distance between them, and that might give you the sensation you desire. Not knowing the sensation you are looking for, or how that TENS works, it's worth a try.

It's one of the basic principles of electrical current. When you move the leads further apart, you are increasing the resistance in the circuit. Your body is the resistance and by adding more body tissue between the pads, you lessen the intensity of the TENS unit's power. Think of it as another way to lower the intensity or volume, when your TENS settings are already at their lowest.

Only you know what sensation you are looking for, so experimenting a little is what you need to do. I agree with you about where not to attach the pads, but as long as you are below the waist, anywhere else you want to put that second pad should be fine.

OK, with all of that said, I still wonder if there was something else causing that TENS to be more powerful than you wanted, at the lowest setting. Sweat has moisture in it and electricity and water love each other and that might make the sensation more intense. I'm just trying to understand the pain you described at such a low setting.

It could be just that you had the pads very close together. Experiment as I've suggested, and if you think you might have a spot that works, but the intensity is too low, you know you can always turn it up a little bit, on the unit itself.

As always, go slow and be safe. If your TENS has a manual, be sure you read and understand how everything works. It might also be possible to get a manual by Googling for it. I've done that with a lot of different things...my car radio was one. I now know it's a lot cooler than I originally thought.

Don't be like most men and just assume you can handle it alone. If you've ever seen the TV show "Home Improvement" and Tim "The Tool man" Taylor, don't be like Tim.

Yes itís a duel and it has three adjustments. One on the top is overall power two on the front. One for pulse rate and the other is called width, but I would describe as sharpness. I think it is a good idea to put one pad on then search with the other.

Yes there is a reason it was more powerful than I wanted. So I purchased the tens unit 7-8 years ago. A physical therapist said they were great for back pain. So I tried it, didnít help. So I took the battery out put it back in the case. So shannon my other half was looking up information about prostate health and cancer. She came upon something abou TENS and prostate and told me about it. I told her I have a tens unit. So next thing you know we are attaching pads to my genatil area. So she put the battery in it and plugged me in. So I guess went I put it away I just took the battery out and didnít turn it off. So it was turned up when she plugged me in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BEB7B599-B553-4AE3-B64B-E7864A79628F.jpg (42.8 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by ericandshannon : 08-16-2018 at 07:52 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 05:18 AM   #38
DVS
A ghost from your dreams
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 11,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandshannon View Post
Yes itís a duel and it has three adjustments. One on the top is overall power two on the front. One for pulse rate and the other is called width, but I would describe as sharpness. I think it is ago Iíd idea to put one pad on then search with the other.

Yes there is a reason it was more powerful than I wanted. So I purchased the tens unit 7-8 years ago. A physical therapist said they were great for back pain. So I tried it, didnít help. So I took the battery out put it back in the case. So shannon my other half was looking up information about prostate health and cancer. She came upon something abou TENS and prostate and told me about it. I told her I have a tens unit. So next thing you know we are attaching pads to my genatil area. So she put the battery in it and plugged me in. So I guess went I put it away I just took the battery out and didnít turn it off. So it was turned up when she plugged me in.
This looks like a fairly nice unit and yes, it is a double pole TENS. I also noticed it's on sale now, too! LOL.

A TENS unit is good for relieving back pain, but it's not that easy to position the patches in the correct spot for it to work, especially, if you are trying to put them on yourself, which is next to impossible. Also, it works by stimulating blood to the affected area and by stimulating areas near the injury to dull the pain.

Sometimes it takes a while for this to work, even if you get the pads positioned in the perfect spot. So, your doctor wasn't wrong, but it's not that easy for a patient to get it to work as it should without some education and training from your doctor on where best to put the pads.

I've downloaded the manual for this unit and from a quick look, it seems like it has only square wave pulse and modulation settings. But, it does have quite a few variations to the duration of the pulse and the length of time inbetween each pulse. And the modulation settings really need more information, but I guess if you have the unit to test with, you can understand the settings better.

See how moving the pads around works for you. You might still have it turned up higher than you might think, because the manual isn't that great. It does talk about the two knobs up on top as the main controls, so that's at least something. It always amazes me when things like this assume you know what some things do, so they just give you a list of the available settings. I guess experimentation rules, in this case to find out how some of those settings will feel.

A word of caution. Don't let your significant other run the controls if she's unhappy with you over something. She can turn something up and hear you cry out in pain, then quickly say, "oh, I'm sorry...did that hurt?" If she does this, check to see if she has a smirk on her face. That will give you an idea of her mind set. Nothing against women, but they do sometimes enjoy their own little kind of fun.

By the way...what I've heard about prostate health is stimulation. That means ejaculation, either from masturbating or from sexual intercourse. It seems that prostate problems arise when men get older and that can also be when they no longer have much desire for a sex life (or maybe the wife no longer has the desire).

So, the prostate isn't stimulated like it was when he was younger. Of course, I'm not a doctor, but the way it was explained to me made sense. And there's no reason why we shouldn't enjoy sex as long as we want. Those of us who are into BDSM sexual things are more in tune with our sexual selves and so we have a distinct advantage over people with a more vanilla sex life.

