-Around The World In 80 Lays- (Closed-MusicanKane)

Sinful_whispers

~ThE PeRfEcT ImPeRfEcT~
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Posts
11,482


Pure beauty isn't a hard thing to find in young ladies, however it's not every woman that can keep that fire from her youth and still remain very desirable around her 40th birthday. Her name was Victoria , the daughter of the late Alexander Charles Covington. He was a powerful, super-rich business man, he was also tough and rugged with a steely reserve and his one and only daughter was cut from the same cloth.

Victoria was a natural beauty just like her mother who she barely remembered anymore, unless through pictures that were around their house in Montaco. Olivia Lockwood was a young blonde starlet of the silver screen who fell in love with a very rich and powerful man fifeteen years her senior. There was that look across the room of a fancy dinner and she was smitten from the start.

That night they made love, less than six months later married and nine months after that Victoria was welcomed into the world. It was six years later that Olivia had met her death. While away on buisness with her husband, Alexander went to his meeting and while Olivia was in her hotel room she was shoved through a window and fell 37 feet to her death. Alexander was crushed, he knew she was murdered and never found out who did it.

Alexander had money tired up in businesses all over the world, most legit but some not so. He was one of the head king pins in the drug cartel and had connections all over the world. There wasn't a country he didn't have some kind of involvement in whether it was legal or illegal.

After Victoria's mother passed he took her everywhere with him when she wasn't in some prestigious school. She traveled the globe all summer and holidays. Once she started college, he traveled with mainly his body guards, Victoria had the best education a girl could want. In fact she had the best of everything, wanted for nothing yet she was down to earth as well as ruthless when she needed to be. One was either a preditor or prey, she was never prey to anyone.

Stepping into her father's business was easy for her, Victoria was 5'8, 130 pounds, had natural long chestnut hair, brown eyes and she was a knock out at even 40 with her 34B-24-35 figure. it wasn't that she relied on her looks but they sure as in hell didn't hurt the natural beauty.

As she sat in her office, she stood by the wall of glass that looked down on the French Riviera, she looked to the lighthouse and watched as boats sailed the blue waters. Turning she hit the button on her intecom and called in Emma her secretary.

Emma was eight years younger than her, she worked for her father for years. In fact she started right after she finished college with Alexander. Victoria knew she was loyal to the end. "What can I get you Victoria?" Emma asked.

"I need you to find me a new assistant. I don't want one from around here, I wish to hire one from the states this time."

"Are you sure? There are a list of names in my desk..." She didnlt have a chance to finish her sentence before Victoria jumped in.

"You have known me quite a while Emma. I want a young man, intelligent, handsome, built nicely, open-minded, no ties meaning wife, girlfriend or kids." She turned around and glanced back out the window, she loved the beach, the ocean waters, sailing on her yacht. "Also add sexually open-minded to the list, and that is a must."

"I'll put out the word Victoria and as soon as I hear anything I'll give you the information before he is flown over for an interview."

"I'll be waiting impatiently," she said with a smirk.

Three days later, a waste of a round trip ticket she met one that could have suited her needs. Victoria shook her head and sent him back to the states. The following day Emma walked in and placed a file on her desk flipping it open. "He's the one." She said.

Victoria looked over the file, he was in his early 20's, good looking, and by the look of his credentials he fit all but one area. "Fly him in and I'll do the interview. Get a round trip ticket please, if he's the one we'll place him in a hotel till his flight back to the states with a ticket on a return flight three days later."

"Yes Miss. Covington." Emma smiled calling her that.

Victoria laughed. "See if you can get him here this week sometime. I'm itching to get the hell out of here for a week or so."

"Yes Ma'am," she replied back and laughed as she walked out the office door leaving Victoria laughing along with her. She watched as the black sedans lined up out from of the glass tower of office buildings. each holding a very important man in them. One by one the dark suits filed out and headed in to see her. A meeting was to take place to finalize that she was not going to be involved with the cartel but she wouldn't release any information and if need be she would help in a tough time. She knew better than to cut all ties permanently.

It was three hours later, the sun was setting and the meeting was over. Victoria walked out the front doors of her office building to the black sedan waiting. The meeting went better than she thought leaving her with one less burden. The driver took her home to her estate where she spent yet another night with a young stud named Henry who she paid to much for. He wasn't worth his cost but he worked in a fix and did as she asked.

The phone rang , one of her housekeepers answered it letting her know Emma was on the line. "Hello?"

"It's all se.t He flew out this afternoon and will be here tomorrow right from the airport. Night Victoria," she said and hung up.
 
Last edited:
Kent Brickman grew up with nothing. His family was poor and lived in a dirty suburb in Detroit. Growing up it became apparent that Kent needed to learn how to be tough in order to survive. It didn't help that he was short, dirty blonde and a sissy looking. At five foot five inches, Kent was small, but stocky. One of the few white kids in his neighborhood he stood out as an easy target. That was until he turned thirteen and he began working out on his father's weight bench in the basement.

The neighborhood and schoolyard forced Kent to become violent. At fourteen he had his first fight and he beat down his opponent ruthlessly. Since then he became known as the little white kid that nobody fucked with. Sadly it led him to have more fights in highschool, though he never lost a single one.

After graduation the unemployment rate was pitifully high, Kent decide to join the Marines in the hopes of getting a leg up on a career once he got out. The military didn't start out well however, two weeks before he passed boot camp he got a letter informing him that his parents were murdered in a home robbery. Emptiness ripped into his gut and Kent lost all hope for himself.

It was then that his rage overwhelmed him, he got his petty officer to get him into special forces. After boot camp, Kent was trained in hand-to-hand combat, and special weapons training. Then Kent was sent to Iraq where he was assigned as special interrogation officer. In the military Kent was able to take out his rage interrogating suspected Al-Queda forces.

Luckily Kent got it all out of his system in the military. He did horrible things to people in Iraq, things that would haunt him. He vowed that once he was back in the states he would get the least violent job he could manage. The problem was that he had nowhere to go. Four years in the military caused his parents home to be foreclosed and he had no other relatives to move in with.

His friends where either dead or in gangs and neither would find himself in a place where he could be free of violence. The military paid well for the horror Kent had to do to people overseas, Kent could afford to live out of a hotel for a while.

He found himself in Las Vegas, staying at The Orleans a medium-sized casino off the main strip. Kent tried to find work, but the only thing available was security and he refused to take anything that could possibly be violent.

Three months afterward he still was jobless, even after posting his resume online on every job search site he could find. Until one day he got a call from a woman named Emma Flanagan. As Kent spoke with her, spelling out the most unexpected and wonderful job offer he had ever heard of. Apparently he was being offered a job as a personal assistant for an international CEO named Victoria Covington.

Kent had heard of her briefly while he was on tour in Europe. Apparently she was the head of the most powerful corporation in the world. Although the rumor of illegal activity came along with that reputation. Word was that the company was built on a foundation of mob businesses. McDonald's was far more evil.

That was when Emma told him that the job interview was in France and his flight left the following afternoon.

Two days later Kent sat in the only suit that he owned. It was two sizes too small, Kent had put on a lot of muscle overseas and the seams of his dark gray suit looked at though they would burst if he flexed too hard. His interview was in a high rise office tower that overlooked the French Riviera, a wonderful view he had seen a couple of times from Army planes. Somehow it looked better from the office building.

Emma exited the large office door and gave him a smile, "Ready Kent? Victoria will see you now."

Kent smiled and stood up slowly, following Emma into the office. He didn't know what he expected, an old lady, a large lady, anything other than what Victoria actually turned out to be. The woman behind the large oak desk was stunning. The woman before him was absolutely stunning, and Kent couldn't believe she was the head of a major company.

He swallowed and said, "Thanks for meeting with me Ms. Covington. I can't thank you enough for the flight out here, and of course the opportunity." He leaned forward carefully to pass his resume across the desk. "So I understand that this is for a personal assistant, and let me tell you that I am great at getting missions done. If I don't know how to do something, nothing stops me from figuring it out."
 
Victoria sat behind her oak hard carved partners desk with a marble top that her father had bought for himself at an auction. The cost of it was one that only those with money could afford. She added the marble top to preserve it. Today was the day she meets the one Emma and her thought would be the 'one' for the position she had decided she needed as her assistant.

Standing up she smoothed over her lace and black silk mid thigh embroidered peacock cheongsam dress which was hand made for her on her last visit to China. It had the authentic look, the mandarin collar with the small buttons, back zipper, short sleeves and such beautiful, elegant embroidery done upon the black lace. Victoria wore a pair of sexy 6-inch black patent platform sandals which had the peep hole showing her well maintained small foot and red painted toe nails. The higher the heels the feistier she felt. Her long hair was up on the back of her head giving her that powerful woman look in a whole.

Airplanes of all sized flew in the bright blue sky as she stood watching them as they came in for a landing at the airport in Nice. On one of them she knew he would be arriving and Victoria had no expectations. She learned a long time ago that it was best not to expect so you wouldn't be let down which over the years she has been by men, boyfriends mainly. After a few times she learned why her father played the field and never settled down after her mother passed away.

He never brought any women home even when she was away in school. That was their domain, and he didn't wish anyone else to enter it. Victoria was a bit different, now and then she would have a man drop by, use him and toss him back out. They never got past the guest house which was a normal 3 bedroom house with everything you could imagine. She never entertained inside the main home, ever.

Victoria opened the file once more and looked at the man's picture. She could easily tell he was very trained and groomed. His blonde hair was cut high and tight like most men in the military. He was built like a brick shithouse, and would make for not only a personal assistant but a bodyguard if need be.

He would be able to carry a weapon, as she did in her purse. She had a great aim and one thing she enjoyed was locking, loading and shooting in the woods on her property. Being that her father was a powerful king pin in the world of drugs all over the world he wanted her to know how to handle a gun.

