Laurel is considering a bisexual category!

Should Lit add a bisexual story category?

  • Yes! a Bisexual category for MMF and FFM!

    Votes: 151 59.4%
  • Yes! TWO categories, one for MMF and one for FFM!

    Votes: 83 32.7%
  • Naw, Lit is just fine as is.

    Votes: 20 7.9%

  • Total voters
    254
  • Poll closed .
I know I've been wishing for a bi category since I first found Lit. I'd love to have one.
 
All I care about is that I don't end up reading a story I think is all about lesbians...just to find out midway some guy is trying to wriggle his penis into the story. Total mood killer.
 
A bisexual category would be great,that way I don't have to wade through hundreds of stories to find one.
 
Another 'vote' for a Bisexual catagory

A bisexual category would be great,that way I don't have to wade through hundreds of stories to find one.

I agree 100%. Not just because I'm currently writing a story that includes sucking both sexes along with two women 'getting it on', but because I also enjoy reading about situations where bisexuality is an integral part of the story.
 
Why do we need a bisexual section? We already have a gay male sex forum, where plenty of stories are written of gay and bi men having sex with each other. I don't really see the point. Also, an author could easily put mmf, or ffm in a tag attached to their stories, and y'all can easily use the search function
 
Why do we need a bisexual section? We already have a gay male sex forum, where plenty of stories are written of gay and bi men having sex with each other. I don't really see the point. Also, an author could easily put mmf, or ffm in a tag attached to their stories, and y'all can easily use the search function

For the reason I stated. If there is a bisexual category then I know that is all that is in there. I have no desire to read about 2 guys or 2 girls getting it on. I want to read stories about 2 men and one girl getting it on. And that is not gay, it is bisexual.

You realize there are lots of married couples that enjoy hooking up with another man,or another woman for threesome play,right?
 
I would think that by now you all would have realized that Laurel isn't giving any thought at all to establishing a bisexual category.
 
Then why start a thread about it?

I didn't, and neither did she. (Is this a trick question?)

She doesn't care if we talk until we're blue in the face about such things and it doesn't cost her anything to say, "Yeah, go ahead and talk about it."

Read the thread. Do you see any evidence she's considering any change?
 
I would like a bisexual place not because I can read about threesomes, I would like to see one because I am bisexual and attracted to both female and male alike and would like to discuss things about acceptance, life, relationships etc... A lot of what I read here is more about situations, real or fantasy, regarding the sex act. We do not hear much about the inner workings, confusion, satisfaction and day to day life of a bisexual. I imagine I can always use the Bisexual Resource Center for this, but I thought I would at least bring it up.
 
For the reason I stated. If there is a bisexual category then I know that is all that is in there. I have no desire to read about 2 guys or 2 girls getting it on. I want to read stories about 2 men and one girl getting it on. And that is not gay, it is bisexual.

You realize there are lots of married couples that enjoy hooking up with another man,or another woman for threesome play,right?

And those married couples can read stories about men fucking other men, or search through the gay section Like I said if y'all need to read bi stories maybe some authors should tag their stories as bisexual
 
Check when this thread was started and do the math - it ain't gonna happen. That's what advanced search is for anyways
 
Last edited:
Don't you ruin our dreams you dream...ruiner...that's right, I said it! Poopyhead...
 
Why have any categories at all if "people can use the search function?"

Seems to me a bi sexual category would be visited by many.... as there is always talk about it. Half of all men have played with other men as kids and some are willing to admit they have fond memories of such things. I am not saying, it should be open to young / young stories, but that is when most men experienced man to man sex.

Funny how quick people are to praise those that are gay but if you happen to enjoy both sexes and you are male, you don't have a voice.

I say put the category up and see how it does. What if there was a category and no one posted or read any MMF stories in it. Wow. It would be a failure and we don't want failure on the WWW.

I come here to Lit to read about open minded ideas... and not having the category is "closed minded."
 
Here is my point. The suggestion that we all could use the search function to find MMF is in itself demeaning and offensive. If MMF is what we like to read, then we have already learned to use the search function.

What about the authors who write MMF? Where should they post their stories? In the "spin the categories file" because anyone who wishes to read MMF can use the search button.

Why have any categories at all, if "we can use the search button." Throw all stories into a big box and let every one use the search function.
 
Seems Redundant

Maybe you can call it the "neopolitan category", that way you get the flavor you want when your looking for it ! :D
 
Question

I am wondering if I make my story simply a gay story, a male male story with no girls opening the door or anything like that, the category to choose is Bisexual category?, shouldn't be homosexual?. Is there a different category for this kind of story?

thanks
 
Yes, it would be Gay Male. There is no bisexual category. That's the whole point of this thread.
 
Bi-Sex catagory

Neither a MMF situation or a FFM situation would necessarily include bi-sexual content. Such a story can be placed in any one of several catagories. I.E. Group, bi, sharing.
IA bi-sex story would necessitate intended sexual contact between the two persons of the same sex which does not always happen in FFM or MMF.
A story that was truly about bi-sexual activity would perhaps have the guy or girl
with a girl or guy without any interaction between those of the same sex. Then, at a later time, be with someone of the same sex. What ever.
 
Bi-Sexual

A story about two guys getting it on or two girls getting it on may be portrayed as a bi-sexual story but the absence of the contrast between the person having sex with first one sex and then the other or with both at the same time delivers the story to straight gay masquerading as bi. It comes closer to being the introduction of the person into the gay side of sex.
There has to be a history of hetrosexual activity in order to define the bi-sexual aspect of the person in the story.
 
Back
Top