Looking for a long-term friend.

Looking for Same..

Hi Diva..

I'm so glad I check out the personals. I too am looking for a long term friend..share my day, ask about yours, send you naughty texts, have fun erotic chats. I also LOVE redheads.. I had two girlfriends in between marriages who were redheads and so enjoyed them. I'm on and off Lit chat Not sure how to PM you if you're not on. I'm 58, married, romantic, love to cook, garden, sensual and naughty. I'd love to get to know you.. naughtygentleman18@gmail.com

Erotically,

Mr. Naughty

Literotica I think, or hope, opens a path to finding friendship built on common ground.

Hello Diva

I’ve been on here for a long time but just recently started getting on the forum. I love to make new friends and see what happens. I’m a night owl mainly cause I work over nights. So if your interested I’d love to chat with you

Hello Diva

I’ve been on here for a long time but just recently started getting on the forum. I love to make new friends and see what happens. I’m a night owl mainly cause I work over nights. So if your interested I’d love to chat with you

Send me a PM! 😘

Hello Diva

I’ve been on Lit for a fairly long time. I’m an erudite, articulate Scot with a very nice yet deliciously erotic and kinky side.
I have a penchant for lovely curvy redheads. I’d like to get to know you share some laughter and desires.
Id love to hear from you.

So I am thinking that I am probably on the wrong webpage as I post this... maybe someone can prove me wrong.

My profile is YEARS out of date. I am now in Kentucky. Yes I love the Wildcats, and yes it's cold here!

What I am looking for: honesty, first and foremost. Someone who's interested in a long term friendship, only online is okay. If you want more at some point, perfect. I want someone who communicates well through written and spoken words. Someone who will make me laugh and someone who will let me ask about their day.

I have my kinks and can be a fun, feisty redhead, but that comes in time.

I myself have lately been looking for friendship, both online and in my physical life. Having someone you can confide in, whether or not they are a bigger part of your life or just a someone you enjoy chatting with, is a wonderful thing to know you have. At both the best and most especially the worst of times.

I'd be glad to chat and see if we can hit it off as friends. I'll send a pm and you can let me know how best to reach you.

Well since I am in Kentucky and I love making long term friends and love to chat about anything.... I would love to see what could happened... if you care too.

Hello

I have been looking for an online friend for a long time. I would love someone I can chat with and tell my thoughts too

Back