Anyone have a fetish for men in suits or well-dressed men?

I love seeing my guys in a well tailored suit or smartly dressed. But I guess my fetish is the opposite since I get wild ideas whenever I see em in comfy clothes like sweats, tshirt and a hoody.

Yes I do! Oh hell yeah! Suited up turns me on BIG TIME. I live in NYC and sometimes riding the subway kills me. LOTS of HOT HOT HOT men in suits. If they have a wedding ring on it's even hotter. I sit there and get hot and wet just looking. I love it!!!!!!!

Yes I do! Oh hell yeah! Suited up turns me on BIG TIME. I live in NYC and sometimes riding the subway kills me. LOTS of HOT HOT HOT men in suits. If they have a wedding ring on it's even hotter. I sit there and get hot and wet just looking. I love it!!!!!!!

So what would happen if you walked down Wall St during the day?

I walk down Wall Street all the time. LOVE. IT. I want to be fucked by a stockbroker dude up against a wall lol. Hasn't happened yet

Just hasn't happened yet.
I sit on the subway coming back from work sometimes and if I'm sitting across from some dude with the right attire I will get so turned on. Little does he know what I'm thinking. I just look at his cock, imagine unzipping his fly, taking it out while he reaches down with his hand and caresses my hair. I will get so into it. LOL! Some guy going home to his wife probably.
A nice belt is good, too. A thick, heavy belt. I will fantasize about undoing it forever!

Just hasn't happened yet.
I sit on the subway coming back from work sometimes and if I'm sitting across from some dude with the right attire I will get so turned on. Little does he know what I'm thinking. I just look at his cock, imagine unzipping his fly, taking it out while he reaches down with his hand and caresses my hair. I will get so into it. LOL! Some guy going home to his wife probably.
A nice belt is good, too. A thick, heavy belt. I will fantasize about undoing it forever!

Wear a skirt with no panties & see what happens.

SquidPRoQuo I have a story coming out called Adam's Last Adventure that has a scene with a guy and a suit. Look for it!

Suits are such a turn on: I don't see it as a fetish - it's foreplay :devil:
tumblr_mpf5hzN4H21qio9b0o1_500.jpg

and get his attention

Agree. LOVE a man in a suit. And I love sucking my BF with nothing but his cock and his balls out the fly.

I find ladies love it. I own my own mechanic shop and either I'm dressed to impress or kn my shop outfit and oiled up and dirty;)

My biggest visual turn on is a man in a sharp suit. God I get wet looking at them online lol
It's what made me lust after my man now partly - he was in a morning suit at a wedding and my god he looked so damn sexy!

Oooh! Count me in!!
I've never considered it a fetish, but I adore men in suits, especially if they look comfortable. Whenever I go someplace the general dress style is very casual, I sorely miss the view of a nicely dressed man going to work or a social event. Makes my heart sigh every time. Also, a romantic (or just kinky) scene is always better with both of us first dressed up. A lot more interesting to dress down from that ;)

I am a woman who absolutely loves men in suits, or just well-dressed men in general like a polo shirt and slacks. Even better if a man is in a full-on suit and tie with oxford dress shoes. Agh, it gets me hot just thinking about it.

I sear a 3 piece suit every day for work!
Here's a pic
1604473_1379572475638188_962608939_n_zpsa9a612f7.jpg

A man dressed in a crisp white shirt and a well fitting suit is to women what women wearing sexy lingerie is to men. So sexy.

Won't call it a fetish but I do find a well dressed man in a nice suite sexy :)

Back