Willful

Quintus looked down at Junia and shook his head sadly. She was so beautiful yet still so disobedient. He knew he would have to punish her soon, but any thought on that were soon broken when Layla began to stroke his cock vigorously. She had chosen to obey her master over possibly angering him by causing pain. The water and soap from the bath had already begun to dry and with each hard stroke Quintus groaned a little in discomfort.

Quintus liked this Egyptian slave, she had a fire in her and yet knew how to obey, unlike the beauty on her knees who was just defiant with no thought. Layla’s hand stopped her stroking for a brief moment as she took the opportunity to coat it with her own juices that had flowed profusely as a result of Junia’s attention moment before.

Layla had just begun to stroke Quintus again, her hand now sliding easily up and down the shaft with its new slick coating, when the door opened and a woman entered. She was accompanied by a middle aged female slave and the male Numidian that Quintus had purchased this very day. Only the male was naked and his manhood hung impressively to mid-thigh.

“My dear, do you like the slave a bought for you?” Quintus grabbed Layla’s hand to stop her stroking.

“Don’t be a fool Quintus, I know you bought him to put fear in others, for the size of his cock is matched only be the bulk of his muscles.”

Quintus’ wife, though not uncomely, was showing the signs of her age. Although she was never a beautiful woman, Quintus having chosen her for money and power, she still could turn a few heads in her youth.

“I was studying the slaves earlier and heard you had kept two for your own entertainment.” Orphelia said as she approached her husband. She surveyed Layla, “you man continue with pleasing my husband.”

The Egyptian nodded and continued to stroke Quintus.

“So which one is for me Quintus, or do I need to make mention of your encounters with Antonius’ pretty daughter.”

Quintus knew the understanding that he and his wife had. Slaves were fair game to fuck whenever the desire took him, as long as he gave her the same courtesy. But another Roman citizen was another matter, that would always cost him her choice of slave.

“The Judean is pretty, but disobedient. However she is a virgin and has no taste for cock, however she does have one for cunt, as the Egyptian can attest.” He could feel his balls start to swell and prepare to exude their contents over the kneeling Junia.

Sensing it as well the Egyptian increased her pace.

“Is it true?” Orphelia asked the slave as she watched for her husband’s expelling of his seed on the kneeling girls face.

“Mistress, her skills were raw, perhaps good enough for a slave but not worthy of a noblewoman such as yourself.”

“Stop!” the noble woman commanded, causing Layla to cease her stroking immediately. “And you can do better?”

“Yes Mistress, if you do not find me pleasing you can have me beaten.”

“Such confidence, I know why you would be Quintus’ favourite. Come.” She commanded Layla, who stepped away from Quintus.

“May I kiss the kneeling slave Mistress?” Layla asked, her eyes mischievous.

“You may,” Orphelia replied sensing the rivalry.

While Quintus stared on in disbelief, Layla knelt before Junia and moved to kiss her. Moments before their lips touched she whispered in the virgin’s ear, making the kiss look more passionate.

“I am not so cruel as you think. If she chose you the Numidian would take your virginity and that would break you. Remember that sweet thing.”

Their lips met and if Layla hated Junia she did not show it, as her tongue sort to explore the young girl’s mouth.
 
Bile rose in Junia's throat as her master's seed spilled onto her face. Her new mistress watched, her eyes drinking in the sight of the young slave naked and covered in her husband's cum. Junia's eyes caught her lustful gaze and quickly she turned her eyes to the floor, frightened by the wicked gleam in Orphelia's gaze. The young woman did not want to know what her mistress was thinking, certain that it was nothing good.

Never had Junia felt so dirty. She wished she could fall into the steaming water just feet from her and scrub off the disgust and shame that covered her. In just a few short minutes she had succumbed to every temptation laid before her. The faith that she held so close to her breast easily torn away and the sins of the flesh welcoming her with open arms. Junia felt sick with her unfaithfulness. Had she not promised her parents that she would hold true to her upbringing? Had she not promised her heavenly father that she would cling to Him and His teachings until her dying breath? Yet not one day with these Romans and she was throwing away everything that she had once held so dear.

From the corner of her eye, Junia could see the well-muscled Numidian shifting, his manhood swinging between his thighs. Her eyes shifted back to her mistress, that gleam still shining in Orphelia's gaze, before resting once more on the Numidian. Junia remembered him from the auction block. He had been but a few slaves before her and had garnered a rather high price due to his...impressive size. He had stood on that block with his head held high, showing the Romans that he was not afraid of them. Indeed, there had been a haughtiness to his demeanor, as if taunting the Roman horde to question his superiority. Even now, with the slave collar around his neck, being led like a dog by their mistress, he stood with his back straight and his eyes unafraid of meeting the gaze of a Roman.