Her Autumn brown eyes ran over his full body picture, she of course wondered if he was hung because if he wasn't that would cause the deal to go south. This man needed to be the full package, smart, good-looking, open to anything and well hung. The picture was of him in a marine uniform, which men in uniform always was a turn on for her. Flipping the page she read his background from Emma having him checked out by the best.

He came from a bad neighborhood, was a scrapper, had his fair share of trouble but entered the military. Victoria liked that, he was a mover, a man out to overcome anything placed in his way. Was assigned to special forces, and was last over in Iraq before going back to the states. He had no family, parents deceased like her own.

Victoria missed when the black sedan pulled up in front of the glass towers, she returned to her desk and placed the file aside and began clicking away on her computer looking at the numbers for businesses all over the world. Those who worked under her, knew she was like her father, steal or betray and you wouldn't be heard from again. Victoria treated her employees fair, if not better than good. She thought with loyalty you needed to make sure people were taken care of and so far it worked for her father and has been for her.

There was a knock at the door, 'Come in Emma," Victoria called out and watched as the door opened. Behind Emma was a rather bulked up man that followed her into Victoria's office.

Her eyes ran down his body as soon as Emma took leave leaving them alone together in her office. Victoria stood up and walked around the desk and offered her hand to him as he shook hers. his large hand swallowed her smaller one up quickly which sent chills through her body.

"Thanks for meeting with me Ms. Covington. I can't thank you enough for the flight out here, and of course the opportunity. So I understand that this is for a personal assistant, and let me tell you that I am great at getting missions done. If I don't know how to do something, nothing stops me from figuring it out." Kent said as she smiled and returned to the big leather back chair behind her desk.

"Hello Mr. Brickman, and it's a pleasure to meet you. Please have a seat," She said pointing to one of the chairs opposite of her on the other side of the desk. "Yes, I am looking for an assistant and your credentials make you a good candidate for the job."

She eyed him up noting the suit was way to small, thought it did make his muscles show. But with the job comes not only great pay but a whole new wardrobe and other benefits. "This is how it works, I'm straight forth, no sugar coating. I want a man for every need I have 24/7 365. if you need time off, we can work it out. Your job will entail anything from getting me coffee to sharing my bed."

Victoria stood up and looked out the window, turning she smiled. "I have many kinks Mr. Brickman, and I'm looking for a man to satisfy all of them whether it be me watching him with another or him joining in on a threesome to just a night with me doing as I wished. It may also include him sleeping with other women. The list has no end. If there is something you don't like we can discuss it up front."

He didn't seem to flinch as she spoke the terms of the job. "I travel all over the world, I trust you are very loyal? Loyalty is a very big thing with me. I also, if you decide you want to sign on the dotted line with have your own home on my property, and all needs will be taken care of by me or my staff. I travel all over the world and indulge is many different varieties of sex. I will need to know if you have a decent size cock." Victoria smirked, she was straight forth. "Pretty much a put up or shut up moment."
 
Kent was nervous, he hoped that his hand wasn't sweaty when she shook it. He sat there and listened to her speak of the job. Every word seemed to be coming at him in slow motion. At first he thought she had said that this was a position in the extreme full time capacity, 24/7 in fact. That gave him cause to swallow, how would he ever have time off. She explained that his duties would include anything from getting coffee to making her bed.

Wait.....making her bed? No she didn't say that. What did she say? Sharing? Yes it was sharing her bed. Kent blinked and sat up turning tightening his focus on what she was explaining.

As she went on Kent slowly became more and more shocked about what she was saying. His eyes roamed over the woman in the chinese dress thing and found his brain short circuiting. Everything she was describing was sexual. Was this job a personal assistant job, or personal sex toy job? He once again looked at the powerful woman before him. Clearly she had grown up with everything she could ever want, beauty, wealth, power, she was everything Kent was not.

Suddenly it clicked and he realized that his ship had finally come in. Growing up in the slums he had to fight for even the most basic of comforts. Here was the woman who was his exacting opposite. Yet she was offering him a position for with her, in her, on her, with other hers, and it was like giving him a shot to fuck away all his pent up frustrations. The best thing about it was, it was sex not violence. He could actually have a job without having to be violent. Not to mention all the perks that were clearly on the table.

He glanced around, this office alone was a hundred times better than any place he ever lived in growing up or since. Although some of the military hotels were nice enough. Out the window, dusk was forming on the horizon and the Riviera was starting to light up for the night. It was the perfect evening and Kent realized that he was in France, on a job offer that seemed to offer him a chance to see the world peacefully, if oddly sexual.

Kent's focus returned when she said, "I will need to know if you have a decent size cock"

He gasped and looked at her, "Excuse me?"

Victoria smirked, "Pretty much a put up or shut up moment."

Kent looked down at his chest and smoothed out his tie. "I umm...Victoria is this for real? I," he chuckled, "I haven't been on many job interviews before, but is cock size relevant?" He sighed and looked up at her, "This job is everything I could want. Everything I could dream about growing up seems to be on the table. Money, worldly travel, a hot boss, sex with said hot boss."

Kent stood up and took another breath. "I would be a fool turning this down. I fool not to try to accept it." His hands went to his belt and he paused, "Wait you are serious right? I'm not about to whip myself out and end up beaten by security and thrown out right?" Kent never thought he would ever be about to jerk out his junk on a job interview.
 
Victoria watched him, his facial expressions as well as his body language. She almost wanted to laugh but she held her straight serious business face. She only gave him the quick run down of the job, there was also other things she could offer him and she would give him a year of employment with her, and if he choose to stay on it would be a year to year contract.

She knew there was so much money to be made if he was the man for the job. He would be introduced to some of the richest people around the globe, he would see places he hasn't and she was sure of that. Most likely he would see places that he already had as a soldier as well.

Looking at him from across the room, she knew his mind was most likely going in crazy fast circles taking all of this in. She really wasn't one to sugar coat anything, if she wanted something she would either tell you or go for whatever it was at any cost. it had nothing to do with being spoiled, or having money but if you wait you lose and that was something she wasn't used to.

Victoria was spoiled to a point, there was a side of her that only the closest of friends saw which were very few, most people were acquaintances and business associates. It was a lesson learned long time back, keep only a handful of friends, that was all you needed especially when you come from money and have a father like she had.

Even though most ties were cut with the drug cartels she still had to watch her back, she still had involvement but not enough that could get her sent to prison but enough that an enemy may want her killed over. Power can be a glorious thing but it could also be what put the nails in your coffin and her mother was prime example. She never held her father responsible for her murder because there was no proof who and why, but deep down she knew he was the reason behind it. The other kick in the ass was, he was all she had left so she needed him and loved him.

Kent's eyes went everywhere as she gave him time to mull over everything she had told him. They roamed her body up and down a few times and then he looked around. Victoria knew he was most likely wondering if she was kidding or if she was serious. If he passed everything and was interested, he would find out how serious she was.

"I umm...Victoria is this for real? I haven't been on many job interviews before, but is cock size relevant? Kent asked as he offered a small chuckle as she could tell he was feeling a bit more nervous than when he first came in. She nodded her head and waited to see what he would do.

He stood up between the chair and her desk looking at her. he was still undecided about what she asked him. Victoria watched as he sucked in a deep breath and released it slowly still pondering if she was serious or not. "Mr. Brickman, this will be a contract job. It will be a year long contract, if it works out you will leave happy, unless we come to an agreement where you wish to stay on then again it will be a year contract again."

"I would be a fool turning this down. I'd be a fool not to try to accept it. he said as his hand went to his pants contemplating still." Wait you are serious right? I'm not about to whip myself out and end up beaten by security and thrown out right?"

Victoria laughed and stood up. She walked around her desk and stood between him and the fine smooth cold marble top. "Here I'll make this easy for you..." Victoria reached forth and she undid the button of the pants, pulled down the zipper and peeled the two sides apart. Then leaned back on the edge of her desk and left him finish the rest." Show and tell time Mr. brickman, let's see the family jewels please." Victoria smiled and cocked her head waiting for him to make the next move. "It's like a porn movie, if the main male star falls short, he wont; be hired. Same thing with this position."

Crossing her arms under her breasts she looked him in the eye, "after this and your what I need we will discuss the contract in detail."
 
Kent chuckled as she came around to stand I front of him. He could smell her perfume, though he couldn't place the scent it was absolutely intoxicating. He even felt a tremor run through his nuts. Suddenly a level of panic occurs to him. He entered the military right after high school and he hand gotten a chance to have much sex. There was a girl in England who only fucked him because of his uniform, and when she realized he was a virgin she left right after he finished. Then there was a girl on base in San Diego as he awaited his discharge. But no one since and certainly no one super satisfied.

Even if his dick was acceptable, there was still a chance of disappointment when he performed. She cut out those thoughts though. Her hands found his pants as she offered her help and opened his slacks. Then pulled back and await the big reveal. Kent swallowed and thought about this seriously. Okay so she wanted him to have a big dick. But she had not said anything about expecting him to fuck for hours. Plus he was only twenty three, he could get it up like five minutes after popping off.

"Well then." He said and jerked his pants down to his ankles. There he was hanging hog before a woman who he not only just met, but also possibly his future boss. No pressure right? Her hands and perfume had done a good enough job to get blood flowing to the area, he was far from hard but he was at least swollen a bit with the potential for a stiffening.

"Should I say Ta-day?" He asked nervously. God this was like waiting for the worse test ever. He expected her to start laughing, or maybe worse, do nothing at all except go back around her desk and hand him a flight home. He let out a long breath and raised an eyebrow. Victoria was a stunning woman really. The dress held a body hidden that could make a man melt and he suddenly really wanted to work for her. He didn't care about anything else. He would be her sex toy, her bodyguard, her arm candy, anything she wanted so long as he got this job. It was becoming very clear that he would be nothing if this job didn't happen. He would end up working some dead end job making barely enough to stay fed and hate his entire life.

"Ms. Covington please tell me some good news. You are going to make me blush." He pleaded.
 
