In a world of Demons ~ Closed ~

There were a few moments when she looked up to meet his gaze, like a lovingly slave would for a Master, in a silent way thanking him for everything. Shortly her eyes rolled shut though and she just simply reveled in the sensations, allowing the orgasms to roll one right after another.

Never in her life has she felt every single muscle and burning nerve like she is now, her body ached as it burned, threatening to collapse at any given moment. She honestly didn't know how much longer her body could last, especially her clit. She could feel how swollen that little nub is, almost afraid to see what it looks like now.

She was far from being mentally exhausted however, her body craved for rest and yet her mind wanted more. The little succubus couldn't seem to get enough of this feeling as she worshiped his cock. The glow of her markings started to fade with each orgasm, indicating that she has had more than enough feeding.
 
Shiroku could see that the lines on her thighs and markings were beginning to fade, and with that he grinned as he bucked his hips, fucking her lovely mouth deeply, choking her delightfully upon his rampant cock. His heavy balls churned with cum, and even though he could have held out for another hour or so, it had been over seventy years since he had last fucked, so his control wasn't as good as it usually was.

Then again it seemed to 'work' perfectly for her, he could feel how physically she was getting tired, even if her mind and energy wanted more. Even as the tentacle sucker attacked her clit it seemed to delight in her torment for it only continued what it was doing, sucking and pulling on the swollen twitching nub.

Shiroku growled though in pure delight as he buried himself into her mouth and began to cum, his hot seed spraying into her mouth as the tentacles in her pussy and ass kept working her relentlessly to the point of pure erotic euphoric exhaustion!
 
The head space Kylila fell into gave her no warning of when his seed would explode into her throat. She came right at the same he did which resulted with her choking hard around the cock. There wasn't any choice other than to swallow it all, being trapped in a world of pure lust. She couldn't hate it like she did last time with the head space she is in, all she wanted was more.

The relentless orgasms that the tentacles forced from her did make swallowing him very difficult, however, after a moment she tried swallowed his seed eagerly. Despite the painful orgasms that made her want to scream out, she managed to force herself to keep sucking and swallowing for a little longer. Though she still couldn't quite handle it all and ended up pulling away for air, choking hard on what was left as her chest collapsed to the bed.

The lack of air in those few seconds sent her into that sweet abyss, though she could still feel everything that is happening to her. Felt as her body shivered and quaked with aftershock, the rush of coldness ripping through the sweaty skin. Everything went numb from this point on and the tentacles were barely felt as her body twitched automatically towards their attention with her ass still high in the air.

Though she hadn't fully passed out, Kylila was in her own little world in that moment.
 
Shiroku smirked as she was clearly not 'ready' for what he was about to 'do' to her, but that in itself was the beauty of it all, he didn't care if she was or not, the powerful climax was coming all the same.

Watching her as she trembled and came so hard though, he could see that she remained in her position, the large ribbed and bump lined tentacle withdrew from her ass, leaving her empty though by then he was sure she appreciated that.

Within a moment he let her head fall to the bed, his eyes watching her though he smiled and even as she had that utterly pleased look to her, he left her on the bed for a moment. Returning with a bowl of warm water along with a cloth, he gently cleaned her off, letting her swoon in that moment.

He kept her right as she was though, and if she tried to move from the position she was in he would position her back, though finally he did give her a push, watching her roll over as he smirked, though he continued with his task, letting her come out of her sub space of erotic play in her own time.
 
Kylila shivered with the tentacle pulling from her ass, though could still feel the other two lightly pulsing at this point and moving as she moved. For a few good moments she struggled to catch her breath and fought against rejecting his seed. At first she hadn't noticed him leaving the bed and soon felt the warm cloth washing her off. The mixture of the warm water and cool air forced the chills to break out and she tried to curl up onto the bed.

Yet, every time she moved, she would feel him holding her in place and naturally little frustrated whimpers were the response. Eventually the unexpected push sent her curling up on her side and that brought her back to reality a little more. Every inch of her screamed out with the tiniest of movement and the shivering didn't help with that.