As if he could sense Junia's gaze, his eyes shifted to hers. The pity in his stare made tears spring to her dark eyes. Blinking rapidly, Junia tried to clear the water from her eyes, afraid of letting her master see her cry lest he decide to give her something to shed tears for.

“May I kiss the kneeling slave Mistress?” The Egyptian's haughty tone called Junia's attention to the conversation going on above her.

Junia waited, afraid of moving, as Layla bent over her.

“I am not so cruel as you think. If she chose you the Numidian would take your virginity and that would break you. Remember that sweet thing.” Layla's words brushed against Junia's ear in a way that sent unwanted shivers down the young woman's spine. Before she could say a word, Junia's lips were captured in a heated kiss, Layla's tongue brushing against her own. Startled, Junia remained still as one of the marble statues lining the bathing room. When the Egyptian pulled away, her lips were quirked up in a teasing fashion.

"Delicious." Layla purred.

Junia remained kneeling, afraid of moving lest it somehow incite the anger - or even lust - of her master or mistress.

"It is a shame," Orphelia sighed as she moved in a slow circle around Junia's naked form, eyeing her as a predator watches its prey, "that such a creature should lack any experience. Perhaps with a little more training she'll be ready for me." Her hand rested on Junia's shoulder, her fingers trailing slowly over the young woman's soft skin. "You will train her," Orphelia turned to Layla, "I want her ready to give me pleasure by week's end."

Junia wished she could be away from this place, safely tucked away in her family's home, this day, this experience, nothing more than a bad dream. Yet it was no dream, her mistress's hand was still caressing her and she was still covered in her master's seed. She bit her lip as Orphelia cupped her breasts. Her eyes flicked back to the Numidian. He watched her closely, his eyes never leaving her face as their mistress touched her body. Subtly, he lifted his chin, a silent message that Junia should not allow such things to take her pride.

"It will be my pleasure, Mistress." Layla ducked her head, her dark hair sweeping across her face.

"For now, you may show me what you have to offer." Orphelia stepped away from Junia - whose body sagged in relief - and pressed herself against the Egyptian. "You may leave us, husband," she spared not a glance for Quintus, "our slaves will keep me company. And you, Jewess, fetch me wine. I intend to work up quite a thirst."

Grateful to finally be released, Junia stood on aching legs and, grabbing her discarded dress, all but ran from the room.
 
Any remaining wine on the table had been spilled in the moments of passion on the table, so Quintus instructed a servant show Junia to the cellar. Just as they were about to walk off, Quintus stopped them, and using a nearby bowl, wiped the remaining traces of his seed from Junia's face.

Dismissing the servant out of earshot, he whispered to Junia, "have one of the slaves show you to my chambers later, and I will bring you the same pleasure you brought Layla."

He gave her arse a hard squeeze before dismissing them and returning to his chambers.

The servant lead Junia off, "when the mistress has dismissed the master so unceremoniously, it is best to leave him to his thoughts for a while, but a visit later on will definitely win you his favour."
 
Hot tears flowed steadily down Junia's cheeks as she sat, legs pulled tight to her chest, against the eastern wall of the villa's garden. The taste of salt lingered on her lips - the salt of her tears or of her master's seed she couldn't guess. Her shoulders shook as the force of many months worth of tears finally fell from her eyes. All through the march from Judea to Rome, through the endless monstrosities that she had witnessed, even the beatings she had endured along the way Junia had refused to shed a tear. But here, after what had transpired only moments ago - or was it hours now? Junia was unsure how long she had been hidden in the garden - the tears were finally ready to fall. They came in a waterfall so intense that her slight frame shook uncontrollably. Her eyes felt as if she'd gone through a dust storm, dry and itchy and undoubtedly bloodshot, yet the tears would not cease. She hiccuped from the force of her sobs, her chest constricting so tightly that it was difficult to breathe. She bit the gauzy fabric of her dress, the hem of which was soaked through from her feeble attempts to dry her eyes, to keep from screaming as the pain of the last few months overtook her in one fell swoop.

Shame and self-loathing warred within Junia, tearing at her heart until she feared that she would bleed out onto the rich earth. For the first time since her family had been butchered by the Roman soldiers Junia was glad that her parents were dead. At least now they would never know the shame that their daughter had brought upon their name. Now they would never know the darkest part of Junia's soul.

With no more tears left in her body, Junia's sobs turned to dry heaves as she wrestled with her despair. Slumping against the wall, the rough stone scratching against her back, Junia felt drained. Empty. The fighting spirit that had seen her through the hard march and stiffened her spine on the auction block had abandoned her. She had nothing left. Quintus would see her pride dashed to pieces and Junia on her knees before him, ready to fulfill his every desire. And Junia did not think she could say no any longer. In just a few hours he had broken her.

