Ever get the feeling that you are in way over your head?

I win lotsa bets.

In person would be different because like you said you put a couple of dollars or a drink on it.

But over the net its not worth it.

Next thing you know I'll have some idiot posting from his mother's basement that he's Rasputin's descendent and still speaks to him in his mind.:rolleyes:

Next thing you know I'll have some idiot posting from his mother's basement that he's Rasputin's descendent and still speaks to him in his mind.:rolleyes:

Yeah...

The blue monkeys, that live on the backside of the moon, and drive the yellow cheese cars told me not to talk to that guy. They said he was Weird.

In person would be different because like you said you put a couple of dollars or a drink on it.

But over the net its not worth it.

Of course. I collide with the same clueless folks who wouldn't bet a can of piss IRL, but bluff and snort on-line.

Of course. I collide with the same clueless folks who wouldn't bet a can of piss IRL, but bluff and snort on-line.

The last serious bet I won was against this fairly well to do jack ass at my wife's toastmaster's X-mas party two years ago.

It was his house and he had a great game room pool table and dart board. Starts running his mouth how good he is at both and he's playing pool and darts and beating everyone.

I wasn't bothering to play I play enough of both in leagues. But his trash talking got too much so I told him we would go $100 each. One game of 8 ball one game of cricket and one game of 301.

A very satisfying $300 profit. Proof that you should never brag because you never know who else might be around.:D

My first story started out very simply....but it grew into a very complicated world of its own....the characters came to life and demanded more....:rose:

Back