Todski's Trivial Thoughts on

Where are we going with this one Todski? I'm getting my poem quoted in prep to make a reply? Did it not take or are you using it as a place marker?

Still writing, its one of those things where the more I look into the write the more writing keeps happening, it's frustrating and also really freaking interesting. Some of the stuff is most likely horse shit on my part, but it makes for some great ruminations and its making me admite the write more and more

Still writing, its one of those things where the more I look into the write the more writing keeps happening, it's frustrating and also really freaking interesting. Some of the stuff is most likely horse shit on my part, but it makes for some great ruminations and its making me admite the write more and more
well it's true that this poem came up and blindsided me. I can't wait to read what you have to say. It's like waiting for Christmas.. Hurry up! I wanna open my prezzie lol

well it's true that this poem came up and blindsided me. I can't wait to read what you have to say. It's like waiting for Christmas.. Hurry up! I wanna open my prezzie lol

Still workin on it, had a small family holiday interruption lol

This is an exceptional poem, with a lilt and a mellifluidity which captures and captivates, caresses, cossets, coddles and seduces. Everything is slick and rounded and sounds are smuffled by the rich texture of the scene.

I meant to write 'muffled' but preferred 'smuffled' once I saw it.

This is an exceptional poem, with a lilt and a mellifluidity which captures and captivates, caresses, cossets, coddles and seduces. Everything is slick and rounded and sounds are smuffled by the rich texture of the scene.

I meant to write 'muffled' but preferred 'smuffled' once I saw it.
Which poem?

I keep wondering who or what poem is being referenced when JC street is talking makes for unteresting ruminations anyway :D
I think we need to explain that when you quick reply you have to select the little check box under there to quote the message you’re talking about. Either that or just go back to replying the old way.

Back