Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics ,Liza. i had to go all through this place to find them, but I did. Ok, so I'm a few pics behind now. My pic failure was due to a format problem, I think. Working on it. I can't PM anybody now either. What the hell is going on? Give me time and I'll figure it out. I'm going to send you an old pair of handcuffs to keep you out of trouble. Everytime that you get the urge until your doc clears you, lock those hands down. After the doc gives you the ok, you can use them to lock a victim of your own choosing down. It sounds like you had better go easy the first night out. I don't want you hurting anyone. Unbridled enthusiasm at it's best. You enjoy yourself.
MR, you sound like you're pretty revved yourself.
If we could bottle up all this frustration and sell it, we might be able to solve the energy crisis in a big way. Biodegradable, too. Later.

Horatio.... I already have my own cuffs!! *weg* Good luck on the pc/pic stuff.... my pc is about to die, too!!!

Whiny blurt....

I don't wanna pack!!!! Have to clean house so it'll prolly be a couple days or so til I do more than lurk online... ~sigh~

Ya'll take care now, ya hear??!!

LizA:kiss:

I wish I had a girlfriend I could do all the lovey dovey things with and have sex with, I´m a virgin and so horny sometimes it´s frustrating. Plus when I get horny I´m never in a position to masturbate, it´s always when I´m somewhere public away from home.

I'm sooooo ready for vacation... going to Orlando and hope to meet up with someone so I won't be the third wheel the whole time!!! The future is bright ....

Kisses....

LizA

Liza the third wheel thing is in your head. I enjoy your company very much. If you are out with a couple, it is for your company. Threesomes are usually arranged ahead of time. When are you heading for Orlando? I've never been there. It has to be warmer than here. That last pic you sent is still in my head. Whoooo! It was worth the time to find it. I get a little camera shy. How do you get your nerve up? You're braver than I am. I still can't figure out how to reformat my pictures, but I haven't given up. Have a nice day. I have a barbeque for the woman who has the brain tumors and then a family wedding later tonight. Full day. Later.

Horatio....

I have no clue as to how I got brave enough to post a pic of myself.... a friend of mine said it's because I'm developing more self-confidence. Not sure I believe that one but.... I have noticed that in the Real World, quite a few men have been flirting with me lately. As for the pic thing, my friend resized them for me... I'm a true comptard when it comes to that kind of stuff!!

***I'm so frustrated lately!!! Leave it to me to find someone to get interested in and can't take advantage of him!!!***

TantaLiza said:
Horatio....

I have no clue as to how I got brave enough to post a pic of myself.... a friend of mine said it's because I'm developing more self-confidence. Not sure I believe that one but.... I have noticed that in the Real World, quite a few men have been flirting with me lately. As for the pic thing, my friend resized them for me... I'm a true comptard when it comes to that kind of stuff!!

***I'm so frustrated lately!!! Leave it to me to find someone to get interested in and can't take advantage of him!!!***

LizA, baby you have no reason to be a coward about showing yourself. I have not seen all, but I can assure you I could get very interested in you in more ways than one. You are a lovely lady, my dear.

Damn, I love that new AV. I know what I would like to see replace that toy, and it ain't purple. :D :devil: :kiss:

Last night and today I felt like I was going to snuff it, so feeling better now, God Take the finger from me you bastard

jaylips69 said:
LizA, baby you have no reason to be a coward about showing yourself. I have not seen all, but I can assure you I could get very interested in you in more ways than one. You are a lovely lady, my dear.

Damn, I love that new AV. I know what I would like to see replace that toy, and it ain't purple. :D :devil: :kiss:

Thank you, Jay... *blushing* Glad I could make you fantasize a moment.... :kiss:

LizA

Good Morning

Good morning everyone. I do have a "Blurt" this morning.

I am getting ansy about selling my house. Everybody made me believe it was gonna be a piece of cake and sell in just a few days. I guess that got my hopes up. It has been on the market for 2 1/2 weeks now and nothing. Only had 1 showing this weekend. Everyone says it is beautiful and very sellable and not overpriced and all the good things, but no fucking contract.

I want to sell and retire to Alabama, damn it!

