StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that you have a Hitachi vibrator.

I am SO envious right now.

Also I love the pink lace panties, you are very sexy. :rose:

I just saw that you have a Hitachi vibrator.

I am SO envious right now.

Also I love the pink lace panties, you are very sexy. :rose:

The hitachi wand is a MUST! :) Id replace that before my dishwasher if they broke! :D I have 4 or 5 attachments for it as well. :)

As promised........ more of my blue sundress :)

I love sundresses. They are so airy and sexy feeling, and it's so easy to get naughty when wearing one. :devil:

Yes,,,,very naughty in deed :D Love the look. Very sexy images. You do realize though you have left us all wanting more!!

Thanks for sharing

Hello there. Love the sundress and of course what is under it. Nice and comfy I am sure. Get hot and lift the dress;)

I love sundresses. They are so airy and sexy feeling, and it's so easy to get naughty when wearing one. :devil:

the more I see your pics, the more classy and sexy you are. I would love to be the one holding your hitachi up under your sexy blue dress while your panties is sitll on....

drooling.
attachment.php

You look great in that dress. I can't get enough of you. Thanks for enabling my addiction.

Fuck!! You are just plain ass hot!! Dressed, undressed, wet, dry oily...I bet you could even make a toga look fucking sexy. I need a cold shower now.

Hello there. Love the sundress and of course what is under it. Nice and comfy I am sure. Get hot and lift the dress.

why lift when you can just get down and peek? :D

:) Beautiful and tantalising !

Thanks Mr. T Good to see you :kiss:

the more I see your pics, the more classy and sexy you are. I would love to be the one holding your hitachi up under your sexy blue dress while your panties is sitll on....

Now that! would be fun! :devil: thank you!

drooling.
attachment.php

I can catch that drool

You look great in that dress. I can't get enough of you. Thanks for enabling my addiction.

thank u!
Fuck!! You are just plain ass hot!! Dressed, undressed, wet, dry oily...I bet you could even make a toga look fucking sexy. I need a cold shower now.

WOW! thanks SH :kiss:
Seeing your lip peek out literally made my mouth start to water

OOOooo, I watery mouth always comes in handy :p

Damn girl you're fine!

thanks cutie ;)

Very lovely dress! I can't imagine you getting naughty with that...not at all.

who me?? never! :)

Hot, hot, hot. I guess that's what sundresses are for!

they are cooler! :D

Vacation Series...cont.

While I was away I spent a lot of time working on my first story "Anne & John, a Family Affair" (Just published yesterday! Yay!)

Anyway, writing the details about John stroking his hard cock while watching Anne pleasure herself with her toy would get me going like you wouldn't believe! :p Several times I would have to stop, my :cattail: longing to be satisfied!

These 3 pics depict one of those times. :devil:

enjoy ;)

Attachments

• maybe I should.jpg
    maybe I should.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 781
  • oh yes I should.jpg
    oh yes I should.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 929
  • Im glad I did.jpg
    Im glad I did.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 755
I'm glad you did too.
thank you for that peek, I will definitely take a long look at the rest of you.

And congrats on the story! I will be sure to read soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back