I seriously doubt that I'll ever get bored with my sexual desires. Hopefully, if my information is correct, I'll also continue to have a healthy prostate gland, too.
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by DVS : 08-16-2018 at 05:30 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 08:22 PM   #39
ericandshannon
Virgin
 
ericandshannon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
This looks like a fairly nice unit and yes, it is a double pole TENS. I also noticed it's on sale now, too! LOL.

A TENS unit is good for relieving back pain, but it's not that easy to position the patches in the correct spot for it to work, especially, if you are trying to put them on yourself, which is next to impossible. Also, it works by stimulating blood to the affected area and by stimulating areas near the injury to dull the pain.

Sometimes it takes a while for this to work, even if you get the pads positioned in the perfect spot. So, your doctor wasn't wrong, but it's not that easy for a patient to get it to work as it should without some education and training from your doctor on where best to put the pads.

I've downloaded the manual for this unit and from a quick look, it seems like it has only square wave pulse and modulation settings. But, it does have quite a few variations to the duration of the pulse and the length of time inbetween each pulse. And the modulation settings really need more information, but I guess if you have the unit to test with, you can understand the settings better.

See how moving the pads around works for you. You might still have it turned up higher than you might think, because the manual isn't that great. It does talk about the two knobs up on top as the main controls, so that's at least something. It always amazes me when things like this assume you know what some things do, so they just give you a list of the available settings. I guess experimentation rules, in this case to find out how some of those settings will feel.

A word of caution. Don't let your significant other run the controls if she's unhappy with you over something. She can turn something up and hear you cry out in pain, then quickly say, "oh, I'm sorry...did that hurt?" If she does this, check to see if she has a smirk on her face. That will give you an idea of her mind set. Nothing against women, but they do sometimes enjoy their own little kind of fun.

By the way...what I've heard about prostate health is stimulation. That means ejaculation, either from masturbating or from sexual intercourse. It seems that prostate problems arise when men get older and that can also be when they no longer have much desire for a sex life (or maybe the wife no longer has the desire).

So, the prostate isn't stimulated like it was when he was younger. Of course, I'm not a doctor, but the way it was explained to me made sense. And there's no reason why we shouldn't enjoy sex as long as we want. Those of us who are into BDSM sexual things are more in tune with our sexual selves and so we have a distinct advantage over people with a more vanilla sex life.

I seriously doubt that I'll ever get bored with my sexual desires. Hopefully, if my information is correct, I'll also continue to have a healthy prostate gland, too.


One other note. The stickem on the pads comes off when you peel them off. It has the gummy texture of rubber cement. So itís not for the hairy.

So for me my official vote. Electroplay wasnít for me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 11:29 PM   #40
DVS
A ghost from your dreams
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 11,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandshannon View Post
One other note. The stickem on the pads comes off when you peel them off. It has the gummy texture of rubber cement. So itís not for the hairy.

So for me my official vote. Electroplay wasnít for me.
you can use Velcro straps to hold the pads against your skin, and there are other attachments you can get that don't use pads. The pads still conduct, even if that sticky substance isn't there. That's just a way to connect the pads to places like the muscles of your back where there's really no other way to connect them.

You should investigate attachments for your particular connection system. And, even if you don't find any with those particular connections, there are adapters made that will convert one type of connector to another.

As for the Velcro deal, they make Velcro straps with conductors built in, but you can get your own Velcro at Walmart and make your own straps. You can get lengths as long as 15 feet and then cut them into the lengths you want. These can also be used as bondage straps, and they are very quick to get undone, in the case of an emergency.

You just put the strap on a leg or arm or around your waist and insert the pad so it is touching the body with the strap holding it in place. In this case, with the strap holding it tightly against your body, there would be a strong enough connection that I don't think body hair would be an issue.

Do what you want. I'm not trying to say you are making a mistake with anything you decide. I'm just giving you options that you might not have been aware of.
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 11:55 PM   #41
DVS
A ghost from your dreams
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 11,243
Here is some relatively easy to follow info on how wands and TENS units work. Also, some different attachment connections to try, if you have a double TENS.

http://www.huse.com/Merchant2/graphi...Huse_Estim.pdf
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2018, 12:28 AM   #42
DVS
A ghost from your dreams
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 11,243
This is a list of electro toys from beginners to advanced. The last two, The Stockroom and Huse and Son, I've purchased from. They have always seemed to have high quality items.

Passion Play. This place also helps you understand and answer some questions about different new and exciting things that are out there for couples.
https://www.kinkly.com/2/1367/passio...-for-beginners

eBay. Self explanitory...
https://www.ebay.com/i/372395786003?chn=ps

Electrostimulation. Sextoy A little more advanced in play items.
https://www.sextoy.com/category/113/...ulation?page=1

The Stockroom. A lot of fun stuff here, and I think any adapter you may want is on last page of electro toys. I've linked their main page.
https://www.stockroom.com/

Huse and Son. This is where I got my violet wand. Like The Stockroom, they have quite a few advanced items that can create interesting sensations. I've linked the TENS page, but explore the whole site.
http://www.huse.com/Merchant2/mercha...gory_Code=TENS
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.