Rivalry and Lust (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for asetikish

I could hear the snickers of out teammates from the other side of the door. "Looks like it's a bit of a mix-up with the room assignments, Simon. I'm sure it'll get straightened out tomorrow." They all started giggling again.

I sighed and turned from the locked door. Our team was doing its annual trip to tour the various facilities and had decided to stay the night in a bed and breakfast instead of the usual big hotel. The room, while heavy on the knickknacks, contained little more than a modest bed, side table with lamp, and door to the cramped little bathroom. And of course, my colleague, Amanda.

She glared at me from as far across the room as the narrow walls would permit. Her green eyes radiated hostility as her arms folded across her ample bosom. I crossed my powerful forearms across my own chest and matched her disdain.

This was no doubt the inspiration for the snickers outside. For months now, Amanda and I had steadily irritated one another at every turn. Our boss thought our rivalry was a sign of healthy competitive spirit. Our fellow teammates thought it a source of amusement: wind us up and watch the fireworks. Apparently tonight they thought it'd be fun to lock us in the same bedroom to see if we'd kill each other.

The crazy part was that underneath this animosity, Amanda and I were actually seriously hot for one another. We never talked about it or even acknowledged it, but we'd known since the moment we met.

I'd been hired at the end of the year, so upper management invited me to the company Christmas party even though I wouldn't officially start work till after the new year. I'd mingled among the crowd of soon-to-be co-workers for about an hour before I chanced upon this gorgeous beauty in a dark green cocktail dress.

The attraction between us was so immediate and primal that it almost felt like we shared the same mind. I could feel her thinking, "This guy is going to throw you up against a flat surface and fuck you with the biggest, thickest cock you've ever seen till you orgasm so many times that you pass out." She could feel me thinking, "Beneath that elegant dress is a body to make a porn star jealous with the flexibility of an Olympic gymnast; her tight little pussy is going to milk every last drop of cum out of you till her belly looks like a balloon and you're begging for mercy." We each knew implicitly that we hungered for one another.

Despite this instinctive sexual telepathy, we hewed to social mores. It was a company party with dozens of people. We couldn't start ripping each other's clothes off just because we instinctively recognized the two of us would have incredible sex. So we made polite conversation while we silently contemplated fucking each other senseless as soon as we could find a polite means of exiting the party.

Unfortunately, that provided sufficient window for reality to set in. A passing executive paused to welcome me and make formal introductions. Thereupon I learned that this paragon of female sexuality was not just another employee; she was on the same team working for the VP of Operations as I'd been hired for.

That presented a serious problem. Our boss would definitely not want to have two of her team members in an intimate relationship: too much risk of emotional complications. If the two of us got involved, the VP would most likely remove one of us from the team.* Acting on our mutual lust would have serious implications for our careers.

Instead, we backed away from the possibility and didn't act. But going forward, we'd still have to work together. That intense attraction still have existed between us. How would we keep that hidden?

Our unplanned, mutual solution to was to pretend that we didn't like each other.** Since most people have a co-worker that irritates the crap out of them, it made a good cover. Everyone assumed that our disdain was genuine.

Unfortunately, our facade eventually became real. Perhaps it was the frustration of unfulfilled lust. At some point, the pretense of irritating one another became actually irritating one another. She'd be bitchy to me, I'd be an asshole to her, and the endless cycle of snide comments and subtle derision would continue.

Don't get me wrong. We both still ached with lust for one another. Even now, I could feel her angry eyes disrobing me.

But the months of antagonism had added a vengeful subtext to our desire. Pride was on the line now. She wanted to fuck me, but she wanted me to grovel first. She wanted to see me on my knees begging for it.

I was no different. I knew that much as I wanted her, I couldn't accept it as equals. Not now. Not after all she'd done. I wanted nothing less than her submission to me.

So we glared at each other, our mutual lust only fueling our antagonism. Finally I spoke. "Alright. Obviously neither of us is willing to share the bed and neither of us is going to just let the other one have it. We need a contest to decide who wins. There's a desk of cards on that shelf. Play you for it."
 
The first time I saw you, you were gorgeous as hell and I couldn't wait to get into your pants. Of course, I had to know you first, for propriety's sake. I'm mean, porn stars and prostitutes get paid to fuck whoever. And since you're getting it for free, the least I could do is try to play a little hard to get. Just to make clear that you wanted me.

Oh and you did. Maybe as much as I want you. And then the VP appeared and boom! No...perhaps crash was a better term. No relationships with this hot guy in front of me because of corporate freaking rules!