"Well then." The guy standing before her said as he bent forth and pushed his pants down to his ankles and stood up letting his meat hang out so she could see his size. Victoria noticed he was a little on the hard size which was a good thing. She felt a smile move upon her face.

"Should I say Ta-day?" He said as her eyes went from his cock to his eyes looking into them as she could smell his nervousness. he was going to learn he needed to ditch that and replace it with confidence to work with her. Victoria actually laughed when he said that seeing he had a sense of humor.

"Ms. Covington please tell me some good news. You are going to make me blush." Her brow raised as she pushed up from the desk standing before him. Her small feminine hand reached out as she took his cock in her hand and gave it a few strokes as she felt him growing hard. Her eyes lifted again as she looked to him.

"You can put it away now Mr. Brickman and take a seat again, thank you." Victoria said hoping that he would get over the slight shyness as well. She walked around the desk and say, crossing her legs as she watched him take a seat again. Pulling a folder from the top desk draw, she placed it on the desk and opened it up.

"You are hired Mr. Brickman. It's a live-in position, you fit my bill, you are attractive, intelligent, seem educated, and most important I need you willing to do as told without questions. I need you to speak with class, no wanna, dude, yo's ect. Personal assistant/body guard if need be." Victoria said then looked to him. "All expenses paid, full wardrobe, car when needed, travel and luxury accommodations will all be furnished. Very generous salary and perhaps a bonus at the end of the year."

"When it comes to sex, I am a woman of very few limits and a vast array of kinks. I am looking for a man to go around the world with me. This is business as well as pleasure. I have a small devoted, loyal staff and would like you to join it. If you have any questions ask now, if you wish to take the job then sign away." She knew he had to have questions, this was all about kinks and perversions and all humans have limits and she waited to hear his.

"I want to know, full military background if you drink, any hobbies, fears, a favorite art period, music...This will all be discussed over dinner if you so choose to take the position. Your choice Mr. Brickman." Victoria placed a pen on the contract and once again awaited questions.
 
Kent couldn't read the look in her eyes as she looked down at his meat. He hadn't had enough experience with women to be able to gauge such a reaction. But she reached out and grabbed him so that was a good sign. Her soft but warm and firm fingers gripped him proudly and she even gave him a stroke before letting go and moving back around her desk. He bit his lip to prevent noise from escaping his lips. He feared that if she learned of his lack of experience then the job would vanish.

Once he got permission he bent down and pulled his pants up, shaking his hips to fit himself back in place in a decent fashion. Then he listened as she went over both the job and its perks. He couldn't believe what she offered. For all intents and purposes it sounded like she was going to pay him handsomely to fuck her all over the world. The only thing that bothered him was the bodyguard slot. He really wanted to avoid violence at all costs. Of course he would defend himself if needed, he wasn't going that conservative. He would simply rather not be put in that position to begin with.

Then there was the kinks. Victoria clearly was a woman who said whatever she wanted and didn't sugar coat it. She would tell you about herself candidly and answer questions in the same way. It was an impressive trait from a woman. Kent fought back the urge to grin as she slid a contract told him. He glossed over the paperwork and saw the salary and gasped. It was incredible, combined with a completely expense free year and he could live off the salary for the rest of his life in comfort. For that figure he would be a sex toy however she wanted him.

"I want to say that no sexual kink can scare me. But I would be lying. You may not have limits Ms. Covington, but I might, I just don't know them yet." Kent decided that it would be better to tell her now then have her find out later and be angry. Up front is the best policy. "I am afraid that I am not very sexually experienced Ms. Covington. Not a virgin but a joined the military right after graduation and there wasn't a lot of opportunity in that department between...missions."

He sighed, "I understand if that makes me no good for you. But I would still like the chance to try and do the best job I can for you." He signed on the dotted line and clicked the pen closed, "If you will let me."
 
Victoria watched as he looked over the contract. She wanted to make sure that he understood the job 110%. There were no surprises with her, she explained sex was a very big part of it but she would respect limits."I want to say that no sexual kink can scare me. But I would be lying. You may not have limits Ms. Covington, but I might, I just don't know them yet." He stated as she crossed and uncrossed her legs watching him.

"We all have limits of some sort Mr. Brickman, I just don't have many and those that I do have will not change. Money, power and material items can often change a person's limits, I have seen it time and time again. Example for myself personally is coprophilia. I will NOT change my decision on that and if you do not know what that means, it's scat, shit fetish I have seen a few times but cannot stomach to be around it. The thought of the fetish makes me gag."

"I am afraid that I am not very sexually experienced Ms. Covington. Not a virgin but a joined the military right after graduation and there wasn't a lot of opportunity in that department between...missions." Victoria turned and leaned forth on her desk, she crossed her arms and nodded.

"Mr. Brickman, I don't believe that you need to be fully experienced in a subject to be good at it. A scientist is always learning, I look at each day as a learning experience. I don't know everything there is in life but I enjoy learning something new. I love life, and wish to do more while I can. The world is a bowl of knowledgeable experience and you will have that chance for a year if you so choose."

Victoria watched as he held the pen, clicked the tip down and signed his name on the dotted line. "I understand if that makes me no good for you. But I would still like the chance to try and do the best job I can for you. If you will let me." He replied as he clicked the pen again and placed it down.

"Welcome aboard Mr. Brickman, " Victoria said as she reached for the contract and placed it in his file. She had a feeling that he had never been to Nice, and most likely was hungry and tired. "It is time to call it a day, I'm sure you must be hungry, tired and need to get out of that suit that looks to be a couple sizes to small."

She picked up the phone and pressed a button. "Emma please have the car brought around, Mr. Brickman and I are leaving for the evening. Please arrange an appointment for me with Indochino to arrive tomorrow morning at 11:00 AM at the gate house. Mr. Brickman and I will meet them then for measurements. explain we are looking for a full collection to be tailor made. Goodnight Emma."

As she hung the phone up she smiled. "That will take care of your wardrobe, now do you need to fly back to the states for anything Mr. Brickman or are you all mine? Victoria asked as she stood up, and picked up her small clutch and came around the desk. If need be we can arrange a flight on a personal plane for you to go back and return again the following day."

She turned off a small tiffany desk lamp and smiled, "we can take leave now and I shall show you your new place of residence." Victoria took lead as she walked out of the office, to the private elevator, stepping in with him she pressed the button L and the doors closed as they rode down to the lobby.

The sedan was waiting as asked, the concierge opened the glass door for them as they walked out into the evening air. The breeze was warm and darkness was engulfing the French Riviera. it had been a long day and a promising one. She slipped into the car and slid across the seat as the driver opened and closed the door after them, Victoria crossed her legs and sighed softly.

The drive was approximately twenty minutes long, since traffic was light. The rode along the coast as she looked out into the ocean. "Have you ever went sailing Mr. Brickman? I own a yacht and we will be doing a bit of sailing. I have the best captain and crew of course, whom have been with the family over five years. I trust them fully on their ability."
 
Kent listened to her give orders to Emma, a private car and a personal tailor coming to make him an entire wardrobe. It was more than he could have ever asked for or expected, and it seemed that was only the beginning. She was providing him with a place to stay, and offered him a private jet back to the states to clear up any business he had over there. He felt like that was a punch in the gut though, as it brought him back to the fact that his family was gone, his friends were in gangs, and he had no one left back home to care about him.

"I have nothing back home. My family is gone, my friends resorted to gangbanging while I was in the service. I can't be a part of that life." He hung his head and sighed, "I guess technically I didn't check out of my hotel, but I was paying cash per day anyway so when I dont pay they'll just clean and re-rent the room."

He rose with her as she stood, trying to play the gentleman's part of standing when a woman did. Plus he was her assistant now and needed to be ready to be at her beck and call. Although she had Emma and seemed to rely on her to run errands and handle things. Kent started to wonder how much he would be an errand boy versus being a item of sexual relief. Victoria was a woman of great wealth obviously and perhaps she hired him to be her living dildo under the guise of personal assistant.

Either way it didn't matter to Kent he realized. He had suddenly gone from being homeless, to being part of the uber rich. Besides she was beautiful, stunning, and by far the most attractive woman he would have ever slept with. There would be nothing to complain about, especially since she assure him he wouldn't be taking a shit on someone chest. Some limits he knew he had after she brought that thought into his mind, Kent wasn't going to be no R.Kelly.

They took the private elevator down, Kent felt the speed at which in raced to the bottom floor. When Victoria wanted something, he had a feel she wanted it quickly and made a mental note to keep that in mind. His finger reached up to tug at his tie a little, the small size of everything he was wearing was starting to make him itch. He withheld that annoyance though, except for the finger tug, he kept himself from tugging at anything else.

The car that awaited them was bulletproof, Kent knew what to look for, and took notice of the rivets in the side paneling which suggested, extra heavy interior panels to stop bullets from entering the cabin. As he slid into the car after her, he noticed how thick the windows were and figured that they would stop anything not high power as well.

What kind of business was this woman in that she needed such protection. His eyes went wide as he remembered that he was now a bodyguard and felt a pit grow in his stomach. He didn't want to be a part of violence anymore, he wanted to be gentle and sweet and have a normal bullet-free life.

He jerked when she asked him about boats. He'd been lost in his own mind he didn't realize she had asked him a question. "I don't really have a preference. Car, plane, boat, train, travel is travel for me. I did them all at one point or another in the service. Though to be fair, I've never been on a sail boat, or any boat for leisure. My family barely had a car that worked growing up, and I lived next door to a meth addict who would trip balls and throw shit at our house and bang up the car." Kent shrugged and let his hand trace over the leather interior of the car. "This is the nicest car I've ever been in."