"Do not let them see that they have beaten you." The voice was deep and raspy, as if it had been drug over stones. Junia's eyes lifted slowly up a long, lean body, her gaze resting on the strong jaw of the Numidian. His accent was rough, his grasp of the common tongue limited as each word was spoken carefully. He was dressed as many of Quintus's male slaves in a simple tunic which opened at the chest, showing off his muscled physique. The late afternoon sun glistened off his dark skin, which was covered in sweat that was no doubt the after effects of his time with Orphelia and Layla. His eyes were a startling gray-green, the same color as a storm tossed sea, and Junia wondered how she could have missed such a color when she'd first seen him.

Hastily, she swiped her hands under her eyes, trying in vain to brush away any evidence of her tears.

"I have been here longer than I thought." She mused quietly, her voice rough as sand from crying. She cleared her throat and pushed against the wall. Standing was a struggle, her legs weak and shaky. The Numidian placed a well-calloused hand beneath her elbow, supporting her.

"Not as long as one might think," he said, his tone gentle, soothing. "The mistress grew tired of me. I believe she prefers the company of women."

Leaning against the wall, Junia looked up at him. The Numidian towered above her, the top of her head just reaching his chin. He was a giant compared to every man she'd ever known and his strength was evident even as he stood still. Yet Junia did not fear him. He was a gentle giant. She did not doubt that he was a fierce fighter when needed, but right then he was as harmless as the birds her mother had kept.

"My name is Junia." She said, her eyes shyly falling to her feet. This man had already seen her unclothed and covered in their master's seed and yet his gaze upon her now made Junia feel far more naked, as if her very soul was bared to him.

"Duro." He replied with a brief nod of his head. A ghost of a smile pulled at the corners of his lips and Junia found a small smile of her own meeting his.

Silence fell between them, cut only by the drone of bees as they flit from flower to flower.

"You must go." He said breaking the companionable silence. "The master has asked that you be sent to him." A hint of disgust mingled with his words.

Junia's heart dropped into her stomach. She had hoped that Quintus would forget that he wanted her to come to his room. She had prayed that he would forget her entirely.

"I do not want to go." The words were a whisper, gone with the wind as soon as they fell from her lips.

"You should not have to bow to his desire." Duro spoke harshly, his tone condemning their master. "Where I come from a woman has a right to say no."

He placed his hand against her cheek, his touch gentle. He treated her like a frightened animal, moving slowly, softly, so as not to spook. Junia sighed, leaning into his touch, drawing strength from him.

"I wish we had come to different fates than this." She sighed, slowly pulling away from Duro's touch. "I should not keep our master waiting." With head bowed and shoulders slumped forward in defeat, Junia moved towards the villa.

"Men such as he prey on fear. Do no let him see his affect on you." Duro ordered. Junia glanced over her shoulder at him. His gaze held hers as he pulled his shoulders back, his head erect, and his chin and chest thrust out defiantly. Nodding her head in gratitude, Junia lifted her chin and pulled her shoulders back. If she were going to be a lamb led to slaughter than she would not go meekly.
 
A guard was waiting to show Junia to the master's chambers. He was going to see her in the room where he slept, and honour that would only be afforded to slaves of high regard. As she was led through the villa, the opulence and wealth of Quintus became more apparent.

When they reached their destination Junia was guided into a room where she found Orphelia, the mistress of the household, lounging back on her pallet. Her robe was in a slight state of disarray and one of her full breasts was bared. Although the Egyptian Layla was still naked and kneeling before her mistress, she was not attending to Orphelia's sexual desires. Instead the slave was feeding her Mistress grapes while the Roman noble absently fondled teased her own exposed nipple.

"Not that one," Orphelia announced with annoyance as she looked up to see Junia standing by the doorway, "I asked for the other one."

The guard took a moment to recover before grabbing Junia by the arm and pulling her from the room unceremoniously.

"I suspect my husband wants his little virgin," Orphelia called out to the guard, "and bring the Numidian with the big cock, he is worth a second look."

The guard and Junia had barely made a few steps before the call of Layla halted them. Without releasing Junia's arm the guard turned to see what the Egyptian wanted. He smirked and his eyes grew wide as he drunk in her nakedness.

"You would do well to keep your eyes level, lest your masters notice them on their chosen slaves."

The guard snorted as he raised his eyes to look at hers.

"I am to escort Junia to her master, you are to fetch the Numidian." She pried the guard's hand off Junia's bruised flesh where he was holding her. "You beautiful, can gaze upon me any time," she said teasingly as she took Junia's hand and led her off.

"Do not worry, your friend will be fine." She stopped and turned to look at Junia. "The master felt ashamed that he had punished me for your disobedience, so he offered me a boon. I asked him to take your friend on as a household slave and not keep her for his pleasure. She will attend to the mistress now and although she may be required to pleasure the lady, it will be better for her than ending up in an orgy."
.
 