But of course, I needed to obey. More than anything, I love my job. I need my job. And I want to get as far ahead as I can without ass-kissing. I had been doing very well and of course without any ass kissed, my situation was volatile. One wrong move and I'm gone.

And that's how I became a bitch and you became an asshole for fun. But I guess the tipping point was when you tore down my work in front of the VP, which made me lash out, sabotaging your work in embarrassment. And then, all hell broke loose.

And believe me, there's nothing more I'd like to do than to make you squirm and beg. Make you say sorry before I fuck you senseless. For you to tell me that you're worthless shit and that you'dbe a good little boy for me.

I was planning on my revenge, which was just about to be completed right after the company outing, and here we are, stuck together. I glared at you as you slammed your faced the door, which of course included sneaking looks on your yummy ass. When you sighed and turned, I focus my glare of your face. Your gorgeous eyes. It was a whirling vortex of manliness and lust...I just love those eyes undressing me. Fucking me with just a look.

Okay...maybe I didn't want to make you squirm and beg to be fucked. Just squirm and beg for forgiveness. And then fuck you. Or maybe me begging for it...

No! No. I will not beg. Not to you. Not with what you did to my life, setting it back a few years before I get another promotion.

I'm surprised that you suddenly break the silence. "Alright. Obviously neither of us is willing to share the bed and neither of us is going to just let the other one have it. We need a contest to decide who wins. There's a desk of cards on that shelf. Play you for it."

"Alright." I grin. Maybe payback is going to be much, much earlier. "Person who loses is going to be the other's bitch for the whole outing. The whole week. The game? Russian poker." I pick out the cards and walk up to you really close. "Think you can handle being my whipping boy for the whole week? I'll be nice. I'll only hit you in close quarters, but you will do everything I say outside. You'll never know. Maybe I'll throw in a handjob in there if you're a really good boy."

I step back before you can say anything and I shuffle the cards on the deck waiting for you to sit across me to engage me in the game.
 
Amanda agreed to the contest readily, but she surprised me by raising the stakes. Her beautiful green eyes glittered with excitement as she proposed not just deciding the bed situation, but adding a week long period of payback on top.

I was momentarily taken aback. Letting so much ride on hands of cards? But that was Amanda. Had she been so inclined, Amanda had the body and charm to seduce her way to a position of comfort and power. But she never had. She restrained her curves with clothes that downplayed her figure and steadfastly fought her way past her competitors on performance alone. Should I really have been surprised that she thought she could beat me head to head?

"Two out of three," I countered. I wasn't going to let a couple of lucky hands sway the outcome.

Amanda gave me a taunting smirk and a nod. She was so certain that she would win. I felt the anger and excitement in me rise. Oh, the things I was going to make her do when I won.

The first round moved swiftly and decisively against me. Amanda was better than I expected. She said nothing as she displayed her final hand, but her demeanor radiated confidence.

I rallied in the second round, though. After a few touch and go moments, I edged steadily ahead. My victory was modest compared to hers, but a win was a win.

The last round proved fiercely tense. We each clawed for every advantage but our efforts proved too finely matched. Neither of us could establish a definitive lead. Sweat beaded on both our brows as we watched the last cards be dealt. Which of us won would turn on the final card. I held my breath as Amanda flipped it upright.
 
Russian poker is a game I know I'm good at. It has always been a family tradition to play it with my cousins whenever we had reunions. Eight out of ten times, I won so i was confident about the game. It showed in the first round and I grinned from ear to ear taunting Simon, as always.

The second round, was close, but he won really focusing on the game. I wasn't worried. Given my odds of winning, I'd win again.

The third game was more drawn out. More intense. It got to the point where I was chewing my lip as sweat slid down my back. I was one step away from victory when he the final card turned against my favor. My eyes widened. I lost. How could I have lost?

I look up to you worried as I put down the cards. "You got lucky..." I muttered still refusing to believe I lost. Grumbling, i took all the cards and shuffled them back in the box.

"Don't get too cocky. This is just for a week." Besides, I didn't tell him that I would be a compliant bitch who will do what he wanted. Or if I could fight back or flip the tables on him, I would.
 
I took a few slow steps till I stood just a few inches away. I glared down at Amanda. She held my gaze without flinching.

"Let's see if you are a woman of your word," I snarled. "You're my whipping girl for a week. Do whatever you're told. Can you follow through?"