"I meant to ask, am I allowed to call you Victoria, or should I keep it Ms. Covington? I am not sure what etiquette I am supposed to use. Hell the best meal I've ever eaten was the buffet at the hotel in Vegas." Kent sighed, "Wow I can't believe how poor I was, until I look back on growing up. McDonald's was a rare treat that we got to do every other Sunday, otherwise we lived on food stamps and meal tickets for school lunches. Military food was better, but it wasn't anything to shake a stick at either. In Iraq I lived off of freeze dried rations out in the field, that stuff is little more than nutritional powder." Kent said, feeling the urge to talk.

He realized that he wanted to make Victoria and him familiar with each other. He knew full well that he would probably be having sex with her at some point very soon, and since sex was supposed to be special he was trying to cram the information two people would learn about each other over a couple of dates into a single car ride. That way when she wanted the D, he wouldn't feel as weird about giving it to her.

He half-expected her to pull the car over and kick him out for talking too much.
 
"I have nothing back home. My family is gone, my friends resorted to gangbanging while I was in the service. I can't be a part of that life." Kent said as she watched his face and she knew all to well what that felt like.

She like him had no more relatives that she knew of. She was told about a crazy aunt on her mother's side who took her life years ago, then there was an uncle on her father's side that she wasn't even sure was still alive as well. The funeral of her father was mainly associates and such, a few friends of his inner circle but most strangers to Victoria. "Kent," she said calling him by his first name. "I can relate all to well. I am the last of the Covington's. If I never have children the blood line stops here with me."

Victoria watched him, he gazed out the window, he checked her out, he checked the car out and she wanted to laugh but all she did was smile. "I don't really have a preference. Car, plane, boat, train, travel is travel for me. I did them all at one point or another in the service. Though to be fair, I've never been on a sail boat, or any boat for leisure. My family barely had a car that worked growing up, and I lived next door to a meth addict who would trip balls and throw shit at our house and bang up the car."

"I guess you will be soon enough, eventually we will be sailing from Nice to wherever I choose to be the destination. I really haven't given it no thought honestly, I guess I should start planning it all out." She thought about what he said, they were really opposites in every way. She found that attracting, they say opposites attract plus she liked the fact he wasn't that experienced. he was going to get a lot or enough of it with her. Victoria would see what he was like rather soon, tonight wasn't the night. She might seem cold at times to some but not him, she honestly liked the man.

"This is the nicest car I've ever been in." She smiled.

"My father had expensive tastes and this is one from the fleet I now own. He was a collector of fine things. The only thing he never collected was women. If he had I never met or saw a one unless it was in a tabloid somewhere, but I never had time for gossip. I studied hard and I played hard when I wasn't with him traveling or school. He collected antiques, cars, boats, art, houses, whatever he liked."

"I meant to ask, am I allowed to call you Victoria, or should I keep it Ms. Covington? I am not sure what etiquette I am supposed to use. Hell the best meal I've ever eaten was the buffet at the hotel in Vegas." he said as he looked at her.

Victoria smiled, you are now officially a member of the 'family', you can call me Victoria, please never Vicky. I've always hated that nickname." She listened as he spoke, she understood where he came from and how this was all very different for him. "Listen Kent, I'm sure this will all be new to you, but when and if you decide to leave here in a year you will not need to worry about anything if you invest right. I have a business associate that can help you if you choose, and yes it's all legitimate. My father was the one who dabbled in 'certain' illegal areas, not I. I love my freedom to much."

"I'd like to know more about you, I figure maybe over dinner we can talk. It's a beautiful evening so we can have cook prepare whatever you like and eat out on the terrace. I'm always the light eater, salads and chicken. You look like a surf and turf guy."

There was something about him, she smiled as she looked him over. The man needed a break in life and in all honesty she was glad to give it to him. She wanted more than just a handsome guy who would be on her arm for events, or dinners out. She knew he would be able to disarm clients when she gathered for business meetings usually held at homes of clients, or aboard a yacht, and she wasn't looking for a husband. Just a companion, someone who was willing to satisfy her strongest sexual desires and kinks.

They pulled up to the gates, and she watched as they opened and closed behind them as they drove back the half-mile drive and pulled around before the house. In the middle of the circular drive was a beautiful mermaid fountain surrounded by all colors flora. She waited as the driver came back and opened the door allowing her out and Kent to follow.

"Welcome home," she said. The main house consisted of 8 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, and dressing rooms., a study, library, cinema room, gym, steam room, living-room, dining-room, a vast lounge, bars through out, electric gates, fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, the list went on and on. This was again her parent's fancy taste. She walked up the steps and smiled as he followed behind.

"Please enter, I will have Mary take you over to the guest house in a minute." Victoria entered as the doors opened and the butler stood there with a smile.

"Welcome home Miss. Victoria, we did as asked, the guest house is ready for Mr. Brickman."

"Thank you Henry. Can you please let June know we will be deciding on dinner shortly. I want to get Kent settled in." Victoria introduced the two men.

From the left an older woman came into the large foyer and smiled, "Miss. Victoria, welcome home." She stopped and offered Kent a smile. "Evening Sir."

"Mary, this is Kent, can you please show him to the guest house? Also, please explain the walk way between homes so he knows he can come that way. I will be with you shortly. Thank you." She let them meet as she walked away giving him a last glance before she headed up the marble steps.

Twenty minutes later she knocked on the guardian house door. She had hoped he found it to his liking. Victoria walked in wearing regular blue jeans and a tee shirt. Her feet were bare and her toes were painted with a dark red polish. Stepping in she looked for him. The guest house had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining room. There was a gym and sauna as well as a large terrace off the back overlooking the vineyards.

Out on the terrace you could see the pool and tennis courts, and part of the 6 bay garage off to the side. She spotted him and smiled, "Finding everything to your liking she asked as she walked with a slight spring in her step. With her bra removed her firm breasts moved with ever step she took. Her look was totally different from the one he had first seen as the business woman. Her hair was down, loose curls cascaded over her shoulders and down her back. He had complete privacy in his new home. She could look over the gardens from the back terrace and they were beautiful.
 
Kent felt like he was going to cry when the house came into view. They drove past the guest house which was apparently going to be his for as long as he worked for Victoria, his jaw dropped. The guest house was bigger than anything he had ever seen before. Tears welled up in his eyes as he felt undeserving of such wonderful treatment. He was a man who came from literally nothing and suddenly he was set for life. It was almost too much for him to contain.

Then he saw the main house and jud t shook his head. It made the guest house look like a shack.The money Victoria must have had to be insane. More zeros than he could count. All the cars, planes, boats, houses, and staff was just above and beyond. He was speechless as he was introduced to servants and maids and the like.

After short introductions he was led off toward the guest house by Mary. She pointed out tennis courts and swimming pools and gardens as they walked past the appropriate walkways. Then she showed him into the guest house and he was flabbergasted. He had only seen homes this fabulous on television. Finally Mary opened the master bedroom, his room. Excellently furnished the room's large bed was covered in blankets that suddenly reminded him that he was jet lagged and overwhelmingly tired. There were large double doors that opened out onto a terrace that overlooked a hedge maze.

Kent took off his tie and his coat and Mary quickly came up to take the items from him. "Can I getyou anything Mister BRickman?" She asked him.

Kent scratched his chest and said, "if you can find me something more comfortable than this too small suit to wear, I would be thankful. I hate suits, plain t shirt and jeans would be best if I had a choice."

Mary smiled and gave him a little curtsy. "I will see what I can dig up." Then she was away.

Kent smiled and turned back to the terrace. He opened the double doors and walked out into the cool evening. The sun was just faded over the horizon bathing the sky in sweet orange red color. It had been a he'll of a day and he wondered what the year would bring.

He heard the door open and spun toward the door expecting to see Mary with something better to wear. Instead he saw Victoria changed into something far more casual. Her body seemed even perkier and her breasts swayed openly under her top. Her hair hung loosely around her face and it made his heart race. She was a stunning woman and he couldn't help but smile.

"Victoria, this is the most amazing place. It is wonderful and I can't thank you enough." He told her. "I do have a question though. Does your cook make a good steak? I would die for a killer steak." He asked and smiled as his stomach growled loudly.
 
Victoria laughed, he was like a child in a toy store full of everything he every wanted to play with plus a candy store with easy access. She returned the smile as she walked up closer to him. "Victoria, this is the most amazing place. It is wonderful and I can't thank you enough. I do have a question though. Does your cook make a good steak? I would die for a killer steak." She could actually hear his stomach growl.

"I'm glad you like it Kent. The refrigerator will be well stocked as well as the cabinets as soon as you give me a list of what you like to eat or need and I will pass it on to June who does all the shopping for the houses. Please list all personal items as well, meaning shampoo, deodorant, ...you have the idea I'm sure. It doesn't matter how long it is, you're starting from scratch again so i expect it to be quite long."

She took his large hand within her and walked him into the second bedroom and opened the closet where there was a full row of assorted jeans stacked on shelves, socks, shoes, shirts for a man of any size. Everything is brand new, my father always was well prepared for anything, especially friends who came by and stayed without notice. You should be able to find what you need in here. Tomorrow will be a busy day for you and I as we start getting your wardrobe together."

"I'll give you a bit of privacy and wait on the deck before we go and have cook make dinner. Oh, yes she makes a damn great steak." Victoria smiled and walked out, she opened the sliding door and walked out onto the terrace. it was nice to have another around she thought.

Sometimes the loneliness got to her and other times she let it engulf her. This also meant no more meeting of men coming to the house, she would have what she needed at her fingertips. This arrangement was something she had never done before but always thought of, she had a feeling she made the best choice for her that there could be.

Once he was done, he joined her on the Terrance and she smiled as wisps of long dark hairs blew across her face with the wind. "I'm sure you feel much better now," she said looking him over.

"It's time to eat, cook usually likes making dinner at a certain time nightly, some nights she holds off like tonight. Do you drink wine? beer? Whiskey?" Victoria asked as they walked along the stone walkway to the side door of the house and entered a mud room which like all the other rooms was far from small. She went into the kitchen and smiled at cook. "Cook this is Kent, Kent cook as I call her. She has been with the family for many years, she used to make the best cookies when I was growing up. I nicknamed her Cookie and as I grew older it went to cook."

