here we go.

Just wanted to poke around again and see what's going on here, considering it's been a while. Thinking about identifying a creative writing partner who fits the description in my original post and is interested in getting to know each other?

Anyway, hello again. :)

Hey,

I've been on here for a while. I'm up late and I wanted to test the waters again. I'm a 24 year old lady primarily looking for someone to talk to who doesn't mind being friends via kik... as well as exploring other things with me. Generally I'm looking for men ages 26 - 36, articulate, and looking for something similar to what I want. I'm not too terribly pretentious or performative... I'm attracted to people who are fairly comfortable in themselves.

While it might seem odd (or... not at all...) I've had kind of a thing for being impregnated and being talked to about the intent of getting me pregnant... I really want someone to share that whole thing with. Also I have a thing for dirty talking, some verbal humiliation, some roughness, and all things sensual. I'm pretty turned on by voice, so... being willing to voice chat via Skype would be great at some point. I'm really open and enjoy talking about sex (and lots of other things), so if this sounds like a connection you'd like to make, let's try it out?

If you're looking for cam sex, it's just not my thing. Sorry.

Thanks for reading :)
 
Great post..different to some of the cannon fodder in the personals šŸ˜Š
Good luck !
 
Back
Top