I jabbed my finger at the floor. "Get on your knees. Right now. And then tell me how sorry you are for that prank you pulled last week. Tell me you're sorry and beg for my forgiveness."
 
I didn't want to do it but I did set the rules. For a moment, I considered whether to outright disobey him but changed my mind. If I was going to be a bitch, I was going to be a real bitch.

I got down on the floor on my knees and looked up at Simon with that same condescending look. "Sorry for that prank last week," my voice was dripping with sarcasm. "Please forgive me."

After the last word, I quickly stand and dust my knees before looking back up at Simon in a challenge. I knew it wasn't what he wanted and the way he looked at me brought a shiver of excitement down my spine

And i wonder, what is he going to do to me?
 
Last edited:
Amanda complied, but only just. Her entire attitude belied her actual words. She rose from the floor with a haughty smirk that dared me to challenge her.

With perhaps any other woman, I probably would have just taken the insult and moved on. But I'd spent months enduring her taunts. I wasn't about to put up with her weaseling out of her promise.

"I believe you used the term 'whipping boy' " I murmured. "Remember that."

I backhanded her across the face hard enough to make her take a step back. "Don't you dare half ass it with me!"

My palm caught her other cheek just as she was turning to face me. This time she was unbalanced enough to go down on one knee.

I reached between her forearms and grabbed a handful of her silk blouse near the neck and twisted. A couple of buttons popped as I hauled her off balance. "Don't play for stakes you can't pay," I growled. "You lost, so now you're my bitch. Do as you're fucking told or I'll bitch slap you around this fucking room all night."

I shook her hard before releasing my grip on her blouse and tossing her to the hardwood floor. "Now this time, apologize like you mean it," I directed. I slid my left foot forward and pointed at the black wingtip. "And kiss my shoe while you're at it."
 
The slap across my face stunned me more that it hurt. I tried to get my bearings back, but he caught my face and, disoriented, I fell on one knee. I barely registered how he roughly handled me and that my clothes had been ripped in the front as I try to put everything into perspective after you shook me.

Shit! My head screamed. I should have won, but I didn't and he was really taking the bet seriously. Besides, even if I try to fight him, he's stronger than I am, so I'd only get hurt.

Grunting, I braced myself and forced my tone to really mean the apology. "I'm sorry for the prank I did to you last week." I kissed his shoe and looked up at him. "Please forgive me."

The humility I was showing grated at me. I was apologizing to my greatest enemy and I could do nothing against him. If this is what he'll be doing to me for the rest of the trip then it would be the worst trip ever!
 
I couldn't resist the urge to smirk at Amanda. Watching her prostrate herself before me after months of her arrogance was immensely satisfying.

But I wanted more. I wanted to see her wallow in submission.

"Better," I declared. "But you're far from done." I waved my hand at her blouse, now missing a few buttons and partially untucked. "Your clothes are a mess. Take them off."
 
I blinked at his order. My clothes? Crap. If his tone is any indication, I won't like this. I could run and ask for help, but then what? Try to explain what happened? It was my idea so I'd definitely get in trouble with the comp right along with him.

With no other recourse, I take off my clothes leaving me in my underwear. I can feel the heat of his look on me and I can't help but whimper. I can feel a tingle between my legs feeling so vulnerable for the first time in front of him. I realized that he could really do anything with me and in the back of my head, the chances of him fucking me was getting bigger.

I licked my lips and looked at him. The look of last was certainly there and all I can think about is please fuck me.
 
I could feel my own arousal build as her fingers tentatively reached for her blouse. She parted the remaining buttons, revealing the black lingerie beneath. Her skirt followed, slipping down her slender legs to pool at her feet.

I could feel my nostrils flare as I beheld her in her underwear. Her bra was clearly holding back a bosom even more magnificent than I'd ever expected. Her waist was almost tiny by comparison, only to flare into a delicious pair of hips; I wanted nothing more than to grasp them with both hands and ram my cock into her.

My groin felt warm and heavy with blood. It was taking all my restraint not to let my lust harden into a telltale erection. My scrotum felt leaden with the effort of containing myself. Despite my desire to see her squirm, my libido was threatening to undermine me. My upper hand on the situation seemed tenuous indeed.

It was only when she met my eyes that I experienced a resurgence of control. "Ha!" I barked. "You're turned on right now! You want me, don't you? Don't deny it!"

I jabbed an accusatory finger at her, my certainty growing as the guilt in her features became more plain. "You liked being on your knees and begging me, didn't you? It turned you on! You're practically crawling out of your skin, hoping I'll fuck you."

