Favorite (or first) bondage position

I don't feel good having my arms tied on my back--too restricting and painful on my arms..

I still like the old fashioned way...classic spreadeagle. Its the position that has my arms outstretched and legs apart.;) it feels so vulnerable and open..

love spread eagle.. or ropes around my knees, spreading my legs wide open. breasts bound tight too is nice

We take a two-stage approach during rape/interrogation roleplay.

I find the arms overhead stance very arousing visually. I LOVE how I look strung up in front of a full length mirror watching my interrogator/hubby slowly stripping me, quietly telling me what I will suffer if I don't talk, what will happen to my breasts and nipples, between my legs, between my cheeks, how many guards will rape me...

This position also allows full access to everything, and gravity can be made full use of, since the interrogator will be using weighted clamps strategically placed to loosen the tongue of his helpless captive. And after 34 years of marriage my "interrogator" knows all the buttons to push to turn a sedate grandmother into a lust-crazed whore.

When his panting captive can take no more, and after the ropes have been loosened sufficiently to allow her to kneel and submit to oral rape in exchange for respite from the torture, it's time to spreadeagle her on the bed where she can be broken by the humiliation of gang-rape by hordes of nazis, Romans, bikers, Indians, pirates, whatever.

My first public scene was cuffed arms over my head to a gallows, and I had 3 people working on me, mmmm memories.

The best has been kneeling over a pillow on the bed, spreader bar between my ankles and wrists cuffed just above. Exposed and vulnerable, but supported to allow long term play.

I agree 100% ! I like the look and access of this position best when I've secured a woman to my bed.
Having her ankles spread apart and attached to the bar as I adjust the width I'll keep her feet spread...
something very hot and sexy about the look of it .

The best has been kneeling over a pillow on the bed, spreader bar between my ankles and wrists cuffed just above. Exposed and vulnerable, but supported to allow long term play.

Still a virgin in this department though I enjoy reading and its a big turn on for me..somewhat a fantasy :)

Been tied up but nothing fancy, the ex didn't like for me to not be able to get out of it..so really just teased what I really wanted.

The end

Still a virgin in this department though I enjoy reading and its a big turn on for me..somewhat a fantasy :) Been tied up but nothing fancy, the ex didn't like for me to not be able to get out of it..so really just teased what I really wanted. The end

My Love tried a twist on our normal wrists to ankles today and I must say it was fabulous. He bound my upper arms in front of me but left my wrists free. Then had me kneel over the pillow where He tied my lower thighs and ankles open wide. He left my wrists free because He wanted me to touch us during the activities. I must say this was fantastic and I hope we will be repeating this very soon.

My Love tried a twist on our normal wrists to ankles today and I must say it was fabulous. He bound my upper arms in front of me but left my wrists free. Then had me kneel over the pillow where He tied my lower thighs and ankles open wide. He left my wrists free because He wanted me to touch us during the activities. I must say this was fantastic and I hope we will be repeating this very soon.

Silk ties securing wrists to head board, ankles to bed posts, blindfolded.....

Two parts:

When I am tieing someone up, I like hands tied behind the back, as well as over their head (strung up), best. There's something magical about the way breasts fall when arm's are stretched out over head.

When I am being tied up (usually by myself on the rare occasion): Japanese rope bondage, the kind that loops around your whole body but doesn't really restrict movement.

For her, faceup and wrists tied to bedposts. Ankles to thighs, ropes above n'below knees (don't want her getting away), each leg tied to bedpost where wrists tied so nicely spread. Many possibilities with fingers, tongue, vib, etc. for hours of helpless pleading. A gag definitely adds to the enjoyment.

For me, arms behind back, ankles to long spreader bar with screw eye on top center. Balls tightly bound, pulled down and tied off to screw eye. Length can be adjusted depending on how nasty she's feeling, definitely gets my attention and let's me know who's in charge.

My first time I stood in front of the bed and he tied both my ankles to the bedpost with a rope then he used his belt to tie my hands behind my back. He used the tail of the belt to pull my into him while he took me from behind. It was definitely an incredibly memorable experience!

My first time I stood in front of the bed and he tied both my ankles to the bedpost with a rope then he used his belt to tie my hands behind my back. He used the tail of the belt to pull my into him while he took me from behind. It was definitely an incredibly memorable experience!

hmmmm - thank you for the idea - I will be finding a belt shortly ;)

Being harnessed with knees tied and pulled back toward my ears, then hands outstetched and handcuffed to the wall hooks.

Hey Everyone,

Just curious... what's everyone's favorite bondage position to be tied in -- or tie up someone in? Or, what was your first position tied up in?
Blindfold, hands tied to thighs, legs tied wide apart or spreader bar. She will cum faster than you can imagine

On all fours, knees spread apart, ankles and wrists secured, collared and totally vulnerable.

Hey Everyone,

Just curious... what's everyone's favorite bondage position to be tied in -- or tie up someone in? Or, what was your first position tied up in?
Don't know if it had a name. I like to cuff a subbie (leather cuffs) with left wrist to left ankle, right wrist to right ankle. First laying on back. This spreads the legs with knees up, making pussy easy access. Then roll girl over on knees. Now her face flat down, ass up, and all holes available. Especially fun when sub is on a small round table. Multiple guys can easily play with her

Back