Do not let them see that they have beaten you. Duro's words resounded in Junia's mind; the mantra repeating in time with each of her foot steps as the guard led her through the villa. The soft slap of her bare feet against the marble floor echoed off the tiled walls. Glancing at the walls, Junia blushed as she took in the elaborate mosaics depicting gods and mortals entangled in carnal acts. The tiles caught the light at just the right angle that the figures seemed to move before Junia's eyes.

As they walked, Junia could feel the guard's eyes on her. She dared not look at him, afraid of what she would see in his gaze. No doubt he knew the exact purpose for which Junia was to serve. Chills traveled down her spine as she imagined what the guards and other servants would, undoubtedly, be saying behind her back.

With her eyes on the floor, Junia barely glanced up when she heard her mistresses voice. Had the guard led her to the wrong room intentionally? She tried not to wince as he gripped her arm tightly and steered her from the room. His fingers dug into her tender flesh; she would have bruises in the morning.

Behind her, Layla's voice sounded, calling the guard to a halt. Her eyes still on the floor, Junia was too embarrassed to meet the Egyptian's eyes as the woman chastised the guard for staring. Her gaze fell on Layla's bare legs, the skin tanned and glistening with the oils that each of the women who had been brought before Quintus had had rubbed into their skin. Had it really been only minutes ago that Junia had been between those legs? The memory made her skin flush - with shame or lust Junia did not know.

The fingers digging into her flesh fell away and Junia fought the urge to rub her sore arm. A warm hand gripped hers, soft fingers twining with her own.

"You beautiful, can gaze upon me any time," the teasing tone of Layla's voice brought Junia's eyes from the floor. Not hours ago Junia would have sworn that the Egyptian hated her. But now she was acting as if the two were life long friends. The shift in their relationship - if it could be called such - made Junia's head ache.

"Do not worry, your friend will be fine. The master felt ashamed that he had punished me for your disobedience, so he offered me a boon. I asked him to take your friend on as a household slave and not keep her for his pleasure. She will attend to the mistress now and although she may be required to pleasure the lady, it will be better for her than ending up in an orgy."

Layla's words gave Junia pause. She surveyed the Egyptian, searching for any sign that she was playing with Junia. If what she said was true then Myrna would be spared from further use. Would the young Judean be pleased to service a woman, Junia did not believe so. But the alternative was far worse.

"You have my gratitude." Junia said softly. "I do not deserve kindness from you. But Myrna is innocent from all this, and, because of you, she shall remain so."

The Egyptian's hand tightened reassuringly around Junia's before she continued to lead the young woman to their master's chambers.

At the door to Quintus's rooms Junia paused. Heart racing she stared at the doorway.

"He is a good master," Layla said, "we could do much worse than him. You especially have reason to thank him. Any other man would have sold your innocence to the highest bidder already."

"I cannot face him." Junia shook her head. "I have shamed myself and my God already. I cannot do so again."

"You have no choice. He is your master now, his word is law."

Do not let him see his affect on you. Duro's voice sounded in her ear, the image of him standing proud and defiant floating before her mind's eye.

With a deep breath, Junia squared her shoulders and entered her master's chamber.
 
Quintus heard the women approaching outside, and although he wanted to display himself for the beautiful Junia, he could not tear the bobbing head away from his manhood. It was not that the red haired Britton was any good at fellatio, in fact she was very inexperienced and clumsy. Her teeth constantly scraped against his tender skin and she pulled away far too quickly. But it was the tears in her eyes and the obvious distaste she had for sucking a man's erection, that made it more enjoyable. He hardly had to force her head down, as his threats if she did not improved seemed to spur her on at least a little, as she tried desperately to improve. He began to regret dismissing Flavia, Antonius' daughter earlier, when he had first been introduced to his new slaves. Flavia may be young, but she definitely knew how to take a cock in her mouth.

When the door opened and Junia stepped into the chamber, he order the Britton to halt her ministrations. He ordered the girl to move aside as he quickly prepared to display himself for Junia. He hoped that his reasonably sized manhood would catch her eye and impress the girl. He couldn't help but notice earlier how Duro's impressive manhood had hung between his legs. There was no doubt that word would spread and soon all his slaves would be talking about the Numidian. Now he sat on the edge of the pallet proudly displaying his eager cock as it protruded impressively from his body. The swollen head had fought free of his foreskin and the whole member was glistening with the saliva of the whimpering red haired slave that knelt before him.

When Layla followed Junia into the room, he felt his member twitch. The two women were such a contrast to each other, Junia so innocent yet stubborn, and Layla so lustful and obedient. The Egyptian walked up behind Junia and wrapped her arms around the younger woman's waist.

"Quite a cock to break your virginity on," she whispered in Junia's ear, "or would you prefer I take your virginity with my mouth?" Her hand reached up to cup the girls breast tenderly. "You should try it sometime. Having your cunt eaten feels wonderful and it will save your virginity for the master to sell."

Her hand slid slowly over Junia's stomach to emphasise her point.