However, she did notice the warmth of the washcloth continued and slowly she uncurled enough to let him continue. After a few more moments she finally opened her eyes looking up at him. There were mixed emotions filling her eyes, mostly they were filled with pure happiness and pleasure. At the same time, there is a hint of concern flashing through them while watching him.

"Will it always be like that when you use my mouth? It hurts too much when you do that...."

She kind of hid her face into the pillow, ashamed of what she just said knowing that he clearly enjoys doing that. In reality she enjoys it as well and she wanted to do it for him, although she didn't like not being able to handle it either.

"It hurts to breathe and I can barely swallow with you in my throat. I don't wish to disappoint you either.... I... I want to learn how to do that.... only... slower."

with that her face hid fully into the pillow, praying that he wouldn't be disappointed with her request.
 
He smiled as she shivered and shook, and even as she struggled to breathe, Shiroku tended to her easily. Even as she rolled onto her side, he worked on tending her needs so that she was comfortable.

As she mewled in 'frustration' he smirked as he 'made' her stay, though as she moved where he wanted, as she asked that he looked to her. " Oh It doesn't have to be like that, I was getting to my climax, so your mouth suffered from it." He mused, though as she seemed ashamed, he smirked.

" You did very well, and I enjoyed your submission immensely, but don't worry, I won't use your throat that roughly every time. Besides, your demonic energy will have you good as new within no time." He pointed out.

She was a succubus type after all, he doubted that she was actually going to be sore for very long, not with how much energy she absorbed!
 
The more she relaxed the pain and exhaustion faded slowly, though she didn't say anything right away while enjoying the after care he gave. This is something she could easily get used to, best part is he didn't act like the type that would toss her to the side. It seemed as if he truly wanted to keep her around, especially in the way he spoke.

That is good to know. I enjoy doing that for you, it is something I never thought I'd see myself doing... though I do enjoy that it gives you pleasure."

She peeked out from the pillow when he confessed to enjoying the submission she gave, giving a look of concern and curiosity the more she thought about what transpired moments ago. It took her several moments of debating if she should say something or not, then she figured now is probably the best time as any. Especially since she doesn't know how long it'll be before he is pounding her into submission again. Slowly she uncurling from the ball she was in and feeling a bit more like herself again.

"It isn't easy for me to submit like this. Trusting another is just as difficult. If in the future you betray my trust.... I will leave..."

The words may have sounded harsh, though her tone remained soft and non threatening. Kylila may have accepted him as Master, however, she still truly didn't know him all that well. And after the pleasure he has provided her, all she can do is hope that it wouldn't come to that, knowing that she'll never find this kind of pleasure again. Not to mention, he is worming his way into her heart and that scared her, knowing that it is too soon to let someone in that close.
 
He smirked as she relaxed and realized what he was saying was true... Succubi were extremely 'durable' beings and could handle much more than what he had done to her. Besides, he could tell that deeply within herself she DID love what he had 'done' to her.

As she said that though he nodded, and even as she uncurled from the ball, he nodded again. " I can tell, you have been locked away for longer than I was asleep. Why did they put the necklace on you?"

As he asked that of her he worked down her belly and hips, her thighs being cleaned, though as she said that if he betrayed her trust she would leave he nodded. " I understand." He replied easily, and even as he said that he added. " Besides, I only have one brother around, I have no idea where he is, and I have been asleep for seventy years. I have no intentions of throwing you out." He mused honestly.

As he said that he left it at that, though finishing up he looked to her as he smiled and let the cloth fall away, his hands tracing the lines of her thighs, tracing the patterns of the markings as he spoke with her.
 
The caressing helped eased the stress that she went through, even helped the worries fade a little while thinking of his question.

"I don't really know. They just claimed it was for my safety. I've been trapped in that human form as long as I can remember. They never told me much about my mother, the man in the village claimed to have my father.... yet, he's the one that made the necklace."

