Snapshot_20121024_7.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 628
  • Snapshot_20121024_18.JPG
    Snapshot_20121024_18.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 653
  • Snapshot_20121024_9.JPG
    Snapshot_20121024_9.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 721
Oh my. Those fishnets look so nice. You may them look so HOT! I wiosh I was them wrapped around those sexy legs...

heheh naughty naughty

"Oh your pussy is soooo tight! I will not last very long with your delicious juices all around my cock!" I slam my shaft deeper and deepr inside you, feeling my orgasm move closer as I hold your sexy body tight, looking into those big innocent eyes of yours, filled with lust. I can feel the vibrator that I shoved up your bum moving, driving me closer and closer to the edge! "Your pussy is the tightest and wettest I have ever fucked!" I gasp, moving faster...

groaning writhing under your body squirming and whimpering. all my senses tingling my eyes rolling to the back of my head

Yo've gotten my rocket ready to launch!!

pahahah

Cute Trekkie with fishnets... Very nice..

:D

You look cute in your uniform ! :cattail:

thankyou it is quite fun

I'd gladly give you a rocket!

:O

Forget Uhura we got Uhorny

uhura?

Not my pun entirely. I think I stole it from West Side Story.

[sings] Got a rocket in my pocket. Stay cool boy!

hahaha oh gosh

I think we've done all the possible puns, but the new pics are gorgeous!

thankyou lovely

i've got a rocket for ya.

great pics, love that ass in fishnets.

haha i was wondering when that would be said :p
thankyou lovely

Talk nerdy to me, sexy!

pahaha if you want nerdy get me started on harry potter/trueblood/anime

missfangbanger...I know that this board is all about sexuality and eroticism, but I just wanted to say that you are a stunningly beautiful woman. :)

Druce

hehe well thankyou careful you'll get me blushing

LOVE that corset! Would be a dailemma.... keep it on or take it off to see the wonders underneath :confused: :D

Very nice pics!
I envy the guy who gets to slowly peel it off you :)

hehe noone at the moment :p

BEYOND PHENOMENAL!

yay glad you like I really like it too x

I don't like corsets - take it off now!

but it's so pretty!

I quite like it. Do you like it?

mhmmm i do except it doesnt work great for my boobs..

LOVE that corset! Would be a dailemma.... keep it on or take it off to see the wonders underneath :confused: :D

heheh it's a tough one :p

I think i want to yank those ties till you are gasping for breath, then shove my cock deep within that deceptively innocent face.

Wait, Did I say that out loud?

heheh hmmm I heard nothing :p i gasped when i got in it i think my sister was trying to kill me

Can I ask where you got?

corset uk

MissFangBanger-If all female leprechauns looked like you; forget the gold.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::rose::eek::rose::eek::rose::kiss::heart:

heheh I'll take the gold then

heheh hmmm I heard nothing :p i gasped when i got in it i think my sister was trying to kill me

So you have a sister. Is she as hot as you? What a sight to see if two little fangbangers were dressing each other in corsets.

Lovely pictures again. Very sexy and I love your choice of colour. Dark green is very seductive on your light skin.

groaning writhing under your body squirming and whimpering. all my senses tingling my eyes rolling to the back of my head

I push hard for a few more times trying to push you over the edge. As I see your eyes rolling I loose control and with a big gasp explode into your right wet pussy flooding you with my cum. I pull out my still hard cock moving quickly upwards towards your mouth : " now clean this up! Show me how much you like the mix of our juices. "

Shocked - SHOCKED - that we have corset-haters among us!

Tight-lacing a beautiful woman like our own dear Miss FB is a most refined form of foreplay, the garment flatters every figure, most ladies love them, and, on top of all of that, the lacing offers such a convenient hand-hold when traction is required. As it inevitably will be.

Last edited:
Hehe... what I think and what is proper to say in a public forum are vastly far apart- so I will simply stick with "I think you look lovely," And let my imagination continue to churn.

hehe well now I am just intrigued whats churning in your head :p

So you have a sister. Is she as hot as you? What a sight to see if two little fangbangers were dressing each other in corsets.

Lovely pictures again. Very sexy and I love your choice of colour. Dark green is very seductive on your light skin.

what is everyone's obsession with naughty sisters?
thankyou saw it on deal and fell in love

I push hard for a few more times trying to push you over the edge. As I see your eyes rolling I loose control and with a big gasp explode into your right wet pussy flooding you with my cum. I pull out my still hard cock moving quickly upwards towards your mouth : " now clean this up! Show me how much you like the mix of our juices. "

feeling you cum flood my pussy groaning and writhing under your body.looking up at you my hot breath tickling your wet cock. i run my tongue up your shaft moaning as I taste our juices. wrapping my lips around your head and slowlly bobbing my head up and down on your cock.

Well....then I've done my job...to make you happy and feel appreciated :D

Hope you're having a great day ! :)

:) you too

A sexy redhead in a green corset! Love It!!!

heheh thankyou :)

Well now. Corsets, huh?

I approve.

good to know

Stunning! Absolutely love it, and the frilly knickers too! More pics, please!

hehe will do

:eek: Very very veeeeeery nice

:)

Shocked - SHOCKED - that we have corset-haters among us!

Tight-lacing a beautiful woman like our own dear Miss FB is a most refined form of foreplay, the garment flatters every figure, most ladies love them, and, on top of all of that, the lacing offers such a convenient hand-hold when traction is required. As it inevitably will be.

heheh you have thought long and hard about this one ;)

I think you fill it very nicely.

thankyou

what is everyone's obsession with naughty sisters?

I guess it's a mixture of 3some and forbidden fantasy.... But I guess lots of people have that fantasy.

feeling you cum flood my pussy groaning and writhing under your body.looking up at you my hot breath tickling your wet cock. i run my tongue up your shaft moaning as I taste our juices. wrapping my lips around your head and slowlly bobbing my head up and down on your cock.

I take a very sharp and deep breath as I feel your suction on my cock. My face turning into a satisfied smile seeing how you are enjoying both of our juices. With my arm I feel behind me reaching between your legs. In the incredible wetness my fingers find their way to your clit. gently circling it I say " I don't think you see quite done yet....!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back