Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing all a good day. I am up out of bed for a little longer - I was a bit restless - but this is my "kitty day" so back soon I shall go. I figured while I'm up I'd polish off another piece.

BrettJ in Canada

Wishing all a good day. I am up out of bed for a little longer - I was a bit restless - but this is my "kitty day" so back soon I shall go. I figured while I'm up I'd polish off another piece.

BrettJ in Canada

Channeling Yoda?

Going pretty well, thanks....had a bit of snow flying around a lil bit ago, but thankfully nothing sticking to the ground just yet. :)

No snow here yet, either. I'm hoping for some so I can try out my new snow shoes. Kitty has some trails she wants me to try out. I think she secretly wants to get me out in the woods so she can have her way with me. :D

No snow here yet, either. I'm hoping for some so I can try out my new snow shoes. Kitty has some trails she wants me to try out. I think she secretly wants to get me out in the woods so she can have her way with me. :D

Well I would be looking forward to snow if I were in your snow shoes lol

I hate it tho...last winter, (the winter that wasn't) was good enough for me!! :nana:

I change my Avatar all the time to keep it fresh. I wish that by changing the pics it only changed the current one forward instead of all of them. It'd be interesting to see what I was using in 2009, for example.

BrettJ in Canada

Good morning (((Loungers)))

Reading is sexy...........

tumblr_m6xeefRNjq1r34xauo1_500.gif

PS BrettJ....... I really am a morning person :D

Not I ELLIE - not even when I was young. I am terribly crabby early in the day. An hour or so earlier than this is my normal time to rise. My comfort zone is from around 11 AM until 4 PM. I am smarter and more alert and more pleasant at night and always will be.

BrettJ in Canada

Not I ELLIE - not even when I was young. I am terribly crabby early in the day. An hour or so earlier than this is my normal time to rise. My comfort zone is from around 11 AM until 4 PM. I am smarter and more alert and more pleasant at night and always will be.
BrettJ in Canada

hello beautiful. You are how I want to start my morning.

((( Brett ))) :kiss::) ... ((( hairball ))) :kiss::)

I seem to be experiencing some lag. I think it's my server because all other sites are slow too, not just LIT :kiss:

grape_vine.gif

Hi All

Checking in on Lit two days in a row! Just a short visit before I meander into bed for a much needed early night and sweet dreams of all you lovely ladies on Lit :rolleyes:

I think a lot must've been experiencing lag because in just the few minutes I was away, there have been numerous postings.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back