Twin brother is a stripper!

Yerkiddin

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
669
Imagine two brothers are enrolled in the same university. While they have similar tastes in clothing, they have wildly different interests otherwise, and don't so much like each other or hang out together. One of the two is an introvert, and sticks mainly to studying, though he is a swimmer. The other is an extrovert, mainly into partying, and quickly starts stripping at private parties and such to keep money coming in. This is a problem for the non-stripper brother, as an increasing number of women around campus have had some fairly free access to someone that looks *just like him*!

(I kinda want another life where this happens to me when I'm 18!)
 
... and it turns out, in some Fight-Club-esque twist, that the POV character really is the stripper!
 
Actually, there are several ways that the 2nd twin could wind up stripping;

1) The stripper brother has some issue that stops him from being able to make it to a gig, and sob-stories his twin into doing it for him.
2) The stripper brother has two gigs at the same time, and blackmails his twin into doing one.
3) A group of women sweep the twin off his feet and carry him into their room (or some place that at least seems like it might be private for a little while) and demand he do his act, having mistaken him for his brother.
4) The stripper twin could offer to show his brother the act, "in case he wants to impress a girlfriend or something", but have a video camera showing the both of them stripping to a group of women in an adjoining room. When the stripper tries to get his brother to drop his shorts, the brother refuses, and the women burst through the door to "assist" him.
 
Back
Top