"I think our master enjoys watching us together," her fingers began to tease the folds of Junia outer lips through her tunic. "I think he would almost give us anything we ask." Her lips brushed over the bare skin of Junia's neck.

She was correct, because as Quintus watched his new favourite slaves, his mid wandered back to earlier. He recalled the how Junia had touched herself while he had rammed his cock into the Egyptian repeatedly. He remembered how Junia's mouth had brought the dark haired woman to orgasm. All those thoughts had an effect on him and the first signs of seed began to leak from his swollen tip.

"Don't waste, you silly girl," Layla scolded the Britton as she moved away from the Junia with one last lingering touch.

"You should be grateful to your master for allowing you to taste his seed."

Spreading her legs slightly, Layla bent over at the waist and using her hands to support herself on Quintus' knees, she swirled her tongue around his cock head to lick up the precum. The sight of her master's erection, the proximity to Junia and the knowledge that she would likely soon be impaled on the Numidian's impressive shaft, had aroused the Egyptian, and she knew that Junia would have a perfect view of that fact.

Quintus let out a long sigh as he studied Junia. "And you slave, what do you have to say," he ran his hand through Layla's long dark hair. "Speak freely, your master is content for the time being."
 
How could a man remain so aroused after spilling his seed so many times. Junia did not know much about the ways of sex and men, but she knew enough to be shocked that their master was still erect when she and Layla entered his chamber. But, if the claims of the Romans were correct, Romans were no mere mortals. The evidence of such claims protruded proudly before Junia's eyes.

Ashamed of where her gaze fell, and the lustful stirrings it caused within her, Junia forced her eyes to meet her master's. He gazed at her, the lust and desire apparent in his eyes as he reclined on his sleeping pallet. The fire of his gaze scorched her and Junia forced herself not to look away. Even as Layla wrapped her arms about Junia's waist, pulling her close enough that the young woman could feel the Egyptian's naked breast pressing against her bare back. A shiver coursed through her as Layla's lips brushed her ear, whispering such sinfully lustful intentions as she caressed Junia's breast. Their master watched them intently, his manhood standing at attention.

"I think our master enjoys watching us together. I think he would almost give us anything we ask."

Junia forced herself to remain still and silent as Layla's talented fingers teased her womanhood through the gauzy fabric of her tunic. The evidence of her body's arousal was evident, though, as her tunic became damp with her lust. She bit her lip, fighting to keep silent as Layla teased her.

And it was quite clear that she was not the only one affected by the sensual Egyptian. Despite herself, Junia's gaze moved to her master's cock. Her eyes widened as she watched the seed slowly leak from the tip of his manhood. Layla had noticed as well and, with one last press of her finger against Junia's sex and a lingering kiss on the tender flesh of her neck, the Egyptian stepped away from the young woman and moved towards their master.

Lost as she was in her own world of lustful thoughts, Junia barely heard the words Layla snapped at the young redhead who had been servicing Quintus when they had entered the room. Instead, her gaze settled on Layla as the woman expertly positioned herself so as to show off her own wetness to the young Jewess. Bent at the waist with her legs spread, Layla displayed her wet sex to Junia in a way that was clearly meant to entice the young woman. Though she was loath to admit it, and the very fact shamed her, the Egyptian's ploy worked. Junia could feel her body reacting to the sight of Layla's exposed sex and the sounds of her sucking their master's cock.

"And you slave, what do you have to say. Speak freely, your master is content for the time being." Quintus peered around Layla's form to meet Junia's gaze.

The young woman quickly ducked her head, afraid that her master would see the desire in her eyes and exploit it as before.

"Nothing, Master." She muttered, her voice strained and barely above a whisper. "I have nothing to say."

"Perhaps, Master, our young friend is embarrassed to say what she truly desires." Layla's voice dripped with honey as she skillfully stroked Quintus' cock. "But I believe I know what it is she wishes. If I may repay the kindness she showed me earlier, Master, I believe it would help her to be more...compliant to your commands."

Junia watched, eyes wide, as Layla stalked back towards her, moving with the grace of a lioness hunting her prey. The Egyptian's dark eyes were locked on Junia's, holding the young woman captive in the seductive gaze. Fingers, soft and light like a bird, settled on her shoulder, stroking the skin softly as Layla moved behind Junia.

With her heart pounding, Junia fought to catch her breath. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as fear and desire warred within her.

Gently, Layla's fingers teased the skin on the back of Junia's neck, sending shivers down the Jewess' spine. Her skin warmed as Layla's hands slowly brushed the straps of her tunic down, allowing the flimsy dress to fall in a puddle around Junia's feet. Leaving her bared, once again, to the master's eyes. Her nipples stood erect as the cool air touched them. She dared not look over her shoulder, afraid to know what the Egyptian had planned for her. She could feel the heat radiating from Layla's body and it fueled her own lust, but Junia would not give in. Standing still as one of the marble statues in Quintus' garden, Junia fought to remain unmoved by Layla's touch.