Jay

Good luck on the sale of your house, Jay!!!! :kiss:

Blurt.....

Last night was almost too good to be true.... ~sigh~ So, how long will it last???

I love and miss my daughter but she's no substitute for the affection from a man!!!

Ya'll have a wonderful Wednesday.... I'm off for a nap!!

LizA :kiss:

TantaLiza said:

Blurt.....

Last night was almost too good to be true.... ~sigh~ So, how long will it last???

I love and miss my daughter but she's no substitute for the affection from a man!!!

Good morning my dear LizA! Enjoy what life brings while you have it and let God worry about how long you will keep it. I wish you all the happiness a sweet lady can have.

Things are looking a little better for my house now, but still no contract. I have a couple making a return visit today. That is a very good sign. Thank you for the wishing me luck.

Have a wonderful day.

jaylips69 said:
Good morning my dear LizA! Enjoy what life brings while you have it and let God worry about how long you will keep it. I wish you all the happiness a sweet lady can have.

Things are looking a little better for my house now, but still no contract. I have a couple making a return visit today. That is a very good sign. Thank you for the wishing me luck.

Have a wonderful day.

Easier said than done, Jay.... ~sigh~ My track record isn't very good...

*Sendin up a prayer for a quick sale for you!*

Morning Liza.......

TantaLiza said:

Blurt.....

When it comes to l'amour......I'ved learned not to look too far ahead. Says easy, does hard. Best of Luck.

Re: Morning Liza.......

redrider4u said:
When it comes to l'amour......I'ved learned not to look too far ahead. Says easy, does hard. Best of Luck.

Sugah.... I don't even hold my breath or blink in that area of life anymore... ~smile~

Good Morning

Happy Monday morning to everyone, if there is such thing as a happy Monday.

Not one showing of my house this weekend. It rained all day Sat and Sun, which is more the norm lately than the exception. The guy who brought his SO on Friday for a second look still has not made a decision yet. He wants my house and she wants the one down the street. They are within $5,000 of each other. Mine has 3 acres and a detached workshop and 3 storage buildings and is brick and is approx 2550 sq ft. The other is newer (3 years old vice 22 years old), is 3300 sq ft, but is a 1/2 acre lot,with no out buildings.

I am getting more depressed, as I was planning on retiring 2 weeks from Fri, but I will not retire until the house is sold.

Hope everone has a great Monday.

Jay

Right noe it is a buyers market. People are haing a hard time selling them because many houses are being auctioned and are a bargain. Hang in there.

Sigh

I dont know if you will read this.
You gotta do what you gotta do, I hope all is well with you and that you have a wonderful life. there is so much I would like to say but cant.
The selfish part of me would have at least liked a chance to say good bye.

Please know that I have a tremendous sence of loss and am more than a little stunned.

my jaw still tingles

Re: Sigh

islander01 said:
I dont know if you will read this.
You gotta do what you gotta do, I hope all is well with you and that you have a wonderful life. there is so much I would like to say but cant.
The selfish part of me would have at least liked a chance to say good bye.

Please know that I have a tremendous sence of loss and am more than a little stunned.

my jaw still tingles

It sure is hell when you don't even get a chance at closure, isn't it! Believe me... been there, done that. I hope for your sake she reads it also. Hope things sget better for you friend.

Jay

Blurt....

I want sex on a regular basis!! For some reason, I seem to feel better when I've experienced that "high"... maybe that means I have a chemical imbalance! Hopefully I'll find that one out in September....

((((((islander))))))

((((((Jay))))))

((((((horatio))))))

Just thought you could use them!!!

I am so horny, again, I could scream!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that, everything is great :)

I'm so horny, too!!! Thinkin' there just may be no relief in sight is even more daunting!!! ~sigh~ Guess it's back to my old ways of frustration... sometimes ya just want a human touch....

Last edited:
That is exactly it Liza.....need that human contact....need to be touched, caressed, held. soon!!!!!!!!! lol

I wanna feel that feeling... the one where a human hand slowly lingers, lightly touching each freckle, caressing each nook and cranny til my whole body aches with desire... thighs quivering, hands shaking and eyes rollin' back into my head kinda feelin'....

Know what I mean??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back