"Yap, she's a good girl, always was. Little wild at times but still a good girl." Cook laughed and smiled at them. Even though she was 40 Cook always referred to her as a girl, that would never change.

"Can you please make the normal for me, and Kent will tell you what he wants. We will be out on the terrace tonight. Thank you." Victoria replied as she left Kent order and led him out to the terrace where Mary was already setting a table. She had a bottle of wine chilling for Victoria and a glass half full.

"Kent, what would you like to drink with your dinner?" Mary asked.

Victoria took a seat and crossed her legs, she reached for a glass and took a sip of the wine as her eyes looked out over the gardens. "I love evenings like this, and eating out here as the sun sets." The sun was almost fully set as the dusk to dawn lights were slowly coming on.
 
Kent gasped at the closet, looking at the way everything was set up by item and size. It was like walking into a department store, only it was in his fucking bedroom. Victoria excused herself and left Kent there to find his way in the mass of clothing. The closet alone was bigger than his living room growing up. This was ridiculous in oh so many ways. A slow smile spread across his lips as he began shopping.

He joined Victoria back out on the terrace wearing a dark blue pair of jeans and a matching silk button up shirt. Casually dressed but still fitting for the situation. It was far better than the suit that barely fit, he was finally able to feel his fingertips again. He smiled at Victoria and let her led him down to meet a woman named Cook the cook. He blinked and listened at the explanation of the nickname.

"Can I have cookies for dinner?" He teased which brought a giggle from Cook. "Id love a steak. Medium. With whatever sides you deam fitting. If it is good enough for Victoria, I will taste like heaven to me." He promised.

Shortly thereafter Kent and Victoria sat down and he watched Victoria twirl a glass of wine. He didn't drink. His father had been a raging alcoholic and it kind of scared him off of anything like that. He frowned and said, "I don't drink. My family has a history of alcohol abuse so I chose to stay away from that stuff entirely. But if you have grape juice I can put it in a wine glass and pretend." He told her with a smirk.

He sighed though and shook his head. "You must think I am pitiful. I won't drink, I've barely had anything that could be called sex. I feel like I've spent the first twenty two years of my life in a gutter, only to suddenly be pulled out of it and into a palace." He gestured around and said, "I am still unsure that I wasn't killed in a plane crash on the way over here or something."

Mary set down a glass of juice before him and he swirled it like Victoria had, "Nice fingers. Looks like a 2014 Suckers juice." He teased. He thanked Mary and gave Victoria a wink, then fought back a yawn. "Sorry jet lag. It is like three am for me right now. Good thing I still have military stamina. Used to have to stay up 36 hours non stop in Iraq." He explained.
 
OOC: Thank you MusicanKane for contributing the answers to the questions making the conversation go a little smoother in the post.

"I don't drink. My family has a history of alcohol abuse so I chose to stay away from that stuff entirely. But if you have grape juice I can put it in a wine glass and pretend." Kent said as she admired him for that, and she laughed at the little comment at the end.

Victoria swirled the wine in her glass and took a small sip. She started the vinery before her father died and created a beautiful fruit red that she named Alexander. A simple name. She named a white after her mother which had a light taste and scent of flowers. "My father never drank much either, don't know about my mother. Father was more a social drinker, he liked always having his head on straight, no fog. I believe he was always watching his back and wanted to have a clear head at all times."

"You must think I am pitiful. I won't drink, I've barely had anything that could be called sex. I feel like I've spent the first twenty two years of my life in a gutter, only to suddenly be pulled out of it and into a palace." He said as he sighed and shook his head.

"You cannot help the family you are born into Kent. I learned that a long time ago. I didn't ask to be born to a mother that gets murdered when I was young or a father who made his first millions as a cartel king pin." She watched as his hands went up and he spoke, she laughed. "Nope, I'd tell you to pinch me but I bruise easy. It's all real and once you get that first paycheck at the end of the week you'll know it."

Victoria watched Mary bring a glass of juice for Kent, "Nice fingers. Looks like a 2014 Suckers juice." They all laughed and she caught Kent yawning, as she followed suit."Sorry jet lag. It is like three AM for me right now. Good thing I still have military stamina. Used to have to stay up 36 hours non stop in Iraq."

"I'm not far behind you. I try not to eat this late." just as she finished speaking Mary returned, this time with a cart loaded with food. She placed Victoria's grilled chicken salad before her and removed the silver lid from the dish. The dressing was placed aside as she smiled and watched Mary place a plate before Kent.

Mary lifted the silver lid and stood back. There was a two inch pan seared rib-eye steak with a dollop of chipotle brown butter on top of it. She made him a baked potato, and fresh green beans. Mary placed a salad on the side with an oil and vinegar vinaigrette. "Thank you Mary"

"There is one more thing for Mr. Kent," she said as she pulled out a plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter ones. "Fresh baked yesterday."

Victoria laughed, and she watched Mary walk away. "Cookie must like you." She looked over at him as she seemed pleased with his steak.

"Do you have a favorite Author?"

She looked over the rim of her wine glass as she took a sip ."Nelson Demille," he replied.

"I actually read a book of his a while back, it was named after a cat, oh...the panther" she replied. "Great book, ever been to museums or the theater?" She asked trying to get to know him better.

He cut a hunk of steak as she picked at a piece of chicken and ate it. "Never gone to either, way too expensive."

"Okay, how about music taste? I like everything. Music is a mood thing for me. Whatever my mood, I have a music genre that goes with it."

"Metal."

"How about poetry? maybe I'll ask you to read it to me while we soak in a tub some night or just laying in bed." Victoria laughed and took another bite.

"Not really a poetry man," he answered as he continued to eat, not commenting on the last part of the question and she didn't push.

"How about reading erotica?" Victoria asked switching the subject up.

"No, I had no internet access at home, and I was always to busy in the military." He stated, as she knew this man was going to get a life altering experience with her.

"Okay, how about if you could sit with anyone in history alive or dead who would it be and why?" She continued to eat and sip her wine as she enjoyed the conversation with him.

"Jimi Hendrix to learn guitar secrets. Always wanted to play guitar but never could afford one." That she found interesting and tucked that tid-bit of information into her mind.

Taking another sip she sat back holding the wine glass in her fingertips as night took over. Best job, worst and why."

"Only ever worked in the military so both the best and worse. Kent hates violence because in the military he was an assassin used to infiltrate insurgencies and kill terrorists in the most brutal ways possible to strike fear into terror is cells." Kent said as she sighed softly.

"I'm sorry to hear that Kent. I know there are many that would tell you if they could that they appreciate your service to your country, if that helps any."

"One last question, when is your birthday? I'm curious of your sign. I don't remember what was in your file." Victoria placed her plate on the serving cart and reached over taking one of his cookies off the plate, she bit into the peanut butter one, which to her tasted like heaven. "Now, since I asked you questions, care to ask me any? I'm pretty much an open book." She stayed away from the more sexual questions for now, she wasn't really sure what experience he really had.

"Wait Kent, we can pick this up tomorrow. It's been a long day and I know your tired. When your finished just put it on the cart and Mary will collect it. I'm glad you came, I'll leave you to finish and see you in the morning for breakfast. if there is something special you want please let Cookie know, she's still in the kitchen. Goodnight."
 
Last edited:
The evening had been rather interesting, the food was good, even Victoria's quiz was interesting. The steak literally melted in his mouth, hell he had almost been able to cut it with his fork. After they had finished eating Kent staggered his way up to his bedroom and he fell over. The jet lag, the thrill of getting such an amazing opportunity, all of it just destroyed him.

He barely managed to get out of his clothes and fell on top of the bed. He was out before his head hit the pillow, didn't even get under the covers either.

Grunting broke through his sleep, along with the sound of bird chirping. With a groan Kent lifted his head up off the pillow and opened his eyes slowly. Daylight poured through the double doors, bathing the room in a soft morning light. Grunting again echoing up into the room, followed by the sound of a ball bouncing off the ground. Then another grunt, and more ball movement.

With a moan, Kent pushed himself off the bed and staggered out onto the terrace. Suddenly he figured out the sounds as he saw Victoria and some other person playing a game of tennis. Kent smiled and watched for a while, he knew nothing of the game, but Victoria was probably winning. After a few minutes of watching Kent moved back into the room to find something to wear.

He settled on jeans and a flat black t-shirt. It was tight and showed off the muscles in his chest and arms, but it wasn't so tight that it was too small. He fixed his hair in the bathroom and made his way over to the tennis court. Victoria was just finishing the game and drying her neck with a white towel as he walked up to the edge of the court.

"Good morning. You are awefully active early." Kent told her with a smile. "Did you kick ass?" He asked.
 
Victoria was an early rises, she was up before the ass crack of dawn and the first bird chirped. She raised from her bed and stretched, her long slender body showed very little of her correct age. looking at the time she picked up the phone and left a voicemail for Emma, "I, we won't be in today Emma, too much to take care of and please when David calls about the material lease patch it through to my phone. i need to speak to him. If anything arises that's important and Brandon cannot make the call patch it through. Thanks darling." She hit the button and ended the call tossing her cell phone on the bed.

Today she was playing tennis with Jeromy, her gay tennis instructor who has been instructing her for ten long years. She no longer needed lessons of any sorts but it just became a routine for them to play twice a week for shits and giggles. She slipped into her propper attire and headed to the court where Jeromy was waiting.

Victoria considered them acquaintances not really friends. There wasn't a bond outside of the game and it worked for them, plus he liked getting paid by her. was easier that way, she didn't need to look for a partner and plus she always whipped his ass. They played a game, as she snickered at him and he returned the middle finger to her. He was always a sore loser.

Jeromy stopped in mid-sentence as he looked to the right and watched as Kent walked down the path towards the court, "Well damn, who's the stud muffin of this week?" He asked Victoria as she laughed.

