Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Bump*

Not only because I love hearing about these experiences, but also because I'll be getting together with a guy I met online tomorrow. If all goes well, I'll be sucking my first cock and swallowing my first load! :D Can't wait!

*Bump*

Not only because I love hearing about these experiences, but also because I'll be getting together with a guy I met online tomorrow. If all goes well, I'll be sucking my first cock and swallowing my first load! :D Can't wait!

good luck and im try to get the same thing going for me but no luck

Had a great evening last night out with a friend; Got to suck him off on our way home from the pub, in the open air down a side alley... I love the risk of doing it in public like that sometimes, can be quite a turn on... Then of course got to blow him again back at his flat, and I finally made it home probably stinking of his cum, as he fucked me too before Ileft...

Realy hungry for more today, so luckily managed to meet up with a guy early this morning who's got a loverly fat 7 inch or so long cock, really big head on it, and I got a gorgeous mouthful of his cum for my breckfast...

Anyhow, I'd TXT-ed a couple people or so, to arrange that earlier, and got back a TXT a while ago from another guy, who I thought must be out of town as he didn't reply earlier... He just visited me too, and fed me a loverly huge load of cum, not quite as big a cock at the guys first thing today, but as I'm typing this I've still got his cum in my mouth, on my tongue... Just about to swallow it Ithink now!

I'm getting ready to. My lover just texted me and asked me if I had eaten lunch yet. I responded not yet, he said "I'll feed you some protein if you'll feed me some."

Oh man, that is sooo hot! It's been over a week since I got together with my lover. I wanked us both off over his chest. I came first on his cock & that set him off. I should have licked it all up but I was still blown away. I'll do that next time in a day or two....
I'll put it all on here of course :)

Not today I haven't... but yesterday oh yes!... Went along to our local beer festavil in the evening, with some friends, and met up with others there... Its mainly an outside festavil and so plenty of areas to escape from view behind trees and the like... And I escaped out of view six times, each time with a differnt cock to fill my mouth... The beer was damn good, but so was the cum! Hopeing I might be getting another cock to suck but sadly not today, it'll probably be tommorrow some time...

Not today I haven't... but yesterday oh yes!... Went along to our local beer festavil in the evening, with some friends, and met up with others there... Its mainly an outside festavil and so plenty of areas to escape from view behind trees and the like... And I escaped out of view six times, each time with a differnt cock to fill my mouth... The beer was damn good, but so was the cum! Hopeing I might be getting another cock to suck but sadly not today, it'll probably be tommorrow some time...

That is a fun time

Waiting for it now...

no not yet, but the day is still young. i still may have achance to suck some cock

My j/o buddy will be arriving soon, and I'll greet him with crotchless pantyhose, hot lace black panties, and a plaid short, short skirt covering my aching cock. It's been about a month since we've been able to suck and fuck with each other, and we're both horny as can be. We'll both be shaved smooth on our cocks and balls.

It should be a gooooooood morning today;)

Rags

*Bump*

Unfortunately, he had to cancel. Still waiting to hear back for when we can finally get together.

So horny for a nice cock in my mouth and cum down my throat.

My j/o buddy will be arriving soon, and I'll greet him with crotchless pantyhose, hot lace black panties, and a plaid short, short skirt covering my aching cock. It's been about a month since we've been able to suck and fuck with each other, and we're both horny as can be. We'll both be shaved smooth on our cocks and balls.

It should be a gooooooood morning today;)

Rags

So, the morning went well, and we traded a couple of loads apiece and had a good time catching up on the last month since we saw each other.

Here's a couple pix of what I wore; it did the trick, and had him panting like a rabid dog:devil:

Rags

Attachments

• IMG_2996:84kb.JPG
    IMG_2996:84kb.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 1,013
  • IMG_3002:92kb.JPG
    IMG_3002:92kb.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,342
Haven't had the chance yet today, but I'm sure I will after we shuttle the rugrats off to bed. I was however on the receiving end of a fabulous morning blow job from my man. Good way to start the day. heh

So, the morning went well, and we traded a couple of loads apiece and had a good time catching up on the last month since we saw each other.

Here's a couple pix of what I wore; it did the trick, and had him panting like a rabid dog:devil:

Rags

woof woof

Rags

Had me panting too! Yum Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back