Mara again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not help but notice that your last post to this thread is from August 2016. Surely there must be some more recent activity. Any musings/writings you'd care to direct me to?

You're reading upside down. You have the first posts at the top. Change the settings to bring the last posts to the top and you will see the lovely Mara is posting daily and up to date.

Technical problems this morning. Took off for an adventure with a friend. The place we're staying lost power for two hours just as we arrived. Maybe we'll get the Wifi sorted, but there are other priorities, like dunes..

Working from my phone here so no replies.
Except to Ed -- thank you, and yes please.
And thanks Todger for trying to help JaySon.

Here are some humps for Hump Day.

Attachments

• IMG_5056.jpg
    IMG_5056.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1
Technical problems this morning. Took off for an adventure with a friend. The place we're staying lost power for two hours just as we arrived. Maybe we'll get the Wifi sorted, but there are other priorities, like dunes..

Mmm lovely humps. *a flirty humps back*

you never disappoint. enjoy your adventure :)

hums for hump day are always appreciated....lovely too!

Much too appealing to be called "humps"...although I'd love to hump them on any day.

I see no technical probleMmmmmm......s.

Two beautiful humps Mara, each with their own mini humps

Very plentiful humps

so delicious looking...

And they are lovely humps!!! *SS*

You are welcome.... and those are gorgeous humps indeed....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Good morning Mmmmmmara. Waiting for your mmmmmorning hello. I'm tired and you always get my day started nicely :devil:

Technical problems this morning. Took off for an adventure with a friend. The place we're staying lost power for two hours just as we arrived. Maybe we'll get the Wifi sorted, but there are other priorities, like dunes.

Mm. My hands on your shoulders push the nightgown off, as I kiss down your throat to your breasts. I have my priorities. :devil:

Mmmm

Love when you do purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back