bi handjob buddies

big

Well, they say everything is bigger in Texas, Floyd, and that cock of yours is one fine example.
 
anyone in Denver want to get the year off to a good start? I have Friday January 2 off so will be free during the day. Would love to find a stroke session for that day!
 
post

You might post a few more photos of that tall Texas ranger, all in the interests of promoting Texas, of course. I wonder how much cum a cock like that would produce say, over someone's face, or a woman's nipples...
 
I don't know if I could get a handjob from some random guy. I would definitely have to get to know them first.
 
I don't know if I could get a handjob from some random guy. I would definitely have to get to know them first.

How well would you have to know him? I've gotten jerked off by complete strangers, and it was extremely exciting. In one case, we became pretty good friends.
 
How well would you have to know him? I've gotten jerked off by complete strangers, and it was extremely exciting. In one case, we became pretty good friends.

I don't know, I think I could do it after a few conversations through IM or e-mail. I'd probably be too nervous otherwise.
 
2 men with similar interest, siting together watching porn movies
sounds really hot to me. Being aroused by the movie and seeing
anothers guys hard cock and reaching out and playing with it......

we should start a club or something......anyone around the cincinnati / northern kentucky area that would be interested ,
let me know.

60, 6' 175 6"cut mwm.
 
Last edited:
hand job

Hi,
I'm 58 years old, 5' 10" tall, have grey hair and about 205 lbs. I live in Rohnert Park, CA and would like to meet some one my age to watch porn with and jack each other off. I did this once when I was a teen and would like to do it again. I can't host but can travel near by most days. Is there any one out there??
George
 
You might post a few more photos of that tall Texas ranger, all in the interests of promoting Texas, of course. I wonder how much cum a cock like that would produce say, over someone's face, or a woman's nipples...

usually a big load in either case haha
 
HJ Buddies

38 yo WM in Virginia here, located 50 miles between Richmond and D.C.

I'm looking for males and/or females for some mutual masturbation.

If anyone knows of any JO groups in my area I would appreciate it if you let me know.

JW
 
Here in Holland it's easy enough to find a mutual wank - the adult cinemas are pretty relaxed (you can even take a beer along to enjoy while watching a movie) Most of the guys that go there seem to be of the same mind - and perhaps go there looking for it. Sitting there in the dark with another man's cock in your hand, stroking him until he comes is AMAZING and never fails to get me off. Now and then I'll lean over and have a suck as well... I'm straight but never fail to be aroused by even the idea/memory of previous encounters. It would be great, though, to find a buddy to enjoy it with - no strings attached, just someone to 'go to the movies with' and then head home for more of the same... I reckon it would have to be someone outside of the circles I move in, though, so as to avoid any potentially uncomfortable situations... *sigh* One day...
 
I am unsure how one would even approach doing this. I mean it is nice the thought but I am not so sure on it. I am not gay so perhaps that is why but I find the idea curiouse.

pm me if you think you can show me the way. Be nice to chat with some one from my area so as to maybe make it real one day. TS has been in my mind more so for such an adventure for the first time round.
 
It would be great to have several hand job buddies. After being married for a while and the sex life has dropped off, it would be great fun + I find the thought of sucking a guy off very
erotic.
 
Back
Top