Do We Have an Oldies Check-In Thread?

Holy Devil said:
They have been asking me that for centuries. Don't you now?
How the hell should I know who you are? You're here under a name I'm not familiar with.

princess4u said:
damn! after all these years, i've finally made a "list"????

Your avatar reminds me of Bent. I hope your brain is not down there too. :D

i suppose those with join dates at 2003 are out.

but damnit, i was so close! one month earlier!

Wow!

To think I've wasted FOUR fawkin' years here... :rolleyes:

Happy New Year to Lavey and all the Oldie Lurkers here. :rose: :cool:

and G.G. - a HUGE Smooch, Babe. :kiss:

Where did you put my Geritol?

I've been around long enough to qualify, I guess. Certainly been around long enough to get my ass in trouble more than once. :D

plasticman33 said:
Where did you put my Geritol?

I've been around long enough to qualify, I guess. Certainly been around long enough to get my ass in trouble more than once. :D

If I was still a Road Warrior... I would share your duties as Travelling Lit. Ambassador, Man. :cool:

Spead the "load" so to speak. :devil:

sticky_keyboard said:
This thread brought to you buy Theragesic, Advil and Geritol.
I got a telegram this morning from Benefiber because I negelcted to add them to the sponsor list.

No shit.

bdy_main.jpg

I'll check in. I don't remember some of these names, but then when you're old, your memory goes, or so I've been told........... I keep forgetting. :D

Shylady said:
I'll check in. I don't remember some of these names, but then when you're old, your memory goes, or so I've been told........... I keep forgetting. :D
I heard that there's a supliment you can take to improve your memory.

I forgot what it's called.

Holy Devil said:
I thought you joined before 2003? Oh, you must have changed your name.
Me? Nope, but I had some message board experience at a couple of conservative sites so I was able to navigate fairly well.

You pervs were not in my class before then. I came down a few notches to mingle with this crowd.

And who are you anyway? :)

Back