Snowballing...

It's hot to have a girl want to share your cum with you. I love the look she gives you as she gets ready to share it. I find that good cumswap kisses are the most passionate ones. Nothing better about cumming then having the girl get aggressive and taking charge of kissing you.

I just gotta say make sure you discuss this in some way before you try. This is the sort of thing that could make a nice guy like me throw a woman through a window by accident before I even knew what happened! lol :eek:

I had a GF that was into really cock sucking. Particularly when she was on her period and wanted to be sexy but didn't feel like being touched. Afterward I would always give her a deep kiss to let her know how much I appreciated her. One time she "hadn't finished" swallowing my cum before I kissed her, but that didn't stop me from showing my appreciation. Afterward she asked me if I was alright with what had happened and gave me the hadn't finished line. I said that if she was willing to let me kiss her after going down on her cunt, it was the least I could do. She was slow to swallow a few more times but I never could tell her my full fantasies about cum play.

give it a try

I had a GF that was into really cock sucking. Particularly when she was on her period and wanted to be sexy but didn't feel like being touched. Afterward I would always give her a deep kiss to let her know how much I appreciated her. One time she "hadn't finished" swallowing my cum before I kissed her, but that didn't stop me from showing my appreciation. Afterward she asked me if I was alright with what had happened and gave me the hadn't finished line. I said that if she was willing to let me kiss her after going down on her cunt, it was the least I could do. She was slow to swallow a few more times but I never could tell her my full fantasies about cum play.

Go ahead and tell her she didnt seem to be put off by you doing it the first time . you never know what fantacys are cooking in her head. if she gets to freaked out just shy thats fine. I think i would use the hay i kind of liked it when we did it the first time ,can we explore more of this together approtch. as aposed to the hay honny I want you to start sucking off guys so we can share the cum approtch. just make it sound fun for her she may suprise you.:)

Guys tasting their own cum is totally gay. Even more gay is when they give themselves a handjob. Letting a man, any man, play with his cock... Gay!

(I'm channeling Jonathan Swift. Roast baby anyone?)

what are you doing here then if your so opposed to any thing gay. I think you are eather not the brightest bulb in the shed or you are hideing how you really are eather way I think you need to eather get a grip or get out.

what are you doing here then if your so opposed to any thing gay. I think you are eather not the brightest bulb in the shed or you are hideing how you really are eather way I think you need to eather get a grip or get out.

you miss understand, I was making fun of guys who won't taste their own cum because it's "gay" by taking it to the extream, touching even your own cock is "gay"

That is why I said I was channeling Jonathan Swift, who wrote an essay about how poor people could make money by selling their babies for rich people to eat.

Swift didn't believe his idea, and I don't believe mine. :mad: I'm a fan of sharing cum.

I always like to kiss a woman with my cum in her mouth because it shows I appreciate the fact that that she takes it in her mouth and swallows. I've always figured if a guy is turned off by the thought of tasting his own cum, he shouldn't be upset if a woman doesn't want to taste it either. I also like just cumming on her closed mouth and then licking it and kissing it into her mouth. One woman used to call that the "super sloppy cum kiss".

I've also run into women who don't like to kiss you after you've been eating them like they're put off by the taste of their own pussy. It's like I alluded to above about showing a woman you aren't afraid to taste your own juice so she shouldn't be....if you don't like the way your pussy tastes, then don't ask me to taste you.

Strong irony in this post. :cool:

The spelling and grammar is more offensive than not understanding how to read someone's full post before trying to roast them over it...