She shrugged a little and watched his fingers trail along the markings, it was here that the changes within her finally sunk in a little as before she didn't think of it. Within seconds her wings came back and the free one stretched into view so she can examine some more, feeling the texture while noticing how sensitive it is. With the same hand, Kylila felt the horns recalling when he grabbed them before, though she didn't pay attention to it at the time.

"Perhaps they didn't find this form attractive. They are humans after all."

With that, the wing folded back down against her back and the tail drapped over her waist so she can examine it as well, admiring the soft scale look it has. She didn't anything more about the trust and him tossing her to the side, what has been said was more than good enough for her and he did have some good reasons for keeping her.

"I have actually forgotten what this form looked like. Even the way things are seen is different, more vibrant it seems."
 
He smirked as she seemed to 'notice' her own body again after a moment, but when she said that about not knowing why the necklace had been used, he thought it over. Normal humans didn't have the power to create such necklaces... yet she said her father had created such a thing.

Even as she brought her wings out and examined them, he smiled as she explored herself, though he shrugged. " Perhaps, they are stupid humans after all." He mused, and even as she examined her tail and didn't mention anything further about trust, Shiroku looked to her.

" Different demons see different things. I can see in the dark much more easily than others, I can even see the heat which comes off a body though it's from the surface, I have a feeling your senses go a bit deeper." He mused, though he finished tracing the markings and instead moved up a bit, gently taking a wing he seemed to know every sensitive spot to touch and caress which would only arouse and entice her arousal 'awake' again.
 
Kylila stretched the wing out for him so she can keep enjoying the sensual touch of her Master. She thought about his comment and closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the effects of those sweet spots he teased. The sensation is unfamiliar that she savored every possible second of it.

"Humans are just afraid of the unknown. I guess my mother had done something in the passed and they were afraid I would follow her path. Which is why I assume they never talked about her. It's just a guess though, the man that kept my human half safe, seemed like he was ashamed when I asked about her."

A little shiver rushed up her spine when his fingers hit the tips of the wing and a slight purr slowly vibrated through her when he reached the base of the wings.

"I've always been able to see aura's. Used to just be one or two on people. With you, I can see all of them. The stronger ones all the way to an almost faded color. Though, I have no one else to compare it too, since I haven't been out to play after taking that necklace off."

There were other things she can see within him now that she is focused on it, however she left them out for now, considering it is still difficult to read his deepest desires. Though she is working on finding out how to reach a demons heart. For now she will just accept the desire he has now and focus on how to be herself again. She looked to him, suddenly curious about how she had found him.

"Why were you bound to that tree?"
 
He certainly enjoyed her wings, and even as he listened to her as she said that about the humans, he nodded slightly, though when she mentioned her mother and how her father had been ashamed of the past, he shook his head.

" Such a shame, demons are superior to humans, they should want to help us, not destroy us."

He shrugged though, and even as she said that about aura's, he smirked ever so slightly, though as she mentioned that she could see his own, he gave her a curious look, though brought his own mental barriers to bear as he looked to her.

" And now? can you see them?" He asked though as she asked about the tree, he tensed slightly, though it wasn't her fault. With his barriers up the deeper desires were now invisible, however the surface desires were there still.

" I tried to over step my bounds, and was punished for it." He remarked simply though realized that wouldn't be enough.

" I tried to overtake an older demon, and instead of destroying me she entrapped me with my own sword and the pendant." He explained, though it was clear he wanted revenge, he had quite a road to become powerful enough to do such a thing... he had learned his lesson well!
 
Kylila frowned slightly when he blocked her out, though she half expected it to happen which is why she didn't mention the rest of what she saw. Instead of dwelling on being blocked out, her eyes slowly closed and let herself melt into his touch. Every so often she would squirm ever so slightly, adjusting her legs as she felt those desires awaking once more.

"No, I can not see them anymore."

