Lings Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
mornin sexxy...

don't want your bum to be cold, lets warm up those buns..

:devil:

tumblr_mwfs6qgz731rkw4k7o1_500.gif

I'm on a search to save the endangered Ling.

She must be tied up somewhere. :devil:
nope wasnt tied up this Wknd ;) -if Iam endangered,then perhaps I should get special treatment, get spoiled and have Dinner ordered in :D

Have a great sunday sweet sexy Lingeling.
Now can I cum over to snuggle, its soooooo cold here :eek:
I m sure we could have loads of naughty fun that will keep us warm :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss:
mhhhhhh :p yes we sure would have some naughty fun "Sexy"
we might even have to roll in the Snow after just to cool off a bit :D:devil:

Afternoon Ling! Hope you had a marvelous day...and dont forget that business attire and nylons/tights to keep warm ;)

Afternoon Ling! Hope you had a marvelous day...and dont forget that business attire and nylons/tights to keep warm ;)
Afternoon? oh then Iam behind :eek: its morning here and my Monday was so,so:( and yes I did wear Pantyhose coz I gotta walk to the Parkade & sit in a cold Vehicle brrrrr -anyway have a great Juice Day :kiss:

Afternoon? oh then Iam behind :eek: its morning here and my Monday was so,so:( and yes I did wear Pantyhose coz I gotta walk to the Parkade & sit in a cold Vehicle brrrrr -anyway have a great Juice Day :kiss:

Oooh hose, hmm wish I was there cold keep you warm in the car ;) I am sure there are a few things I can think of...:kiss::devil:

Oooh hose, hmm wish I was there cold keep you warm in the car ;) I am sure there are a few things I can think of...:kiss::devil:
Yeah you could have started the Car & warmed it up then we could have parked there for a while and played ;):p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back