But the gentle brush of the Egyptian's finger over her clit, fluttering over the small button as quick and light as a butterfly, was nearly her undoing. She bit her lip, catching a moan tightly inside her mouth. Her eyes fluttered close, her body going limp as Layla, once again, pressed against that magic spot. The Egyptian's tongue flicked between her lips, running along Junia's ear and neck. The Jewess whimpered as her sex became wet. She could feel Layla spreading the lips of her womanhood, displaying Junia's arousal to their master.

Under Layla's masterful touch, Junia could feel her resolve slipping away.

"Please," she whispered, her voice rough with desire, "please don't stop."

"She is yours to command, Master." Layla's voice was laced with triumph as she continued to manipulate Junia's sex with her fingers, brushing against the young woman's clit with her thumb as she spread the wet lips wide. "What is your desire, Master?"
 
"What do I want," Quintus' eyes bore into the Egyptians own dark orbs. "I want to fuck that virgin until she begs me to stop."

His hand absently stroked his own bulging phallus, as he contemplated his desire. The red head girl kneeling at his side, all but forgotten, saw this and gently removed his hand and placed it on her head, as she bent to engulf his cock in her mouth. She did not need his forceful encouragement this time as she tried to take as much of him as she could into her mouth.

"I see she has learned from you Layla," he patted the top of the girls head as she continued to bob up and down on his member. "I fear there is still a lot for you to teach her, but she is trying."

He stopped the girl and pulled her head free of his lap, " she was so timid to begin with, only threats would work, though she hardly understands me." He smiled at her and shook his head, letting her know she n longer needed to take him in her mouth.

"Unfortunately I can't just fuck her," he stood and approached them. "The mistress has arranged an orgy tomorrow to sell her virginity. She was a very expensive slave."

He stopped before them, so close that his saliva stained cock pressed against Junea's belly.

"Tell me Layla, did the mistress enjoy her slaves?"

"Yes master, she was most impressed with my skills."

He nodded, "she enjoys having her cunt licked, but a Roman man, especially one of my stature does not do such things." He leaned closer, crushing Junea between them, "and the Numidian...did he fuck my wife?"

Layla did not know how to answer. She knew she should answer her master's question truthfully,but also knew she should be loyal to her mistress. The mistress who had rewarded her with coin for the day she earns her freedom.

Qunitus stepped away, sighing as his cock was released from pressing against Junia's smooth stomach.

"It is alright slave, you can answer freely. I bought him as much for her as I did the rest of you."

"Yes master, he impaled her on his spear." She regretted using those words as soon as she said them.

But Quintus just laughed.

"For your poor choice of words Layla, you will pleasure this one as you no doubt pleasured the Mistress of the house earlier."

"But master she is a virgin, my mouth is not worthy of her." She released Junia from her hold, "I suspect very few hands, including her own have ever touched that cunt, let alone a mouth. If my master can not have her virginity, at least he could be the first to taste her."

He looked from Layla to Junia, not sure how to respond.

"We would keep your secret, would we not Junia?" the Egyptian as her fellow slave.
 
Goosebumps rose on Junia's flesh as Layla moved around her, exuding a raw sexuality that made the young Jewess squirm beneath her gaze. She fough tto keep her computre, to not the the affects their crass language was having on her show. But it was an uphill battle to keep her face clear of emotion.

Layla's fingers twined with Junia's the heat of the Egyptian's palm sending shivers down her spine. Anticipation and dread dueled inside her, a heady mixture that made Junia weak in the knees.

"We would keep your secret, would we not Junia?" Layla stood in front of her, her eyes boring into Junia's with a fire so intense the young woman could feel the heat of it against her skin.

Be strong, do not give in. The mantra pounded in her head, but Junia was afraid that the desire of the moment would win out over her resolve. If only every eye in the room wasn't turned on her. If only Layla did not stand before her naked as the day she was born. If only. If only. If only.

As if she could sense the wavering within Junia, the Egyptian glided across the floor until she stood behind the Jewess. Her hands soft against Junia's shoulders as she slid gauzy fabric of Junai's tunic down her shoulders. Closing her eyes, Junia forced herself to breath, to think of something other than what was happening that moment. She did not want to feel Layla's soft touch on her skin. She did not want to feel how cool the air felt against her bare breasts or the way her nipples hardened. A kiss fluttered against her collarbone, soft and light as a butterfly, the tenderness of the action causing Junia's lips to part as she sucked in an excited breath.

Junia could feel Quintus standing there, watching as Layla teased and excited her. The shame of it brought a hot flush to her skin, little did she know that this would only serve to further the appetites of those surrounding her.

"Feel her, Master, feel how she wants you to pleasure her."

Eyes still closed, Junia gasped as she felt a hand cup her naked sex.
 
