Watching a man cum

manroulette.com is another one. It has different rooms and you can go private and best of all its free. you just log in using a name and click on other peoples cams and, it shows who's watching you.
 
Does anyone like it when the guy is dressed up - In panties for example?
Do people enjoy just watching or instead acting out a role play or fantasy?
 
anyone want to watch me cum on Skype, PM me; I don't show my face, just my cock; happy to cum
 
To get back to the point, a good close up of a nice cock squirting cum, always looks good.
 
Are there any older doms that would care to play?


I'm an older dom, and would love to play; thing is, I've been on Chatrandom, there's been some younger guys, and they start calling me "daddy," shit like that. Don't get me wrong, I know that's what they WANT and I know I'm older, but I guess in my mind, I'm still 35! :D:):D:)
 
There's also the opposite perspective - someone finishing me off by hand, his eyes glued to my dick so he can watch my cum as it squirts out. I like knowing that someone gets off watching me ejaculate and that my cum is all over his fingers.
 
There's also the opposite perspective - someone finishing me off by hand, his eyes glued to my dick so he can watch my cum as it squirts out. I like knowing that someone gets off watching me ejaculate and that my cum is all over his fingers.

That is one of my fantasies to do that to a man teasing him and watching his face as he finally cums and then letting him return the favour
 
It's been a while . The man I saw cum always had a look of bliss, total satisfaction because I was there. It was exciting for me too.
 
It's been a while . The man I saw cum always had a look of bliss, total satisfaction because I was there. It was exciting for me too.

I've been told that is how I look as the feeling of intense relief takes over and nothing else seems to matter at that point
 
Love to watch and be watched. Cam with a nice young man earlier, came for each other, very nice.
 
Looking forward to a cam session soon with a guy who is also into panties and it will be his first time.
I am very excited about playing together with him and watching and it will be cool being the one he does this with for the first time.
I feel like his seducer!
 
Back
Top