Post your favourite GLBT videos that always do the trick for you

I've done that many times while being fucked in the ass. Some people call it an "anal orgasm", while others call it "cumming like a woman". Whatever you prefer to call it, it is one of the most intense and pleasurable sensations I've ever experienced. The easiest way for me to cum like that is to be in the missionary position, with me on my back and my lover fucking my ass with long, smooth strokes. The ridge of his cock head rubbing back and forth on my prostate sends me over the edge every time. Look ma, no hands! :)

I've done that many times while being fucked in the ass. Some people call it an "anal orgasm", while others call it "cumming like a woman". Whatever you prefer to call it, it is one of the most intense and pleasurable sensations I've ever experienced. The easiest way for me to cum like that is to be in the missionary position, with me on my back and my lover fucking my ass with long, smooth strokes. The ridge of his cock head rubbing back and forth on my prostate sends me over the edge every time. Look ma, no hands! :)
Very hot!

HOLY SHIT! YES!! it's a pleasure filled experience that I'll never forget and I am always lookin' for men that can do it for long periods of time until I tell them to cum,usually at the same time I do! and fucking him back like a woman would increases the electricity of the orgasms!:heart::heart::heart:

Back