The Roman's cock twitched as he watched Layla tease the young girl. He stepped close letting the Egyptian continue to tease the girl with her hand. Bending down he brushed his lips over her own before moving lower and taking one of her breasts in his mouth. His tongue flicked over her tawt nipple as he sucked the flesh into his mouth as if it was a lush fruit.

Layla used the opportunity to grind her own wet womanhood against the younger girls backside. Her fingers expertly teased Junia's folds and clit, using her own knowledge of what she desired on the Jewess.

Quintus pulled back and looked down at the girl.

"Is it true slave...do you want your master to kneel before you and taste your womanhood. Do you want him to service you as a slave services her mistress?"
 
Junia was overwhelmed by the flood of new sensations coursing through her body. Her stomach was in knots that were not entirely unpleasant feeling and her knees shook as the Egyptian and their master manipulated her body. Quintus's mouth on her nipples, the buds hardening eagerly under the skill of his tongue, sent shivers down Junia's spine. He suckled at her breast like a newborn babe, but there was nothing motherly about the lustful thoughts that ran through Junia's mind.

As their master toyed with her breasts, Layla pressed against Junia's back, her body molding to the young Jewess. Junia could feel the ample breasts pressing against her back and the slick arousal of Layla's womanhood against the curve of her backside. Layla's fingers worked the younger woman's sex with an expertise that could only come from years of practice.

Biting her lip to keep from moaning in pleasure and letting the two know the affect they were having on her body, Junia tried to focus on something other than the erotic sensations that engulfed her. Images of her parents, her brothers and sisters, those she had seen slaughtered by the Roman army flickered through Junia's mind, the images hazy and distorted as she struggled to maintain her composure. She could not let them see that she was giving in to their touch. She could not let them know that she was just as sinful and lustful as they.

Heat rose off her flushed skin, leaving her body burning with both shame and desire.

"Is it true slave...do you want your master to kneel before you and taste your womanhood. Do you want him to service you as a slave services her mistress?"

The rough edge of her master's voice surrounded her, the fire in his eyes nearly scorching her with its intensity. Junia feared that it should burn her, that it should char her flesh and she would never be the same again. To give in, to let her lust rule her for even the briefest of moments...was it a shame she could bear?

Layla's fingers pinched Junia's clit, making the young woman cry out in pleasure.

"Please," she whimpered as her womanhood grew slick with arousal. "Please, Master..."

"Tell our master what you want." Layla whispered in her ear, her breath warm and seductive. "Tell him what you want him to do to you."

"I want...I want you to taste me, Master. I want you to taste me as I tasted Layla."

She could practically feel the grin that covered Layla's face. The Egyptian gave a final pinch of Junia's clit before taking Junia's hand. The Jewess could feel the wetness of her womanhood on Layla's fingers as the Egyptian led her to the master's sleeping pallet. Layla's hands were soft yet commanding as she pushed Junia down onto the mat. Junia lay back, the pallet soft beneath her, cushioning her body as she lay there with her legs bent and spread wide so that all in the room could see the wet desire of her sex.

"Come, Master." Layla beckoned to Quintus. "Your slave awaits you."
 
Quintus hesitated as he looked upon the beautiful girl lazing on his pallet. He wanted nothing more than to impale her on his manhood, to show her that his desire was all that mattered. His cock stiffened even more and he absently began to stroke it.

"No master," Layla stopped his hand, raising the unsure fingers to touch her swollen breast. "Such a magnificent cock deserves only the best." She raised his hand to her mouth and slipped a finger into his mouth. "Any of your slaves would gladly offer their mouth," she lowered his hand down her body to her own wet sex, "her cunt." She smiled at him, "or her arse if he so desires."

She released his hand, "but my master asked his slave what she desired, and he was answered." She moved past him and bent down so her own face hovered between Junia's thighs. "Show your slave that she is surely your chosen."

Her tongue briefly touched Junia's clit, before snaking up the girls body to tease her nipple then stop at her mouth. Again the Egyptian kissed the younger woman with all the passion of a lover.

When their lips parted she whispered in the Jewess' ear, "our master will be inexperienced, fake your enjoyment if you must. Or order him to do what you desire"

With that she moved up the bed so her own knees now straddled Junia's head, her own wet womanhood just inches Junia's lips.

"You girl, come here," she called to the red haired slave in the Britton tongue. "You come lay before me so I can taste you."

Quintus did not understand her order, but was amazed to see the Britton move onto the bed and lie before the Egyptian. Soon she began to moan as the experienced slave buried her head in between her thighs.

The sight was too much for Quintus and slowly he approached the pallet. Falling to his knees he bent his head to Junia's wet sex, to begin an over eager lapping of her wet folds.
 
