Scarlett evening(closed)

Toys came out. There was flesh, tits, ass and moaning. Then the lights went out. There were gasps of surprise then giggles and moans. Now no one could see who they were with, what was inside of them. I pulled out from out underneath the girls and heard them pawing the ground asking where I was then I held one of them from behind. Didn't see which one it was, but I held the thin waist and thrust my cock right into their tight ass and heard an exclaim of surprise and joy. Reaching round I grasped their breasts and fondled them greating while kissing and licking the hot flesh on their neck.
 
The girls freed him in the dark to roam and fuck whoever he wanted. He could feel women gropping him. A hand guiding his to her pussy as another to finger her mouth. he could feel woman rub themselves on his body as they suck and touch him and themselves
 
Darkness was my ally. I was just grabbing and fucking. The moans and wails of the women all intermixed. I could go by the feel of their fabric to judge who they were, but that would take the fun out of it. I just grabbed a woman, bent her over, and shoved my cock into their hole. I went hard and fast, bodies slamming together. I would grasp their long hair and give a good jerk that would entice them to moan even louder.

After a several minutes of doggystyle I would roll my lover over, lay on top of them, their massive breasts pressing against my chest and go back to doing it, our tongues lashing out against one another.

I would feel a hot body lay on top of me, kissing the back of my neck, licking passionately while massaging my back then reaching between my legs and squeezing my sac and rubbing the underside of my shaft.
 
The females began to grope and claw at you between need and competition. They hissed and moaned as your cock shoves to their unexpected holes, some cry out painfully as their ass were fucked hard. They began to whisper and entice you to fuck the girl under you, helplessy fulled of your cock. The room filled with cries and moans as they encourage to fuck harder and harder
 
Big ass, bubble butt, big tits. It was all a mess and I loved it. Laying on their hot bodies and thumping into them, nipping at the back of their necks while another hot body lay on top of me was like a grill cheese sandwich because I was a gooey cheese in the center.

Whoever's ass this was, it was tight, like it had never been penetrated before. The body on top of me was shoved off and replaced with another. Their breasts fell over my head and began slapping me on either side. There was a lot of giggling in my ear. Couldn't tell who it was. It wasn't Scarlett-it was young, perhaps the jogger.

There was a fight over my cum. Some seemed to think that I could fuck and cum on each of them, but I wasn't a race horse-I wanted to be one.

"I want your cum!" one of the girls shouted.

"No! Me! I haven't had it in a year" said another.

"Move over! I want it more!"

The lights were still off. I was pushed off and lay on the bed on my back as hands grasped my cock, stroking and slapping for all of its greased up glory.
 
Scarlett and the others tugged at him and slam him against whoever he was fucking, making the girl cry out painfully. May not able to see but the whispers to your ears continued: " harder....fuck her holes....faster...please i need your cock..." *some gals try to remove him out of another girls hole to get the palce. You could feel the bite and claws on your back...lips and teet teasing every inch of you hungrily while your fuck*
 
Women fighting for me. Never happened before. Hands, tits, all of it grasping for me, pushing others out of the way to get their chance to get some dick. It went on for several minutes-finally I got fed up and just grabbed a woman and threw her onto the bed.

"OH!" they gasped in surprise.

Couldn't tell who I grabbed, they were all talking at once, but it didn't matter anymore. I wanted to get my dick into one of them and cum hard on their face and make them a cumslut, something to remember me by.

FI rolled her over onto her knees, stuck that ass high and shoved my hard, greased up, cock right into her anus before my hands held on to her ass. It was big and the fabric was thick and stiff. Had to be Candy, the Army officer. Hmmm love a woman in uniform. She kicked and bucked, her face buried into a pillow as her cavity was invaded. She screamed in delight looking back, but saw only darkness as I began bucking into her. I slapped her ass, the fabric preventing my palm print from being seen, but I could feel the heat escaping from the rips in her uniform, her flesh was wet, slick with persperation. As we thumped together Candy lifted her face to gobble down some air, but her mouth hung open, panting as each thump caused her moan, "OH! OH! OH!"

She had been denied action for so long. She craved it more than chocolate or a Scotch. My clock pulled out and slid into her pink, tight snatch-it fit like a glove. The Captain's hand reached out to grab something, anything that would help as her heart raced, but also she got were some of the sheets. She held on to them for dear life as I went faster. Doggystyle was my favorite. She was in my hands quite literally. The other girls gathered close, not wanting to fight anymore for action but to watch it. Their hands stroked my arms, back, and head, rubbing their breasts against my body as I went to work. Scarlett went for her camera.