I very nearly gave her just what she wanted right then and there. But somehow I found the will to resist my own lust. Just a bit longer.

"Well, I want to hear you say it. Tell me how much you want to fuck me. No. Don't tell me -- beg me!"

I pointed towards her panties. "And I want you to play with yourself while you do it! I want you to finger yourself while you beg me to fuck you."
 
My eyes widen with every word he said and felt myself grow wet. But the way he took over just made me feel much more self conscious. And just a little, I can see him starting to strain in your pants and i know that he wanted me as much as I wanted him, but he was getting off lording it over me. And l, I realized he was right. I did kind of like it when he was ordering me around. Not so much when I was kissing his shoe, but I was sure I started to get wet when he told me to undress and I realized I could do nothing. Helpless before him.

I feel myself get even wetter at the realization.

My hands slide down my stomach to my panties even before I knew what I was doing. All the while, I felt his eyes on me and I told myself to just give in and maybe, maybe I can get a taste of your thick, hard cock slamming inside me.

I slip my hand inside my panties and started rubbing myself in small circles moaning. "Please fuck me, Simon." I said my breathing heavy as my chest heave as if threatening to pop my bra. "Please fuck me, I beg you. I need your cock inside me." I moaned and my other hand went up to my breast as I started to really play with myself in front of him squeezing my huge breast as my finger is coated with my own juices. I put on a show to entice him. To convince him to give us both what we've always wanted for a long time.
 
Last edited:
Confident as I was that Amanda was aching to be fucked, I was still surprised at the enthusiasm with which she obeyed my command. Her right hand slipped inside her panties without hesitation. Moments later, sounds of wet smacking emanated from within.

" Please fuck me, Simon," she moaned, her hips already beginning to grind against her hand. "I need your cock inside me."

Any hope of containing my arousal swiftly failed. I grunted softly as my cock began to thicken and swell. Blessed -- or perhaps cursed -- with size, a prominent bulge began along my right thigh and expanded steadily.

Amanda saw it, too. Her eyes flicked between my eyes and the fattening cylinder along my leg. The sounds of her wet pussy intensified, which only made me swell further.

Eventually the constriction of my pants because uncomfortably tight. Much as I hoped to see Amanda finger herself to climax while I watched, I ached too much to be a casual observer. "Stop," I directed. "Take off my pants."
 
I whimpered giving myself a few more strokes before obeying his command. My hand came out wet and glistening as some of my juices dripped down my thighs. I wanted more, but I can't help but bend to his will. The thrill it gives me is like nothing I've ever experienced before.

Besides, I didn't want to be slapped around and shaken like a rag doll again, so I had to comply.

Slowly, I unbutton your pants, brushing at his obviously immense member just to tease him, and then went back to pulling his zipper down and freeing him. Almost instantly his cock sprang free. His huge, thick throbbing shaft. It made my pussy quiver. I've never had a cock that big before. My previous boyfriends did not compare.

I wanted to cum so I started to finger myself again against his order to stop. I couldn't control myself just imagining that thick member plowing through me. I moaned my eyes begging you to fuck me.
 
Amanda tentatively knelt before me and lifted her hands towards my crotch. She paused briefly at mid-thigh to brush her fingers against the massive bulge, apparently wanting to verify that it was no illusion. Shivering slightly as she confirmed its solidity, she reached for my belt.

Her fingers deftly unbuckled belt and pants. She then tugged off pants and boxers together, sending them both down to my ankles.

Freed from its cloth prison, my cock rapidly swung upwards. The fat glans grazed her left cheek, leaving a glistening streak of precum where it touched.

Amanda turned, her mouth wide in an awestruck O. Despite its impressive length, my cock still seemed somewhat stubby due to its excessive girth. Even I can't encircle it with one hand and I'm not sure Amanda could even manage that with both of hers. No longer constrained, the pillar continued to thicken as it engorges with blood. Purplish veins began to ripple the smooth surface.

Amanda immediately thrust her hand back into her panties. The wet smacking sounds of her masturbation resumed and at greater intensity. Her moans gave way to sharp cries of impending pleasure.

"You're about to cum, aren't you?" I observed. "Just the sight of my big cock and you're about to cream." I chuckled, both pleased and aroused by her reaction.

"Go ahead then," I instructed. " I want to watch you cum while you stare at my cock. Maybe then I'll let you suck on it a bit."
 
"Yes," I said when he asked me in between labored breaths. "You make me want to cum..."