She spoke softly finally, knowing that he would want answer, if she can see them there is no telling who else can, so she couldn't blame him. The sudden tension in the room became obvious though when he spoke about what happened, sadly there isn't much she can say to make things better. The indciation that he needed revenge broke through the tone in his voice and she wondered if that demon was even still alive after all these years.

"Not sure what I can do, but I will do what I can to help you.... If you want me to that is. I am a really good tracker."
 
He of course hadn't realized the depths of what she could see, but she certainly couldn't have expected her to see what she had.

Even as she said that though he seemed to relax when she said that she could probably tell that he had wanted to kill that demon since they had imprisoned him! As she squirmed slightly and even as she adjusted her legs, he admired how she mewled and moved, she was truly beautiful.

" When the time comes I am sure we will work together to track her down, I doubt she is dead, she was much stronger than I thought." He mused, though eventually he was sliding his hand from her wing over her arm before he caressed her breast, stroking the globe of flesh, tickling the tips of her nipples with soft touches.

" For now though, I can think of much more enjoyable things to focus on than that." He mused easily.
 
Kylila's wings folded up so she can roll a bit onto her back comfortably. Which by this time she is practically purring from the gentle attention, something she wasn't quite expecting. Considering he's been fairly forceful up until now, this is different for her, however she isn't about to complain at all either!

"Yes, this is a much more enjoyable..... conversation."

After taking a moment to watch him admiring her, Kylila reached up and pulled him by one of his horns bringing him into a passionate kiss. Though she didn't let go of the horn, gently holding him in place and 'forced' him to keep kissing her.
 
He had to smirk as she rolled comfortably onto her back, and even as she purred, he looked to her as she seemed surprised that he could be gentle with her. After all there were many facets to pleasure, they had just so happened to have started with the rougher kind.

As she said that though he smirked as she pulled him down. Letting her pull him, he leaned down and kissed her easily, his lips sealing to hers and even as she 'held' him there he didn't mind at all, instead allowing the moments to drift onwards as he enjoyed her passions immensely.

Besides, her lips were plump and welcoming, so he enjoyed the taste as well as within a few moments his tongue pressed into her mouth, dueling patiently with hers!
 
She smile into the kiss, unable to get enough of the passion it created. For a short while that is all she did was enjoy the kissing, lazily absorbing in the moment of peace. Though, the moment also stirred up the desire for more and soon she rolled them both until he was on his back and she straddled on top of him.

However, she didn't make the move to impale herself just yet, instead her tail wrapped around the length and pulsed gently. Meanwhile the tip of her tail inched further down to tease his ass once more, recalling how much he enjoyed it before. Although, she never broke their kiss and she wasn't acting aggressive like before. This time it is a hint of playfulness and curiosity to see what will be pleasing to him.
 
Shiroku grinned as she seemed to certainly enjoy herself, and even as she lazily enjoyed the softer passion, he smirked to himself as she rolled them over. As she straddled him though he looked to her and 'let' her do what she wanted.

As her tail wrapped around the length of his thick pulsing cock though he grumbled in pure delight, and even as she teased his ass, he didn't respond because she was being much less aggressive, which in turn caused him to relax and just 'go' with it!\

Besides, his hands were continuing to stroked and caress her lovely large breasts, his eyes swirling as he enjoyed this 'conversation' much more than anything else of that there was no doubt!
 
She grinned a little as a thought while her tail kept teasing him, the tip never pushed into the tight hole, only putting pressure to it. After a moment she broke the kiss and moved to his neck, nibbling and sucking on it hard enough to leave her mark. When she was satisfied with the mark, she sat up tall giving him better access to her breasts.

"You have spent so long sleeping. Do you not wish to see the outside world? This kind of conversation could be interesting to have outside.... wouldn't you agree Master?"

As she said that, her nails lightly traced along his chest, following the markings that were on him.
 
He enjoyed the teasing of his tight little asshole, her tail elicited some delectable sensations from him, and even as she moved down to his neck, he gave a soft growl as she nipped and sucked on him long enough to leave a mark.