"Oh! Oh! OH!" Candy exclaimed, "I'm cumming...I'm....cumming..." her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. I wasn't stopping. Her fluid rushed out, coated my cock and leaked onto the bed, but I didn't stop it. She lowered her upper body into the bed and lifted her ass higher, that pretty phat ass that jiggled the more I played with it.

Then I flipped her over, lay on top of her hot body. We kissed, she shoved her tongue deep down as I slid back in. She craved those enlisted men in her unit, she had to settle with me, and she was glad she settled. "Go! Faster!" Candy begged.

Rolling with my lower body, her tight twat took me in. "How does it feel?"

"Crazy....good..." he whispered.

I couldn't see her face or body, but I imaged her glowing face, long redhair, bright green eyes and half pursed red lips waiting for the finish as her massive 36G chest bounced in that bra, mostly covered by her blouse. She wanted so much to rip it off, let out the heat and fuck her in the flesh, but I resisted it. She was an officer and she was now going to be a slut. To take off the uniform would lose her image. I wanted my cum to spray her uniform, her face, her chest and show she was a slut. My slut.

I kept fucking her. Sliding in all the way to the sac. Her legs wrapped around my waist, ankles locked drawing me in. "Oh! I'm...." tried to say as she arched her back then slammed down hard, "AH! OH! HO!" cumming once again.

"What are you?" I growled at her.

Candy couldn't respond at first, her eyes were rolling up, she was in heaven. A big dick furrowed into her body that had not seen action in so long. "Ohhhh....."

"What are you?" pulling out and slapping her amazing breasts.

"I'm your bitch....." she whispered...."You're my daddy...."

"Louder!" slapping her chest once again.

"Daddy! I'm a good little girl. Please don't punish me," Candy begged with a smile.

"You are bad..."

"No..."

"You've been fucking your subordinates," I said conjuring up a wicked fantasy. "You've been cock gobbling whore. You fucked your mean..."

Candy smiled and nibbled on the tip of her findex finger. She had never done that, but she wanted to oh so badly. She was now picturing me as one Private in particular: shy, young, hung and a stud. "Billy...." she whispered almost to herself.

I thumped into her, Candy shuddered, arched her back and held it high as she grasped my hands with her own and drew a deep breath before letting it out and flopping, she came, again.

I couldn't get use to this. Bet Scarlett was getting jealous. "Please!" Candy pleaded. "Fuck me. Cum on me. I'm a whore!"

We banged harder, she arched her back once more and shuddered, finally, it was time. I pulled out as she was arching for a forth time, wrapped my right hand around the tip tightly, "Open your mouth!" grunting. I couldn't see if she obeyed. Didn't matter if she did. Captain Candy was going to get a huge facial either way. I released and I could feel the rush of energy shoot out the main vein and then came the gasp and squeal as my cum found its mark.

"OH MY GOD!" Candy gasped. "It's in my eyes. My hair! Oh sweet Jesus...wow...that's a lot of cum" panting then giggling. "You've been saving up for me, daddy?"
 
Scarlett began to get jealous as she planned to be the main fuck.Hell during the tugging, she started pull the girsl by their hair. Gasps as she felt herself pin on the bed by you females that began to fondle her. She found herself fucked by one of the girls wearing a strap on: "oooh yess....fuckkk....shit...." *Squirms till she found another girls force her face into their croatch, she began to suck and moans ...Reaching out to touch your back moaning and gasps as one of the ladies twist her nipple. She was soaking wet as she imagine it was your cock pounding her pussy like a madman, she was soo wet and pray to be fucked in the ass at the same time..

One of thegirls whispers that scarlet ass is free to be fucked hard till she felt you cum deep her bowels. The girls twisted youyr nipples as another tries suck your cock, they fought to get the priveledge*
 
Candy rolled off the bed and on to the floor, stunned, satisfied. Hearing the familiar sound of Scarlett being pleasured I moved in close, felt around, and found myself ready to fuck to the end. Spitting on the head and stroking it to coat in lube, then the head touches her tight anus.

She panted, drew in a deep breath, and smiled. She accepted me, my cock went in tight as her legs wrapped around my waist. She was a dancer and her legs were strong, pulling me wanting to get it going. Scarlett wasn't going to be trumped by some professional officer with a hard on for her subordinates.