Love a Good SNowball

Always catches my lovers off-guard when I first ask for it. Such a rush to receive and then to fuck her as we swap my cum back and forth

Agree

I had a GF that was into really cock sucking. Particularly when she was on her period and wanted to be sexy but didn't feel like being touched. Afterward I would always give her a deep kiss to let her know how much I appreciated her. One time she "hadn't finished" swallowing my cum before I kissed her, but that didn't stop me from showing my appreciation. Afterward she asked me if I was alright with what had happened and gave me the hadn't finished line. I said that if she was willing to let me kiss her after going down on her cunt, it was the least I could do. She was slow to swallow a few more times but I never could tell her my full fantasies about cum

Last edited:
It took forever for my late wife to kiss me when I had her pussy juice all over my face. After about ten years, she relented once and found it wasn't too bad (I used to lick her everytime to relax her before fuckign her, she was a bit uptight (although very sub and always said yes) which meant it took her ages to cum and would have needed three guys to reach orgasm from just fucking. If I licked her pussy to orgasm, she would orgasm again with intercourse. Once she got used to kissing my face when it was wet with her juices, I would dump my load on her labia and bush, then go down on her again. As she cum I started to kiss her and would snowball the cum into her mouth while I maintained her third orgasm with my fingers. She started to recoil, but then accepted it as a payment for so many orgasms. She got quiet relaxed about it eventually. I don't know if she ever really liked it, but accepted it as a trade off for lots of pussy licking and fucking attention. After we did this, she would sleep the sleep of the drunks, she was so relaxed.

Currently getting new wife used to pussy juice kisses! Shucks, why didn't I just marry a slut??? She's also sub and will come (cum) around eventually. I would love a girl to do it to me!

Last edited:
I've done this before with my husband and he definitely likes it more before he cums, but I kiss him anyway. I really should more often. I'd like to see him suck another cock someday in a mFm and like to think of snowballing with him as training. :cattail:

Wow... what a lucky husband. But, I guess if he doesn't think about that kind of thing, it is really more your fantasy than his...

My ex used to do this after a blowjob if she was good to swallow you should be accept it besides it was very horny

Last edited:
Never have but....

I've never had the opportunity but this does sound like a must do for me at some point me. But i would have to be close to the women before I would let my barriers down for this.

I've done this before with my husband and he definitely likes it more before he cums, but I kiss him anyway. I really should more often. I'd like to see him suck another cock someday in a mFm and like to think of snowballing with him as training. :cattail:

HOT STUFF

We've done it a couple of times. I just wish there was some way to keep that pre-ejaculation horniness for another 30 seconds after cumming.

It seems like such a hot and horny idea beforehand, but once my cum leaves me, I suddenly don't want it back.

Start slow...give him a kiss after head briefly, see his reaction, I think alot of guys may want to, but don't want to be viewed as un-masculine, or the 'G' word. It took me about a year to get my husband to fully snowball with me, that was way back in the early 90's when we were dating. Now, he loves it, and I love the way his tongue searches mine when he knows I have a mouth full of his jizz!

I agree, go slow .... I found that hubby enjoys it a lot once he got over the gay thing. Fair is fair, he likes me to swallow, so he should know the taste too. LOL

I used to work with an office full of yound ladies, for a Bank.
One day I was making coffee in a small Kitchem just away from the main office, Strangly there was a lock on the door, In walked a girl that I had been flirting with and locked the door behind her. The Flirting soon turned to her on her knees given me a great BJ. I ended up cumming in record time, she took the whole load in her mouth and before I could move or do anything she got up and kissed me, pushing loads into my mouth, before holding her hand to my mouth and said "if you ever want me again you have to swollow" So I did.

I ended up having quite a relationship with her, Purely sexual, Snowballing become our thing, I am still friends with her but we are both Married to other people. Everytime I see her she still teases me, as her Husband wont Snowball or go down on her. . . . I dont see her so much now as the temptation is getting to much.

I still love that girl . . .

Agreed, a very erotic story. Also, you are very responsible as you are staying away from the lady and respecting your marriage vows.

Agreed, a very erotic story. Also, you are very responsible as you are staying away from the lady and respecting your marriage vows.

Easier said than done:). I think we both knew at the time we would not be together, but now we are older we both wonder "what if"
She was great in bed, and pushed my boundaries! In away that only a casual can!

Back