"Roll your tongue back up and stick it back into your mouth Jeromy. That man is mine, he is not gay, you will not flip him and he is very off limits."

"Harumph!, whatever, See you Monday Vic." there was the dig, he knew she hated nicknames.

"Jealous queen," she called him and laughed as she grabbed the towel and wiped around her neck and face as she breathed heavily and smiled at Kent while Jeromy walked away and headed to his car without saying a word.

"Good morning. You are awfully active early." He said looking at her with a bright smile."Did you kick ass?" Victoria laughed.

"Good morning Kent and yes I kicked the hell out of that old queen's ass today. Plus I saved you from being mauled by him. Seems he has a hard-on for you, damn love at first sight." She said and laughed again.

"Let's go have breakfast, before we know it, it will be time for you to get fitted." She grabbed her racket, bottle of water and walked up along the path with him. "I love a work out in the morning, and I'm always up before the cock crows."

They walked up to the house and instead of going in through the side door she led him up the stone stairs onto the Terrance where they had dinner the night before. The table was set, and there was a small buffet set up with coffee and orange juice as beverages. "If there is something you like and don't see just ask Cookie."

She placed her racket aside and grabbed a plate, she added fresh fruit, a small amount of scrambled eggs and a slice of bacon. She held the crispy piece up and bit into it. "This is my secret indulgence." She placed her plate down and looked up at the blue sky, "beautiful morning." She was glad Mary put up the umbrella, the sun was already getting hot.

Pouring coffee she took a seat and started to eat. She reached and snatched a roll as well to complete her plate. "Eat up so Cookie feels like she stuffed you full."

Victoria waited till he was settled in at the table, and she started her 20 questions again, but this time only a few so he had a chance to ask her whatever he wanted. "Okay Mr. Brickman, question time.... Ever have a Head job? If so like it?" She asked jumping right for the sex questions. She ate while he answered her.

"This girl Tiffany licked my dick once, but then we got caught by her father and that was the end of that relationship." He said with almost a full smirk.

Victoria laughed as she heard his answer then took a sip of her coffee and dove right back in. "I believe I already know the answer to this but I'm going to ask anyways...Ever have sex with a man? And would you?

"Oh god no! That is a limit I knows I have!" He said as she smiled.

"No worries, I was never into watching two men or more going at it. I've seen it enough to know just not my thing. Now, two or more women, that's more my style. That is a turn on." She left it at that and took a few more bites so her eggs wouldn't get cold.

"Ever had a female tease your anus? Would you?"

"Never, but if she wanted to she could. Though probably not going to like things inserted in it." He answered.

Okay, one last question then I'll let you flip the tables. What position you would most love to try?" She knew he hadn't had that much experience but was interested in the answer.

"I have only ever done missionary. So any others. I would like to try the one where the girl spreads her legs on a desk or counter while he fucks her standing up." Kent replied as she raised a brow and nodded.

"Nice choice. Now ask away." She told him as she continued to enjoy her breakfast.
 
Kent made himself a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns, the perfect breakfast really. Though the quality of the food was far beyond anything he had ever had the joy of eating. Even the eggs seemed to be of a higher standard than one could get at a regular store, or general breakfast house. Kent loaded up his plate for two reasons, number one being that he simply hadn't had a chance to eat like this ever before in his life, and number two he had no idea what she expected him to do today and he wanted to make sure that he had all the energy he would need to...sex her up? Or whatever it was she had in store for him.

If he was completely honest with himself, he was horny as hell and the thought of having sex with her excited him. It was a thrilling and strange thing to look across the table at this beautiful, stunning woman and know that at some point today or tomorrow he was going to have sex with her. It was weird knowing that. Like if this had been a date there was the possibility of nothing like that happening, or if this was a normal employment type situation. She would simply be an attractive boss, or maybe date with no guarantee that sex was on the table. But this arrangement was far from normal, and that woman sitting there enjoying her fruit would be naked and sitting on his cock soon enough, it was assured.

As if she could read his mind, rapid fire questions about his sex life and preferences came flying toward him. He answered as best he could, though his lack of experience certainly limited his potential answers. Victoria seemed pleased with his answers and nodded, sipping from her glass and giving him permission to ask her questions.

Kent wasn't really prepared to have a return fire chance with her so he stammered a bit and clinked his fork on the plate. "Umm, okay. So uh, oh so you know I did some pretty horrid things in the service and I really want to put that side of me behind me, but you mentioned I would have to be part bodyguard and I was wondering how violent I might have to get guarding you?" His voice held a hint of worry. The last thing he wanted was to have to resort to violence.

"I'm not like my father I have very little lies with the cartel, but I will not burn all my bridges. I would be foolish with the power and control I have. So, in answer to your question, very little. Might need to rescue me from a drunken clubber perhaps." She explained.

Kent nodded and shrugged, "I suppose I can handle dealing with a drunk or two here and there. Okay how about telling me a little more about yourself, umm, if you weren't the head of this company, what would your dream job be?" He blushed as he asked such a goofy question.

"Hmmm...hard call, nobody knows this about me but I love to write. A free lance journalist/photographer maybe or novelist."

Kent nodded and said, "That's cool actually. I did a bunch of reading while aboard Navy ships and helicopters and the like. I've always wanted to try my hand at writing."

He popped a final bite of bacon into his mouth, "How about movies?"

She chuckled and said, "I Like what you American's call 'chick flicks'. Somewhere in time or Under the Tuscan sun. I'm a sucker for fate."

Kent smirked, "Lame." He coughed, pretending he didn't say anything. "What about travel, I'm sure you have been around, where is your favorite place to visit in the world?"

Victoria had to think about this one a little bit, she had been all over the world from the richest of countries to the poorest. "Not really sure Kent, I'd say anywhere where there's white sand, blue crystal-clear waters and very few people."

"Sounds like Hawaii or the Caribbian." Kent said, "Personally, I would love to visit Tokyo. It is the most exotic place in my mind, I really grew up always wanting to go there."

Then a devious thought crossed his mind. She had asked him about sexual things or he figured he could turn the tables. "Okay I have to ask because not many girls have seen my...well my junk. I think I know the answer since you gave me the job but is my cock really that nice?"

Victoria nearly spit her coffee out when he asked this question and laughed. "Ego much Kent?" She grinned, "Yes, beautiful cock."


Kent grinned, "Cool!"

He cleared his throat and said, "Okay you mentioned kinks too, and what exactly do you mean by kink? What counts as a kink?"

"Kent, anything can be a kink in a person's eyes. I could give you a huge A-Z list from Asphyxiation to wrestling not excluding blindfolds, auctions, collars, cuffs, corsets, Exhibitionism, oral/anal play, pony slave, sensory deprivation, spankings, all sorts of bondage, vouyerism. There's more than you could ever imagine my friend."

Kent blinked, "I've never heard of half of those things, so that's wonderful maybe? Should I be scared of any of those?"

Victoria laughed again, "Only if you wish to be, I'm not into permanent markings, blood play, I don't wish to see you with another male, no metal rods in your cock tip. I just like variety, in everything. You will have a variety of experiences, some with me, and some without me."

Kent nodded, "Experiences with you. I can't lie and say I'm not nervous about that. Am I going to end up having sex with you today, or will there be some kind of audition with other girls or something?

He made her laugh and she found that refreshing." I like you're learning to be straight forth. That can be attractive at times. I do plan to have sex with you sometime today, and no, nobody would have you before I did. In a sense I see you as mine, my property to an extent."

"Yes Master, whatever you want Master. I'll have sex with you Master and I'll be good for you Master I swear it." He laughed, "What about putting somebody in a leash?"

"Oh yes, you will on a leash eventually. We will be attending fetish balls, and underground BDSM clubs. It will be then that I claim you with a title of my Pet. I don't like slave, pet is perfect."

Kent blinked, "Wow. You are wild." He winked, "Okay here is a doozy. You ever have kids, or want kids?"

Victoria sighed softly and turned away, this was a question she had been asked many times by her father and men she dated that were more than a one night stand, which was less than she could count on one hand. Looking back to him, she answered. "No, never had. I am 40 now, those day are soon passing for me. I'd love to have a child to carry on my father's bloodline but, there was never a man I met worthy of trusting fully. I see it this way, if I die before that ever happens, those who have served my family will be taken care of for the rest of their lives. The rest of the family fortune will go to various charities around the world to help the unfortunate."

Kent nodded, "That's very noble. Though the way you put it, I would really like for you to have kids. I think you'd make an awesome Mom. I mean just think of the adventures your kids would get to have. Speaking of which, does that mean since we will be having sex that you are on birth control or will I always be wearing a condom?"

Victoria smiled, "Both. With me we are safe, with other's that will be between wearing and not."

Kent blinked, "So condom with other girls, but bare with you?" He paused and leaned forward, "Okay so small confession. I have one of those kinks you were talking about. At least I think I do. I really love watching creampie porn. I really want to experience that with someone. I want a girl to beg me to cum inside them, to ask me to get them pregnant, even if it is just pretending." He blushed, "I'm sorry if that's odd."
 
Victoria watched as her new assistant piled up his plate, and she thought that he had one hell of an appetite which Cookie would love about him. Hers was quite different and Cookie always tried to talk her out of her normal chicken salad so she had a reason to cook. Even though she cooked for all the staff, it just wasn't enough she thought but once they settle somewhere for a week, Cookie will be flown in to cook for them and perhaps many more.

Cookie never judged Victoria or her father, she cooked and wormed her way into the family real fast. She'd make a great mother but time was past for her and that saddened Victoria. It was a subject she cared not to think about.

The conversation flowed between them quite well, she learned a little bit about him, and now he was learning about her. When he asked her about kids she gave him the best answer she could. He took a little piece of her heart when he said he would have liked to see her have kids, telling her she would be a great mom and the adventures they could have. Victoria cleared her throat and sniffled softly as she finished her breakfast and looked out over the gardens again.

