period horniness

I always get extremely horny right before my period and during. Drives me WILD.
This, what Shards says... acutely and overwhelmingly horny before and so on...
 
I get really horny during my period but sadly the fella is REALLY not into it. This does mean that there's a lot of frustrated masturbating after giving him head and/or a lot of cum being shot up my ass during this time.
 
Such a pity

I'm sorry to here that Goey. I love having period sex. A woman's pussy takes on an entirely different feel during that time and nipples are often more sensitive also. I love the often squishy sound her pussy makes as I pound it in various positions and I love taking her by the hand afterwards to the shower for a little clean-up scrub :)
 
Mine is always right before my period as well. It's usually how I know it's coming because the urge is pretty strong. Then almost always, after a particularly strong orgasm the next day my period starts. Which is a huge bummer. I think if I feel cagey it's because I can't really get any release the way I want to.
 
I saw a girl sending naughty messages on a public transit, when I was right behind her. She told him that her tits were swollen but that she couldn't fuck because she was on her period, and that she should have screwed him when she had the chance. The whole thing was strangely erotic.
 
I have no problems with sex during her period. She prefers not to and usually puts me through a week of hell with no sex and no intimate contact whatsoever. I keep telling there are many benefits to sex on the period, but its a no go.
 
When the river runs read take the dirt track instead.
 
I'd say my horniness doubles while I'm on my period. I had an ex bf who liked sex during my period and it was amazing. Sadly though the spousal unit won't even touch me when I'm on my period.
 
I'd say my horniness doubles while I'm on my period. I had an ex bf who liked sex during my period and it was amazing. Sadly though the spousal unit won't even touch me when I'm on my period.

This thread is fast becoming education pure for me, I`ve never even HEARD the terms `dirt track` and `spousal unit` before... :)
 
The women I dated when I was single ranged from "don't even touch me this week" to being completely indifferent on the matter (which is also my own attitude). My wife loves period sex, as it turns out, both because it relieves cramps and because the taboo appeals to her. I don't know that she actually gets hornier during that time, but she's always hornier than I am anyway. ;)
 
I have noticed that I have a spike in libido about a week and a half before I start and during I am very cagey - want it and not sure I want it! I had an ex that would just lay a towel down and take me ... then we would shower ... it was great both the sex and the showers afterwards.
 
I'd say my horniness doubles while I'm on my period. I had an ex bf who liked sex during my period and it was amazing. Sadly though the spousal unit won't even touch me when I'm on my period.

Such a waste, I know everyone has their preferences, but I think guys who don't take period sex should be hit over the head with a 2x4. Especially if his woman is horny, come on!
 
god it's horrible. I'm like a bitch in heat, and I can't fuck anything :( I'm really horny before it, during the first few days (3) I just want to be fucked 24/7, and after it a few times :).
 
hmmm.... i do have times when i feel so horny during my period... but no.. i don't want anyone to touch my pussy, not even myself... still.... at those times, all i do is just caressing my breast... yes... my nipple is getting more sensitive during period... better is to have my bf around, he will do the job....suck and lick my nipple, and do tit fucking....i have my orgasm (although just one.....it's already messy down there....normally i'm a multi orgasmic)...and he can still unload his cum with no time-out during my period...
 
I'm always more horny than normal when I'm on my period, but I'm a bit of a neat freak with blood so I usually prefer anal sex during that time of the month. (Not that I would turn anal down any other time of the month...)
 
Yet to have period sex..

My ex boyfriend never wanted to have sex during my period, but i was always sooo horny!
 
The Last FWB That Was ON Her Period..

and was really horny let me fuck her ass for the first time. I returned the favor by massaging her clit over and over again getting her off so many times.
 
i love to go down on my wife during that time of month it gets her very excited and taste great also like to fuck her and get cock covered in blood put a towel down jump in shower after great!!
 
Back
Top