Junia couldn't stop the gasp that Layla's tongue startled from her lips. The Egyptian's tongue against her womanhood sent tremors through the young woman's body, sparking a fire within her that Junia was afraid would soon grow to an inferno that would consume her body and soul. Too soon, Layla retreated, but her tongue soon returned to Junia's skin, sweeping up her body to tease the young woman's taut nipple. Her mouth descended on Junia's, fanning the flames that burned within the Jewess, her talented tongue sweeping along Junia's. The Egyptian pulled away, leaving Junia feeling cold and her body aching for more.

"Our master will be inexperienced, fake your enjoyment if you must. Or order him to do what you desire" Layla's words brushed against her ear, sending shivers of pleasure down Junia's spine. She whimpered as Layla's body moved along hers. Her body now awakened to feel even the slightest of touches, the sumptuous fabric that covered their master's pallet was like cool water against her skin. Junia could feel every fiber of the rich silk as it brushed, sensuously, against her naked body.

She could feel Layla crawling up her body until the Egyptian's womanhood was above her, open and wet to her eyes. Remembering the way Layla's sex had tasted on her tongue sent a jolt through Junia. The eroticism of the moment was not lost on her, no matter how innocent she may be, and she could feel her body responding to the situation. Her own sex growing wet, burning with a desire to be touched, to be caressed and pleasured.

Faintly, Junia heard Layla order the red headed Britton to lay before her. Junia could only imagine the image the three slaves must have presented to their master. With Layla's sex above her, Junia could not see Quintus, but she could hear his soft footfalls and his breath heavy with lust. The pallet shifted beneath her as she felt him climb on to join his slaves. Junia's own breath was heavy with anticipation, her legs parting instinctively to allow her master access to her sex.

His warm breath brushed against her womanhood, causing Junia to shiver.

A cry of pleasure burst from her lips, unbidden, as his tongue swept across her sex. Her hips rising to meet his tongue, her body aching for more. Her fingers dug into Layla's thighs as they rested on either side of her head and, spurred by the carnal fire that burned within her, Junia raised her head to suck, hungrily, on Layla's clit.
 
Quintus could only smile with pride as he heard the young slave cry out with pleasure. Her hips raising to meet his eager tongue was confirmation he was pleasing her. He had never pleasured a woman in this way before, even his wife was to make due with slaves, slaves like the skilled Layla who was making the red haired Britton mew like a happy kitten. He knew Layla was skilled, his own wife had confirmed this, so he tried to mimic what he had seen the Egyptian do.

Surely he was pleasing the young girl as her womanhood pressed against his mouth. He had seen how much attention Layla had paid to bud that protruded from Junia's body so he lapped hungerly at her clit as if it was the only fruit he would ever eat. He had to admit the taste and the feel was divine, and he soon forgot his own desire to take Junia's virginity as he devoured her maiden fruit. He wondered if he was the first man to taste her such, just as no cock had been taken in by the young jewess.

The thought of his mouth being where some slaves cock had been sickened him. He could only imagine his wife pinned beneath the massive slave as his cock slid in and out of her with relentless abandon. He was jealous of the Numidian, he had seen all the slaves admire the strong exotic body with its enormous fallus. He wondered if Junia had that same admiration, did she secretly compare his fair sized cock with that of the tall slave. Did she wish it was him now pleasuring her, just as he had no doubt pleasured his wife before fucking her.

He stood up and looked down at the three women engaged in a trail of pleasure.

"Cease," he commanded, "you three and my other two new slaves will be my favourites."

Layla lifted her head from between the Britton's thighs and sat up on her knees as she looked over her shoulder at her master.

"You Layla, your tongue is also experienced with languages?"

The slave nodded, "I can speak many tongues including those of your new slaves."

"Very well then between the five of you, including the other two slaves, you will decide which roles you are to perform for me." He smiled, "I am a kind master, but I have my needs, as you for one experienced earlier today."

He absently stroked his cock, which was swollen thick with desire and was leaking his seed, and indication of how much he had enjoyed tasting Junia's womahood.

"Although these are not the only roles you will be required to perform, they will be spefic roles I will have assigned for you, which will entail rules to be obeyed, and will go towards earning your freedom if you fulfill them well."

He reached out his hand and took Layla's arm in a firm grasp, helping her off the pallet.

"You three will decide quickly, and I better be happy with your choice or you will be offered up in the orgy tomorrow and sold to the gladiatorial schools the day after. instead of earning your freedom and coin for when that freedom is given, you will be fucked relentlessly by men who do not see women often."

Going to the door he sent his guard to fetch the Hispanian slave with the large firm breasts and the Junia's friend.

"One of you five will be my fuck slave, one my cock slave and one my anal slave." The excitement of them having to decide made him smile, "one will be my bed slave," he touched his mouth, savouring the taste of Junia's womanhood, "and one my cunt slave."

He watched them decide as he admired the three naked woman that had just been writhing in a bundle of passion.
 
Back
Top