Our Classless President

Say something else that's ignorant, like the President should meet with someone because they requested to talk about an upcoming lawsuit, because it's the right thing to do. :rolleyes:

When did Skiddles become one of the smartest posters on the GB?

Of course the president isn't going to meet with someone who is in the middle of suing the government.

Say something else that's ignorant, like the President should meet with someone because they requested to talk about an upcoming lawsuit, because it's the right thing to do. :rolleyes:

Do that and I will gladly throw the last strike.

Wake up,cunt.
I'll work on it. I usually enjoy you but it seems like your anger is in overdrive. *shrugs*
When did Skiddles become one of the smartest posters on the GB?

Of course the president isn't going to meet with someone who is in the middle of suing the government.

I get it, I do. I just think 10 minutes to meet with the man isn't going to set any legal precedent or intrude on what DOJ is already doing, to correct the issue. It might be good for a boost in his approval ratings.

It might. Then there is security and schedule issues and a whole lot of other things. There was no reason why Obama should have met with that person on that day.

Lunsford wrote to Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough a day before Obama's visit. “We believe that if the President could hear, first-hand, our plight and our mistreatment at the hands of his bureaucracy, that he would take the steps needed to set things right. Therefore, we ask for ten minutes of his time.”
He wants to meet the President, and he writes him the day before his visit? He must have had a head wound.

Say something else that's ignorant, like the President should meet with someone because they requested to talk about an upcoming lawsuit, because it's the right thing to do.
He could. But to make sure it didn't affect the case, likely Lunsford's attorney would need to be present, as well as a legal representative from the government working on the case. Probably difficult to coordinate in one day.

I'll work on it. I usually enjoy you but it seems like your anger is in overdrive. *shrugs*

I get it, I do. I just think 10 minutes to meet with the man isn't going to set any legal precedent or intrude on what DOJ is already doing, to correct the issue. It might be good for a boost in his approval ratings.

Sure, then the whack job websites would be filled with headlines like "Obama exploits Ft Hood victim for political gain."

Sure, then the whack job websites would be filled with headlines like "Obama exploits Ft Hood victim for political gain."

clearly, obama is the worse "government" leader of all time. Hitler had more morals then obama. even the Roman's outclass obama

Jen wants his pics posted.:)

help me understand, does being a black mailing bully help you in real life? Are you that much of a complete and total fuck up and embarrassed to being a loser, that you need to wine like a bitch?

ps. fuck you:kiss:

I don't care for "wine", professional writer.

You don't even enjoy it here anymore. It's all just obana this, welfare that... what's your point if you're just repeating yourself with every post? Whiner:cool:

I don't care for "wine", professional writer.

You don't even enjoy it here anymore. It's all just obana this, welfare that... what's your point if you're just repeating yourself with every post? Whiner:cool:

because your kind needs to be fixed

He didn't meet with this veteran because there was no benefit to him to do so. He didn't meet with this veteran because there was no political advantage to do so. He didn't meet with this veteran because it wasn't going to result in a big donation to his political coffers.

Show me the specifics of the benefit, advantage and donation.

Of course you're full of shit. The fucking President isn't going to be an arbiter in the resolution of any civil lawsuit against the government, total bullshit assertion. He didn't meet with this veteran because there was no benefit to him to do so. He didn't meet with this veteran because there was no political advantage to do so. He didn't meet with this veteran because it wasn't going to result in a big donation to his political coffers. Obama had no trouble however rushing off to New York to meet with the National Action Network and the criminal charlatan who runs it, CI-7.

He doesn't need to be the arbiter. He's one of the people being blamed is ht not?

Back