As she straightened herself up though he looked to her easily, though nodded. " That's true..." He mused though even as he said that the world began to shift, the teleporting taking them straight up and outside. Above his 'hideout' was a beautiful open glade, and as they appeared upon the soft grass, his fingers pinched her nipples, pulling the hardened nubs deliciously.

" That better?" He asked, the moon giving just enough light to illuminate them both along with their immediate surroundings.
 
Her smile grew when realizing they were outside and in the same position, though she whimpered in some pain from his pinching. In response, the tip of the tail pushed in slowly, just enough to stretch the hole, though not enough to reach the sweet spot. Without any hesitation she leaned forward, whispering in his ear.

"Yes, Master, this is much better..."

Just as she said that, her tail unwrapped from around his cock and she pushed down onto him, moaning deeply as he filled her. Though once she was fully impaled onto him, she stilled herself and simply enjoyed teasing him. Also, to enjoy the sensation of having him buried deep inside, feeling every inch as the inner walls milked along the length.

"Does being out here please you too Master?"

giving him an opened ended question and most likely already knowing the answer considering the situation. The whole time she didn't move her hips and her tail kept wiggling in his ass teasingly. She was in a playful mood and wondered how long she can keep teasing him.
 
Shiroku groaned gently as the tip of her tail pressed inside, and even as she said that it was much better, his fingers had released the swollen hard nubs of her nipples when she leaned forwards, instead his hands smoothed over her sides, feeling her soft curves.

As her tail un-wrapped around his cock he was about to grumble when she pressed herself down, so instead she heard a grumbling groan of pleasure, though as she worked herself onto him he noticed that she wasn't moving herself.

As she asked him whether it pleased him though he smirked. " Somewhat, the moon's light illuminates you nicely, but I am much more into group settings or indoor play, it's warmer inside." He purred, though as her tail wiggled teasingly, he let her play for now, wondering where and how she would make this enjoyable for them both!

His own curiosity caused him to remain passive, watching her with interested eyes as he smoothed his hands over her hips and ass, feeling her body up as she remained motionless upon him.
 
"It is not that cold out here..."

She grinned while rolling her hips up and down slowly, learning how to grip onto the length of his cock and controlling how the inner walls massaged him. Within a few seconds her hands were place on the ground beneath him and soon the ground became warmer, more pleasurable for him. During that time she kissed him as her hips rolled a bit faster, her tail working it's way towards his sweet spot.

"Is that more to your liking Master? Can't let you get cold now can I?"

with that, she sat back up nice and tall for him and kept rolling her hips while grinding her clit against his pelvis.

"Would like me to cum for you Master?"
 
He had to laugh when she said that it wasn't that cold, though he nodded to her. " Oh I agree that it isn't that cold." He mused, though added easily to her. " You asked a question, and I answered. If you wished me to lie you shouldn't have asked." He pointed out.

Even as she rolled her hips though he grumbled, though as she warmed the ground, he looked to her and nodded. " That's better, though the sight above me is just as enticingly warm." He mused softly.

As she sat up nice and tall, he grinned as she asked that. " Oh I definitely want to see that, I want to see you cum hard all over my cock." He grumbled as his hands continued to squeeze, caress, and otherwise enjoy her full large breasts, his eyes shining with desire as he watched her sitting upon him, his eyes eyeing the sight of his cock stretching her cunt lips open as well.

He certainly wanted to see her cum willingly all over his rampantly hard cock!
 
Kylila pulls the tail from his ass and slowly pushes into hers, letting him feel the pressure of it wiggling against the thin wall between them. Her tail alone just about made her cum, though she held out just a little longer to enjoy the sensations around her.

She gave him a little grin knowing that he would enjoy the request she had in mind, lifting her face up towards the sky and watching the moon for a moment.

"Pull my hair Master. I like how you did it earlier."

With one hand she reached down to toy with her clit and he can tell by how tightly she gripped into his cock that it wouldn't take much more before she came. Her hips rolling faster and her breathing picked up the closer she got to that edge.
 
Back
Top