"Oh yeah. Fuck her!" Jessica smiled reaching between us and touching my coated cock. She loved the sound of Scarlett bucking and moaning, those hands grasping the sheets. But when Jessica drew too close, Scarlett grabbed her body and pulled her down. She ripped at that tight sports bra and fondled the jogger's breasts.

"Come here, cunt!" Scarlett growled as her anus and pussy were violated.
 
Scarlett eagerly bounces, moaning as she was full: 'yes...yess...fuck me daddy...i need it!! *she was soaking wet. her juice dripping down his cock to his balls*
The guys began to tounchs and fondle eachother. You can feel a female crawl between you legs to suck your balls, moaning.

The girls push eachother, bite and tug eachother hair trying get close to you, begging for your attention
 
They were fighting to get at my seed. A hot mouth suckles on my sac, if my cock pops out of Scarlett's anus, she would gobble it up, sliding their tongue around lubing it up before sliding it back inside. "Come on....come on....fucking slut..." muttering under my breath as sweat begins to stream down my face. The air was thick in perspiration and sex, the bed slamming against the wall as we went at it.

"Where do you want it, whore?" I whisper to Scarlett.
 
Scarlet was in tears as her ass was so raw but parted her legs wider: " in my ass, daddy...i need your seed in my ass" * the wome clawed and whined, lick and sucking every inch of your flesh they could get...The police girl clawed your ribs as she bite your neck with her tits at your back. The jogger clung on your left leg as she licked the sweat from your leg and bite the flesh. The rest climb over to get other parts of your member or that other woman.
 
It went right into the ass. The tip was lubed up, it slid right in, and feeling Scarlett take a deep breath and letting it out in a huff.

"How does it feel?" I ask her.

"Mmmm crazy" she moans taking antoher breath, her chest rising sharply then falling.

Working my knees closer and give my lover a few more thumps, the bed rattles before I grab her ass, lift it up, then feel my sac expand and contract hard, the main vein pulses as the last bit of sperm left in my body and it goes right into Scarlett.

My chest is pounding, body slick with sweat. Letting go of Scarlett and falling next to her, the girls all swarm me, pawing, kissing, licking. My cock goes down their throats coaxing the last drops before we all start moaning and taking a rest, the air still thick with sweat and sex.
 
The ladies practically crawls over the ones that got fuck, slapping each other as one fought to suck your cock as the other sucked your balls and the last one rub herself against you, guiding your hand to her crotch as they all moan and fondles you. They eagerly touch themselves as they work on making you hard in hope be the fucked next.

Scarlett lay on the bed touching herself moaning but replies: "daddy, they were so mean to me, show those whores no mercy" *Scarlett wanted him to release it all on those girls till he was completely drained and in heaven*
 
Last edited:
"My turn!"

"No, my turn!"

"MINE!"

"PLEASE! Me next!"

They were all piling on. My body was sore, but my cock wouldn't quit. It got hard again and the girls touching it took it to mean that I was ready for another romp that it disappeared into one mouth after the other. "OH!" I groaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Oh hang on. I got something just for you" said Captain Candy. The busty officer slid on top of me and we started to make out with heavy French kissing, but something slid into my mouth and I swallowed it. She started to giggle as she slid off.
 
Scarlett looked towards the movement: " Daddy...fuck them wild, their horny whore" *Slaps yours ass as she crawls behind as she parts your cheeks amd suck your ballls hard, moaning as she touches herself
 
They must have slipped something like Viagra into me as I became rock hard and I felt a sense of rejuvenation. The other little whores were all laid out around me, all aching to be penetrated. I grabbed one and began thumping into them. They arched their back and moaned wildly, throwing their head back and grasping my arms while screaming for more.

Don't know who I was in. I couldn't see and my feelings in my legs were more like jelly than anything else.
 
Scarlett laughed as she reconised the cries of the other nay gal scream as she was being fucked. She lay with her legs apart moaning as she fingered herself , moaning : "mmmmmmmmm...yess...yesss...fuck her harder....mmmmmmmm...deeepper... take her oles raw baby...ohhh yess...yessss...more!!"

The girl being fucked was so fulled that she could barely move on your cock: " yesss...yessss...fuck me!!"
 