She laughed at his questions about condoms, he was so dead on talking about them."Okay so small confession. I have one of those kinks you were talking about. At least I think I do. I really love watching cream pie porn. I really want to experience that with someone. I want a girl to beg me to cum inside them, to ask me to get them pregnant, even if it is just pretending. I'm sorry if that's odd."

Victoria smiled, "Is that because you like watching you semen trickling out of her pussy? Which is why most guys and girls like the whole cream pie scene. I don't find it odd at all. Look at pearl necklaces, daisy chains and snowballing, all kinks that people like or they wouldn't make movie about it or give it names."

"I love watching my partner masturbate for me, and me for them. Hell, I love watching anyone doing it. I mean it's not like I'd go spy on anyone or a couple, I want them to know I'm there to actually be before me doing it for me. Now, if anyone spies on me, I could care less. I think having a peeping tom is a turn on..." she said and laughed. "We all have our kinks, I just have many. You will figure out yours eventually."

Victoria was still thinking about what he said as Mary brought her out a Mimosa, and cleared her plate, and left. "Well I'm sure you will be satisfied sexually with the whole cream pie kink you have." She smiled then took a sip of her drink.

Leaning into the table she tossed him a few more questions. "What would you say is your most embarrassing moment?

"That would be Walking into the wrong locker room after practice and getting naked before realizing I had just walked into where all the girls were showering."

Victoria laughed. "Okay I can see that as an embarrassing moment. How about girlfriends? I recall you saying about a Tiffany. She was the only one right?"

"Yes, but we never did much because of being caught."

"Masturbation, yes, no, how often and right or left handed? Would you do it so I could watch?" She asked as she sips her morning cocktail.

She watched him, he chuckled slightly. "Of course. Right handed and you could watch if you offered some visual help," he said with a wink which was perfect for her.

"What do you like most about yourself? Least as well?

"Tough even small and small. Uncluttered due to pointless growing up." He replied.

"Okay, those were fair answers especially the masturbation one, which is one of my kinks. I believe we can kill two kinks with one night together." She took another sip of her drink and looked at her watch. "We need to get to the guest house, you have a new wardrobe to get fitted for."

"I will be with you in a few, I need to change out of this and change clothing." With that said she went up, and quickly showered letting him to finish eating. Victoria dressed again, placed her hair up and applied a little touch of makeup. She was home, this was her comfort zone, she dressed casual most of the time.

Walking down to the gate house she knocked, as she did the caravan of vans and a huge travel trailer pulled into the circular driveway. She turned and walked over to greet Kyle Vucko and his band of merry men. Victoria wore a lightpink silk shirt and casual wide-legged high wasted pants with pale pink pumps.

She watched as the young blonde male stepped from the rather huge motor home and greeted her with a kiss to each cheek. "Hello Kyle, thank you for coming."

"Hello Victoria, I was glad too. I hear you need suits made, tuxedos as well as dress shirts." He replied.

"Yes, full wardrobe please as well as accessories." She smiled as he could see dollar signs dancing before his eyes.

"Ties, cuff links, collar pins, belts, silk pocket squares, bow ties and shoes?" he asked.

"Yes, everything in every color or print that he likes. I would like the shirts to be in every color. Light seasonal shirts as well as long sleeve. Perhaps a few sweaters to match." She added as she turned around and smiled at Kent.

"Kent this is Mr. Vucko, he will be fitting you for your dressier wardrobe. the casual we will get after we're done here. I will leave you in his care while I make a few calls." She turned to Kyle, "go easy on him." She smiled and walked away leaving Kent in the hands of Kyle for fittings and what-nots.
 
An hour later Kent was standing on a small platform while half a dozen people measured and poked at him. He'd been forced into no fewer than ten different pairs of pants, thirteen shirts, and six jackets. It was like they were dressing him up to be a secret agent. He'd been wrapped with measuring tape, pinned, poked, and remeasured over and over again, while the folks around him created an entire set up just for him.

When Victoria said he was getting a custom made closet, he didn't think she meant right away. Two tailors literally sat at sewing machines and made him suits right before his eyes. They experimented with colors and patterns, then he was analyzed. When a pattern or color was wrong for whatever reason it was tossed aside and a new idea was brought forth. Kent summoned up his military resolve and became stoic while they did their jobs. He let them lift his feet, his arms, whatever they wanted to do in order to get the job done. This was all under Victoria's orders so he would sit and let them do what needed to get done.

The tailorship ordeal took almost four hours. Kent's knees hurt from standing in one spot for the entire time. His stomach growled as lunch hour rolled around. Yet at least, finally, they were done. He was dressed in one of his ten very nice and very well fitting suits. Black, sleak and absolutely powerful looking. Victoria would want to eat him alive when she saw him.

Mr. Vucko smile and patted Kent on the shoulders, "Alright my boy, all set. Victoria will be awaiting you on the terrace yet again for lunch. Cookie I believe has made you a very special hamburger."

Kent thanked Vucko and his team and excused himself. His stomach growled and he hurried back toward the terrace. The layout of the house grounds were a little confusing, but he was starting to be able to find his way around. He made it back to the terrace without trouble and saw Victoria standing at the railing looking out over the hedge maze. She appeared to be lost in thought and Kent approached her slowly, carefully.

He moved up behind her and place his hand on her should very gently, "Hello Victoria." He said with a soft smile.

She turned toward him and he took a step back. He smiled and spread his arms wide, "What do you think? I look better in a suit that fits don't I?" He asked.

Cookie came up behind him with a silver dish in her hands. "Hey there handsome. I made a special lunch just for you, lots of protein so you would have plenty of energy for....well, whatever you need it for." Her gaze flicked over to Victoria with a knowing look.

Kent smiled and nodded, "Thank you Cookie, I am starving and so far you have fed me the best food I've ever eaten." He told her.

He glanced at the table and noticed that Victoria already had a plate at her seat. He gestured to the food and asked, "Shall we?"
 
Victoria went into her office knowing Kant was in the hands of one of the best men for the job and she also knew that if he screwed up Victoria could ruin him just by a couple phone calls. She checked in with Emma, jotted down a few notes and made a few more calls. She was having color dye issues on a new line of women's jeans she had being manufactured in Hong Kong.

Her next call was about silk material and the cost with another manufacturer, and the calls seemed endless. She loved the fashion world, she was glad to be involved in it like she was. Victoria knew some of the most beautiful people in the world of all ages mainly those above eighteen. There was a children's line she was working on with a designer but they were not ready to start hiring models because the designed were not even close to being finished and demo designs made.

Time seemed to fly by, she last looked at the clock and it was 11:30AM- as she glanced on it again it was now 3:30PM. The whole after noon was pretty much work as usual, skipping lunch and she was staring.

Victoria went in and gave Cookie a late lunch order and went out to the terrace with a glass of iced tea. She slipped on her sun glasses and sat with her legs crossed enjoying the colorful gardens below. She often wondered what it would be like with a play set, one of those huge wooden pirate ships and other toys out there cluttering the grass.

She stood up and in her mind as she leaned over the railing left that thought drift from her head and pondered a ride on her favorite horse AppleBlossom. She hadn't ridden for a long time, but like anything else it was just getting back into the saddle and snapping the reigns and a light jab to the sides and she would be off riding through fields and meadows of wild flowers.

it was then a shadow caste over her and she felt a hand upon her shoulder and turned around to see Kent standing behind her and smiled. He had a smile upon his face as he stepped back so she could look him over."What do you think? I look better in a suit that fits don't I?" he asked her as she raised a brow and placed her hand to her chin like she was thinking.

"You look very handsome Kent." Cookie even seconded the motion as she walked out with his their lunch and made a comment that almost made Victoria blush but not quite.

"shall we?" he asked and motioned her to the table. She walked over to it and took a seat and looked at her grilled chicken breast salad.

"I'm starving," Victoria replied and added the dressing and started eating.

"Now, all we need is to shop for all the casual wear. Sneakers and regular everyday shoes, swimming trunks, sunglasses, shorts, jeans, t-shirts and such." She took a bit and then a sip of her iced tea. "Once all that's done you should be set up, we also need a few winter clothing just incase we head to areas where its cold."

Victoria continued to eat as she went through a few emails on her phone. Looking up at him, "is there anything you really want Kent? We will be going to town and getting all this finished u after we eat. We can grab dinner in Nice or somewhere, most likely stay the night. I do want to visit the Cours Saleya market in the morning to bring a few things back to Cookie and the others. I'll pack a bag and yes, we'll stay the night in San Tropez. I have a favorite hotel there I adore, I'll let Cookie know we will be back sometime tomorrow."

In the house you live in, in the top dresser drawer in the desk there is a booklet, its a guide of the French Riviera. You can look through it and see if there is any place you wish to visit while we are out for the night. We will end up in San Tropez for dinner and the night. You can dress down if you like and make sure you pack a suit for dinner."
 
Kent realized that his stomach was eating him alive from the inside, the moment he smelt the food on the table. Cookie had taken the liberty of preparing him grilled chicken on a bed of rice pilaf with a garlic roll on the side. After having red meat for the last meal, and breakfast she seemed to be rotating him on things to make sure he wasn't bored with his food. Still the best food he had ever tasted and he ate happily while Victoria explained the plan for the rest of the day. It seemed an evening on the French Riviara was in store.

She made a point to offer him a chance to pick out places he would like to visit that evening if he wished. Kent wasn't much for travel, even in the military when he was all over the place. He kind of took each place with a grain of salt as a place he couldn't afford to visit properly. Now that he worked for Victoria he possibly had the chance to do many of these tourist-like areas the right way.

Kent smiled and raised his glass to her, "I thank you for the offer Victoria, but I trust your judgement and your tastes. I'm sure anywhere we end up this evening will be wonderful. Maybe once I get used to places, I'll pick a place out here and there, for now I follow you." He said.