I whimpered as he allowed me to cum. My fingers pressed harder and harder on my clit in circles as I push two fingers into my wet, sopping pussy. I was moaning in front of him thinking about his cock, imagining it inside me. It was so huge I didn't know if I could fit it in my mouth. I know it would fit in my pussy, but I would really be stretched to take in all of him.

"Oh fuck..." I squealed before yelping as I came, my high pitch moans turning into low growls as my pussy flowed with juices. I dropped on the floor sitting in my own cum, panting, my legs split open for his eyes to see how drenched I am. My breasts heaved straining in my bra with every breath and my pussy quivered as I removed my fingers. It wasn't enough. I wanted more. But I didn't move, suddenly embarrassed that I put on a show for him.

My rival. My enemy. My desire.
 
Once she had the go ahead, Amanda furiously finished herself off. Within half a minute, she'd sunk down to the floor, her thighs spread wide as she climaxed.

When she'd finally recovered enough to meet my gaze, I stepped over in front of of her. Her position on the floor put her head level with my thighs. I aimed my cock at her, bringing the head close to her face. My cock had had swollen so much that I needed both hands to guide it.

"Dirty little girl," I admonished, slapping her cheek with the engorged head. "Look at the mess you've made." I bounced it off her other cheek for good measure.

I then slid the the fat glans against her lips. She parted slightly, so I considered trying to shove it inside. But thick as it was, I wasn't sure she could manage even that. Another time, perhaps.

I jerked my head towards the bed. "Climb on the bed and get on your hands and knees."
 
I whimpered as Simon slapped me with his cock. It was really huge and I know I will be challenged by it. I could feel its heat radiating to my cheek and I look up to him knowing what he's going to do next.

I felt the tip pressed against my lips and I opened my lips a bit. He didn't move and I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do, so I waited, expecting him to fuck my face...which I don't think my jaw could take. But he didn't. In thanks to allaying my fears, I licked the slit of his cock and shakily made my way to the bed, still feeling the after effects of my orgasm.

I get up on the bed and got on all fours, my bubbly ass sticking out in his direction with my legs spread a little. From his vantage point, he could clearly see my juices spread across my flesh and my pussy quivering anticipating your huge cock inside me.

I don't understand why I'm liking this. I don't even understand why I like the way you treat me. And most of all, why I still like you for doing this to me. It's embarrassing and degrading to be your bitch, but I love it. I waited for what you will do to me, secretly hoping that you will use my body more and sexually abuse me.
 
Amanda dutifully climbed atop the bed. Consciously or not, she spread her thighs and angled herself to present her naked sex fully to me. I stepped next to the bed for a closer look.

Her pussy was tight and compact, the smooth labia pink with arousal. Thanks to her recent fingering, the entire area glistened with her juices. Even now, I could see her flesh quiver slightly in anticipation.

I guided my cock towards her tender flesh. Seen side-by-side, the size mismatch was readily apparent. How was something so thick to fit inside something that seemed narrower?

Undaunted, I pushed the enormous glans between her folds. The tip lodged into her canal, so I leaned forward. Her labia were forced aside as her pussy stretched impressively to contain the immense girth.

I waited a few moments for her torrent of gasps and moans to ease. "That's just the head," I cautioned. "There's a lot more yet to go." I grinned as I began to force the rest of my cock into her.
 
I felt Simon come close right behind me. I could feel the heat of his body radiating outward and then, I felt it. Felt his huge, thick cock press against me, splitting me open. I gasped and moaned feeling myself opening wider for a guy's thing than I ever had in my life. My arms gave way a little getting on my elbows with my ass higher than my head now.

"You're so huge..." I moaned as he stopped. I knew that this was only the beginning as my walls quivered still grasping at nothing as he hasn't yet put himself to the hilt inside me. It was a little uncomfortable, but at the same time, it was arousing me so much to have such a big cock in my pussy that I feel more pleasure than anything else.

He started to push himself inside me and I groan. I can feel myself stretch to accommodate all of him. "Ahhh...aaaaaahhhh..." I groan, my toes curling as my pussy walls clutch his cock tight as if sucking him in further inside me.

Oh, yes! More. I want more! I scream in my head as he forced his cock inside me. Loving the feel of his big shaft spearing through me, but my pride makes me say something else. "You think this can satisfy me, you fucking bastard?" I don't know why I said it, but part of me wants to just really push his buttons and rile him up.
 