Her legs rose up and rested on my shoulders. Her hands reached out to grasp my forearms. "OH sweeeet JESUS!" she screamed, arching her chest and slamming down onto the bed, flopping like a fish as she came. Her hands grasped my own and placed them on her chest. They were soft, but the bra and blouse were in the way. Instead of bothering to take it off, she ripped the bra open and told me to start working her nipples.

Behind me, Jessica hugged me, arms wrapped around my waist, kissing the back of my neck. She panted hard for breath, trying to keep herself calm as her heart pounded in her chest. Oh so much excitement that it felt like a heart attack coming on.

"Can I go next, daddy?" a soft voice called out.

I couldn't respond, just reach out and sink my fingers into her mouth. She closed tightly, sliding her tongue over the digits, sucking lightly before shoving her tongue out to the web of the fingers.
 
Scarlett giggles as she playfully began spanking you as the girls that did not ger fuck got in line fore your cock: " mmmm...please daddy, show the whore who their holes belong too"

The girls began rubbing against you like bitches in heat, moaning a begging for your cock, they lick sucked any parts of your body to entice you fuck all of them
 
"I'm going to cum" I panted pulling out of the sailor. Taking the cock in hand I aimed it for her face as the sailor propped up her upper body onto her elbows, rolled out her tongue and hiked up her breasts with her hands, but as her glowing face looked up at me, she gasped, "Wait..."

There was no waiting. I came and spurted the full load on her face, blinding her in thick white semen. The pulsing rod in hand coated her face, even her hair. The sailor gagged as some of it went down her mouth. "Don't spit it out!" I yelled and cock slapped her. "Swallow it"

"Yes...daddy" the sailor coughed. "Wow. That was a lot of jizz"

"Move over, slut" the cop said bumping her out. "Now it's my turn. I want it right here, daddy" pointing at her open mouth. "I'm a good little slut. I always swallow."
 
Scarlett spank and slap around the other girls to motion them to hurry to please you. The female crawls at your feet, moaning, whinning" daddy...me...no me...please...i didnt get fuck....nor me...." *They all beg to be used and fucked to your neeeds , Scarlett crawls from behind and playfully bites your ass cheeek* " I wanna see you fuck them alll"
 
"Yes! Fuck us all!" they cried. Oh lord. My cock will probably die by the end of this and I'm going to hold Scarlett responsible. As she bit my ass I jumped as Lucy felt her hole being invaded. Her hands grasped the sheets tightly. "Please, daddy. Go deep. I want to feel like a jail house bitch."

"Oh I can help with that," Nikki said shoving the officers' face into her chest. The other girls smothered Lucy, hands rubbing up and down her flat stomach.

Holding on to her waist I slammed into her, the headboard hit the wall as we did it. Scarlett massaged me. It didn't take too long, but with Lucy's fit legs wrapped around my waist and my cock injected with so much stuff and super sensitive, I pushed the other girls away to give the officer her facial.
 
Scarlett playfully slap your ass with each thrust as she laughed. The scream filled the room" daddy...yess...yess...fuck us"
Scarlet pull away as she slip on a strap on grab one of the girls, jogger by the hair and drag her behind you. She shoves the jogger head head down till she was sucking your balls. Without warning she ram the dildo deep in her ass, fucking the jogger as she sucks your ballls in tears
 
I had completely lost it. Drugs were bad enough, but now my head was up in the clouds. I lost track of time and of space. Hot wet lips were around my cock, the head burrowed inside one cunt and then another. When I came my whole body shuddered. It was just one rope after the other of thick white semen. I felt like a soda machine, one touch and out came the sweet stuff.

Finally the last of the busty redheads had been glazed and we all collasped on the bed, utterly spent. I couldn't go any further. All of the women had their cum and were using their hands to lick up the good stuff. When Candy ran out she pinned down Jessica and licked off the stuff from her chest.

I couldn't go any further. My whole body ached. The women couldn't say a word, either. The air was stiffling with humidity and sweat. Someone crawled over and turned on the light. It was blinding. It took me a moment for my eyes to adjust. When they did that's when Candy whipped out the camera and started snapping photos so she could remember the event.

"It's not every day you get to have a gangbang" she smiled.

Nikki went one further by going over to the table and picking up her own camera. It had been filming this whole time. "Don't worry," she said. "I'm not going to post this on the internet or anything like that. This is going to be mine. I could make you all copies, if you want," smiling from ear to ear. "By the way, hot stuff. Can I get your number?"
 
Back
Top