What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously pissed off.
I would've thought our need for a floor in the house had a greater priority than his brother's internet not hooking up. But no. Brother turns up, husband drops everything and fucks off for two hours to fix the internet - oh, of course, he promised beer so that makes it all right.

Don't come near me, I might just bite your head off.

Seriously pissed off.
I would've thought our need for a floor in the house had a greater priority than his brother's internet not hooking up. But no. Brother turns up, husband drops everything and fucks off for two hours to fix the internet - oh, of course, he promised beer so that makes it all right.

Don't come near me, I might just bite your head off.

Might? Got the chainsaw ready??

*hugs*

Morning everyone *hugs* all round.

I'm good, just woke up and easing into my day...I'vbe got a fair few bits and bobs to do but nothing too strenuous :)

Whinge, whine, whinge, whine...............................

:( :( :(

It's just a freakin' cold, but I feel like shite.

Going to settle down on the couch with the wife, a dish of tirimasu, a cup of tea, and a movie. then a hot bath, some 'night nurse' and bed.

I misunderstood someone this afternoon and I feel crappy about it. :(
Nothing bad was said........there wasn't any argument.
I just should have paid better attention to what was said.

* Hugs * :rose:

Aries
You've got to deal with some big emotions that aren't going anywhere any time soon. The good news is that your mind and heart are both in the right place for the job. Take a deep breath and get to work!

That fits.

brace yourself:

Wii can have so much fun!

ok. *gag*
good luck finding one!

Yeah, I've been calling around to 12 different places and its not looking hopeful.

We'll get one in time. Then I will be king of Wario Land!

Wario is my hero!

Yeah, I've been calling around to 12 different places and its not looking hopeful.

We'll get one in time. Then I will be king of Wario Land!

Wario is my hero!

id like to try bowling or something physical...i think that would be super cool.

hey!
do you think they could come up with an x-rated Wii that would simulate your actions on screen???
OHMIGOD! that would be so much fun!

Youre the only person that can chase me with a razor and still make giggle at the same time.

miss you too:kiss:

someday our aim will get better ;)

i honestly dont want it to.
its fun to swing and miss.
and seriously, you're wonderful...just as you are.

:kiss:

id like to try bowling or something physical...i think that would be super cool.

hey!
do you think they could come up with an x-rated Wii that would simulate your actions on screen???
OHMIGOD! that would be so much fun!

I'm sure they could :D

Looking at the various accessories they have already, it would'nt be hard. Could even do some wild ... umm never mind.

I wonder if Nintendo has an sdk available somewhere? :devil:

I'm sure they could :D

Looking at the various accessories they have already, it would'nt be hard. Could even do some wild ... umm never mind.

I wonder if Nintendo has an sdk available somewhere? :devil:

i would volunteer to do some of the programming! :devil:
and then it could be wario in lesbo land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back