The food on his plate disappeared quickly and he settled back into the chair as Victoria finished. As he watched her finish her lunch Kent felt a bit nervous. He knew he had been hired to follow her around and fuck her on demand, and none of that had happened. Yet. He was nervous about it. He didn't know how she would go about it. Would she start kissing him and work up to sex like a real girlfriend would, or would she simply undress and demand him be ready in a moments notice? It terrified him and he would probably sit like a wound up toy until it happened for the first time. If he could only get that first time out of the way he would feel less tense.

He raised his eyebrow, "Really want? I don't understand like what? A cool watch or something?" He asked, unused to someone asking him what he really wanted. What did he want? What did he want that wasn't already provided for him in the house. Maybe a video game. Oh yeah!

"I suppose now that I think about it. You mentioned a lot of travel and I don't suppose we'd be acting like rabbits constantly on your jet, or boat, or whatever James Bond method of travel fits your fancy. So maybe something like a Laptop to use for games to kill travel time. But I suppose I could buy one of those with my first payday." He explained. "I never got a video game machine as a kid. But I loved being able to go over to my friends house whenever they had one."

He sighed and leaned back, "Nice sounds great. I'm just an uncultured kid from Detroit, I trust in you to show me the world." He said with a laugh.

The sounds of a car rolling up the drive way caught his attention and Kent saw the same town car roll up toward the front door of the house. Victoria sent her napkin on the table and stood, with Kent following suit. It seemed like their ride to town had arrived.

Kent smiled and said, "After you Mad'am."
 
As they sat and ate, she looked over at him and she could see he was pondering her offer about looking in the guide and perhaps choosing a place to go."I thank you for the offer Victoria, but I trust your judgment and your tastes. I'm sure anywhere we end up this evening will be wonderful. Maybe once I get used to places, I'll pick a place out here and there, for now I follow you." he said as he lifted his glass and then took a drink.

"She took a sip of her own drink and with a nod she spoke back, "Sounds fair to me. I know you feel a little out of your comfort zone Kent but you seem to be adjusting well." She glanced at her plate and then back to him as he seemed lost in thought. There were no demands placed upon him, and she was sure he was wondering and waiting, not knowing what was going to happen at any time because right now there was no routine, and with her sometimes that was just how it was.

"Really want? I don't understand like what? A cool watch or something?" She laughed hearing him say that.

"A watch will be included in you outfits today," Victoria said and then laughed about his bunny comment. "Sex goes by moods, right now I'm more into getting you set up and as far as a laptop, not a problem. I have never played a game other than solitaire on my computer. maybe you'll teach me a thing or two." She laughed as they heard a car pull up front.

They walked around front and the driver stood there by the car. Victoria walked over and smiled, nodding her head as he walked around and got in the car and drove around the circle to the garage. She looked at Kent, and winked, "we're taking one of my personal cars today. it's in the garage." She grabbed her bag off the steps and waited for him to pack one and return. Once he did, she smiled, seeing he found the overnight luggage bags in the closet.

She walked over with him, hitting the auto button on her key chain and watched as the door slowly went up. "My father was a collector of many fine cars, and this here is one of my favorites." She walked over and opened trunk tossing the bags in, giving him room to do the same. Opening the door of a shiny black 61' Lincoln custom 4 door convertible with all red interior. Victoria slid behind the seat, and cranked the car over listening to it purr.

"Come on get in!" Victoria said as she pulled it out of the garage and waited for him, once he was in they headed down the driveway to the gate, the gates opened and off they went. Looking over the edge of the coastal highway, the waves were huge, the wind felt good blowing through her hair. She turned on the radio and left the music play.

"Open the glove compartment Kent, grab the manila envelope out it's yours." She pressed hard on the gas and the car took off zooming around the curves. She watched the road and didn't bother seeing his face when he opened the envelope to eight grand. "Don't spend it all in one place, and that's for you nothing else, remember that!" she said as they got closer into down town Nice and all you heard was the sounds of the city.

Victoria drove along the coast till they ended up in what most call a shoppers paradise, Zone pietonne where there were no less than 7000 shops. Everything one needed could be found here. She smiled as she put up the top, and then got out grabbing her purse. "Ready?" Victoria asked as the streets were crowded with tourists, town people, and anyone who just loved to people watch. There were artists, and musicians, , flower vendors, food vendors, if you could think about it, it was there. "I guess we just walk till you find a shop that catches your eye. Remember this is all casual wear, so we will most likely be hitting quite a few different stores."

She walked aside him, placing her arm in his, "cannot lose you here, I'll never find you."
 
Kent gave a whistle as he sat in the car beside her. His eyes roamed over her collection, and let his gaze linger on her Ferrari. He had only seen them in fleeting moments on the freeway and in car magazines. He wanted to go over and sit in it, but he didn't say anything and she was already backing out of the garage. He tensed as she flung the car around and zipped off the property.

She told him to open the glove compartment and take out the envelop within, which he did quickly. What he didn't expect was to see a fat wad of cash in the package. It was European money so he had no idea how much it was, but it looked like a lot. It counted out to be 8000 bucks, or Euros or pesos or whatever they called it over here.

"Victoria this is...." He stammered, "I've never seen this kind of money in my life." He told her. If this was a perk of the job's pay, and he hadn't even done anything yet, she could do whatever she wanted with him. He'd dress up in a balerina outfit and twirl for her amusement if that was what she wanted.

She told him that the money was for him to spend as he saw fit, and basically to spend it on things that were for him only. He felt himself tighten up and he fought back a happy yelp. Play it cool Kent, coooool, he urged himself. "Thank you Victoria, I.....Christ I don't even know what to do with this, but i'll figure it out I suppose."

Soon they rolled through Nice and Kent watched shops and wonderful French homes zip passed them. Victoria weaved through the streets as if she had been here countless times before and she even zipped up to the top of a parking structure in which she had to wave a pass in order to access the upper level. She slipped into a space and the car went silent.

Once the car was quiet Kent heard the music coming from down in the streets as musicians performed on the street. Much like the famous Venice beach in California, there were performers just performing on the street because they could. It was pretty cool to see. His eyes went everywhere as Victoria walked arm in arm with him.

As they walked down the streets, Kent realized that he was very happy with things. For the first time in his life he was actually happy. He had a beautiful woman on his arm, a pocket full of cash, nice clothes on his back, everything was wonderful. He smiled and gave her arm a gentle pleasing squeeze. He saw a store down on the corner of the next block that looked like it was a men's Gucci store. He point it out to Victoria and that became their first stop.

Kent bought a few shirts, trademark Gucci tight t-shirts that would show off his brought muscular chest. He looked good in the shirts and knew that Victoria would probably appreciate being able to enjoy his eye candy chest. Just like him liking to check out boobies.

A few stores later he had a few pairs of jeans and two pairs of casual tenis shoes plus one pair of shoes meant for chilling on a boat. He got them because he figured it would make being on her boat easier. Speaking of boat rides, he bought a pair of khaki shorts and some sun glasses.

Finally it was dinner time and Kent blushed at his armfull of bags. "I fell like Julia Roberts in pretty woman. I hope you aren't expecting sex just because you bought me all this stuff, because I am NOT that kind of girl Victoria. I need like two more dates before you get second base with me." He teased as they headed toward the restaurant she and talked about earlier.
 
As Victoria walked with him, she looked over ,"as far as what to do with that money Kent, spend it all. That way you'll have it out of your system and make better choice with the next lump sum. Which I suggest you start thinking about investing or at least placing it into a bank account to set yourself up for the rest of your life if you invest wisely."

She truly enjoyed her company, this man was meant to be hers for the next year. She felt the squeeze to her arm and smiled as they weaved back and forth across the road looking into windows of shops. Kent seen one and pointed them in the direction as they crossed over again and went in.

Everything he bought was his own taste, she thought he actually had great taste in clothing when it came down to it. Victoria used her black card, handing it over, it was an investment. tax write offs for the following year that would be lost in the shuffle.

Once back out on the street she looked around then at him as she reached and took a few of his bags from his hand."I fell like Julia Roberts in pretty woman. I hope you aren't expecting sex just because you bought me all this stuff, because I am NOT that kind of girl Victoria. I need like two more dates before you get second base with me." he said with a smile and she laughed.

"Oh, that comes later big guy..." She said and made a stop at one of the small chocolate stores. They went in and she looked around, Victoria never had loved chocolate like most females do, a small piece now and then made her happy. She picked out four pounds of assorted liquor filled pieces for the family at home, most would call them hired help but to her paycheck or not they all raised her.

Leaving that shop they stopped in another shop, a jewelry store and left him roam, picking out a watch, ring and necklace of his choice. handing the black card she smiled and left him keep a hold of the bag tightly. Once outside they crossed again and this time headed towards the restaurant.

The turned a corner and tucked along a side street in the village was a beautiful streamlined restaurant. Once inside they were greeted warmly by a man who knew who she was. There was a bit of conversation as he snapped his fingers and another man came over and took their bags from them.

They were escorted across the restaurant where she smiled at others who addressed her yet she continued to walk on. It wasn't that she was a snob but they were more so business associates. The decor tends to Zen with a modern twist, there were TV screens showing what's happening in the kitchen if you choose to watch.

Their table was along the full wall of glass windows so they could see the spectacular view of the water below. The chef was a well know man around the world. The dishes of Chef Frédéric Galland have been described as taste served with a smile. Tonighs theme in the restaurant was special, it was a champagne and caviar tasting event.

Once seated there was a silver dish brought to their table filled with small dishes of caviar that they could taste. Victoria passed and took the glass of champagne instead letting kent try them if he so desired.

Victoria ordered a salad with a chicken breast and assorted vegetables then pointed to the English side of the menu for him. There were four courses to every meal, she ordered her soup as well and dessert would be last. Once orders were placed she looked out and watched as boats moved along the water below.

"Our bags can be picked up on the way out, and from here we can head to the hotel." She said as she turned looking to him over the flickering candle. "So, tomorrow, we can hit a few more shops, maybe you can find what you wanted."
 
Back
Top