care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this happened. I'm going to bed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,141
I hit my head office bathtub last week and cracked the sealant on my fake tooth. I'm getting it fixed Thursday, but it came out tonight. I'm wearing surgical masks until then

Well that sucks. I guess my dreams of naked yoga will have to wait until another time. I understand though, I'll wait patiently and wish you the best in your future cage fighting matches haha.

Ouch!

I hit my head office bathtub last week and cracked the sealant on my fake tooth. I'm getting it fixed Thursday, but it came out tonight. I'm wearing surgical masks until then

That had to hurt. Good you are already scheduled to get it fixed.
No surgical mask needed.

Sheeeiit. Sounds a bit nasty.

Oh, and nice choice of poses :D They looked great.

Good day burn it,
(hopes for a laugh)
I seen your latest pics and all I cn say is..
Can I visit and see you do the frog pose naked?
KIDDING!

Thanks for the yoga poses. I am spending a few happy minutes imagining your core strength.

Hope the dentistry goes well. Since being mugged as a teenager (and hitting a wall with my face after being struck down from behind), I have had various bits of dental work done, so I have much sympathy.

Oh I hope your Ok, mind you your lucky to have teeth. . Just call me Gabby

Thanks for the yoga poses. I am spending a few happy minutes imagining your core strength.

Hope the dentistry goes well. Since being mugged as a teenager (and hitting a wall with my face after being struck down from behind), I have had various bits of dental work done, so I have much sympathy.

My ex could (obvi) whoop my ass with everything in the gym except core. I beat the snot out of him there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back