New LW suggestion?

And there's my idea to piss off the fantasy board as well! Thank you!!

Now, does the son, or the mom get the tentacles......
Oh, they're just an ordinary family that happens to morph into tentacle monsters when the relative humidity and the heat index both hit 85. Then comes the incest because LIT. The parrot narrates. With a Cockney accent because prior owner was a sailor. Curses a lot, of course, and in Cantonese too because multicultural.

I'm at the point where I want to mess with the LW trolls. Their comments range from rude to absurd and I want to warp their little minds.

You realize that "troll" isn't just a euphemism for "someone I dislike", right?

It means someone who's posting stuff, probably off-topic or only technically on-topic, with the primary intent of provoking a negative emotional reaction from the reader.

The term "trolling" doesn't come from the mythological monster; it's from the fishing technique of slowly dragging a baited hook in front of fish and hoping they'll bite at it.

Posting something just to piss off people means there is actually a troll involved in the situation, but it's not the commenters.

You realize that "troll" isn't just a euphemism for "someone I dislike", right?

It means someone who's posting stuff, probably off-topic or only technically on-topic, with the primary intent of provoking a negative emotional reaction from the reader.

The term "trolling" doesn't come from the mythological monster; it's from the fishing technique of slowly dragging a baited hook in front of fish and hoping they'll bite at it.

Posting something just to piss off people means there is actually a troll involved in the situation, but it's not the commenters.

So, essentially it is exactly what you’ve just done. Thanx for the lesson but this thread is about having fun. If you want to correct people try the editor’s section two links up. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

So, essentially it is exactly what you’ve just done. Thanx for the lesson but this thread is about having fun. If you want to correct people try the editor’s section two links up. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

So you want to be a troll, trolling the trolls. Join date apr 2018.

Hopefully someone boots your useless, stupid ass out of here quickly. :rolleyes:

So you want to be a troll, trolling the trolls. Join date apr 2018.

Hopefully someone boots your useless, stupid ass out of here quickly. :rolleyes:

Says the troll hiding behind a new account. Go back to your bridge, troll, nobody wants to hear from you.

As noted, a troll posts something to incite emotional reactions.

Authors posting anything to LW are thus trolls.

Fucktards are the trolled. Ha.

If they’re creeping in here then I kinda feel forced to get to my laptop and write this thing. Two tentacles, or four?

If they’re creeping in here then I kinda feel forced to get to my laptop and write this thing. Two tentacles, or four?
Even numbers if they're Terrestrial, odd numbers if they're ETs. A triffid could put a lucky girl airtight. A penta-tentacle beast could render her airtight and have leftover deely-boppers.

Next question: How many mouths?

Even numbers if they're Terrestrial, odd numbers if they're ETs. A triffid could put a lucky girl airtight. A penta-tentacle beast could render her airtight and have leftover deely-boppers.

Next question: How many mouths?

Since it’s gotta be able to stay in the LW category I’d be worried about going too far off into the sci-fi if I incorporated multiple mouths. However!!!! I will make sure there are references to it in the story without actually including it as a bodily feature.

Since it’s gotta be able to stay in the LW category I’d be worried about going too far off into the sci-fi if I incorporated multiple mouths. However!!!! I will make sure there are references to it in the story without actually including it as a bodily feature.
Multi-mouthed tentacle monsters in LW? That explains why the cheating slut spends so much time at the aquarium.

Fixed for ya. Pretty kinky there. Electric tentacles would be amusing also.

I’m thinking series now. This poor wife is going to be loved really good.

Alien octopus with electric tentacles catches an unsuspecting loving wife toying with her electric eel vibrator. Since she can take the charge, it slides up and gives it to her in every single one of her 5 mouths at the same time. Husband is appalled but can’t turn away as he’s caught and probed anally as well.

Fearing his melting skin passers-by run screaming only heightening the wife’s pleasure. Eventually the alien needs to recharge and consumes the sludge he created electrocuting the husband. Wife waits patiently with an eel in every orafice.

I’m thinking series now. This poor wife is going to be loved really good.

Alien octopus with electric tentacles catches an unsuspecting loving wife toying with her electric eel vibrator. Since she can take the charge, it slides up and gives it to her in every single one of her 5 mouths at the same time. Husband is appalled but can’t turn away as he’s caught and probed anally as well.

Fearing his melting skin passers-by run screaming only heightening the wife’s pleasure. Eventually the alien needs to recharge and consumes the sludge he created electrocuting the husband. Wife waits patiently with an eel in every orafice.
That should do well in LW. :cool:

I could make it a married, but looking, female octopus. Then I technically have loving wives covered.
Is she bi-curious?

PS: In one story, my most-read and lowest-scored, I turned two underage siblings into adult banana slugs, the sort that are double hermaphrodites. A bit of research in banana slug mating action was needed. Then came the tragic end at the annual SlugFest.

Last edited:
Is she bi-curious?

PS: In one story, my most-read and lowest-scored, I turned two underage siblings into adult banana slugs, the sort that are double hermaphrodites. A bit of research in banana slug mating action was needed. Then came the tragic end at the annual SlugFest.

I think the tentacles just get away from her control when she gets excited. Male female, both or none, just a horney octopussy trying to find a hole. ( Yes I worked octopussy into it on purpose. Been waiting a while to use that reference. Damnit!)

On a different note, my other stories are getting hammered. Stars dropping like loving wives’ panties. Seems we have more creepers than I thought.

Back