A chorus of gasps and moans poured out of Amanda as I fed another inch of engorged cock into her. Anyone passing by our door would have been scandalized to hear Little Miss Perfect make such obscene noises. Pity they couldn't see the look of fear and delight in her eyes as she looked back over her shoulder at me.

You're . . . so . . . huge." she managed to grunt between breaths. I wasn't even halfway inside her and already I'd strained her beyond compare.

Apparently the confident smirk on my face roused the remnants of her pride. "You think this can satisfy me, you fucking bastard?
she hissed.

I smiled cruelly, then lashed out with my hand. Before she could avoid it, I seized a handful of her shining locks and tugged backwards on it. Her head followed, her back bowing as she bent herself towards me in deference to my grip on her pretty hair.

"I don't give a damn, sweetheart," I snarled. "But you damn well better hope that you can satisfy me!" I leaned hard into her, forcing myself into her tight confines. At this point, I didn't care about her limits. If I had to plow past her pussy, so be it; she was going to take all of my massive cock before I was through.
 
I grunted as he pulled me by my hair, my back and my neck arching my head back toward him. My breathing gets heavier and plunged himself deeper into me. If my neck wasn't stretched in such an odd angle, I would have screamed, partially in surprise, partially in pain and partially in the roaring pleasure of being dominated this way.

My pussy stretches to accommodate his huge cock and I groan and grunt as he went deeper and deeper, the pain disappearing leaving only pleasure, desire and the need to be fucked. Little by little as he mercilessly forced his way into my tight hole, he goes deeper and he could feel my pussy quiver and contract tighter around his girth. I have never felt so full in my life, not even any of the dildos I've used have been as monstrous as his cock. It was unbelievable.

And I wanted it. I wanted it so badly, I was starting to thrust back against him taking him in until he was buried up to the hilt and I groaned loudly. My bubbly ass meeting your pelvis. I was breathing really hard both because of the desire and at the angle my head was in.

The pause in our actions as we savor one another made me realize that he was going to make me his sex toy for the entire trip. I shiver expectantly wondering what he was going to do to me during the day, because I realize that the nights would probably be like this.
 
I relaxed my grip on Amanda's hair so that I wasn't forcing her neck quite so awkwardly back. Still, I maintained my grip. Best to let her know just who was in control.

After I sank fully into her, I began to stroke back and forth. I kept it slow at first, giving her tight walls a chance to stretch. But I steadily ramped up my speed as my own desire took center stage.

After another minute or two, I took off the brakes and began slamming hard. Her plump little ass shook like jello every time I rocketed into her. We were each groaning with shared effort.

"That's. Right," I grunted. "You. Fucking. Take it." I pounded into her again and again. I could feel the tension in my balls building. I was really close to cumming. So close. . .
 
Simon went slow at first, rocking his hips back and forth gently as his hand eased on the grip on my hair. I took in big gasps of air finally having a better air passage, but still knowing that he's in control and there's nothing I can do about it. Slowly, my walls, still tight around him begins to accommodate him better especially with how slick I am after cumming earlier and I start moaning feeling him rub my g-spot as his massive girth and length misses nothing.

After a few minutes of gentle rocking, I wanted more, and it seemed he did too as he suddenly surges up inside me with a powerful thrust. I gasped as his hips slammed against my ass, his balls slapped my clit and the tip of his cock tapped my cervix. He pulled back only to plow back in making my ass shake as he did it over and over.

I was groaning wanting the rough fucking he was giving me and I was fucking him back. I moaned hearing him order me to take it. And I do. I take his cock. I take his rough fucking. I take all of it as my whole body shakes with desire, coating him in my juices.

My cries get louder and louder as he mercilessly used my body. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum...oh fuuuuuuuuuuccckkkk!" I screamed as I grip his cock even tighter milking him, my fingers grabbing the sheets as I ride my orgasm.
 
I felt a surge of triumph as she wailed with delight beneath me. I wanted to crow about how I'd made her climax. After months of her teasing, she'd been the one to give in.

If I could have, I'd have pounded her until she came again, but my body couldn't match my spirit. Loathe as I was to admit it, Amanda remained insanely hot and the way her walls clutched at my swollen shaft felt absolutely incredible. Listening to her moan with pleasure took me too far to stop.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I seethed through gritted teeth. I shuddered as what felt like a tidal wave of cum flooded out of me into her warm depths. A second and third and fourth followed, by which point I lost count as my vision darkened and I could hear nothing but the pounding of my heart.
 
Back
Top