My Alien Boy Friend. [Closed to landiek]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
Xao was traveling towards Earth. yes here is where he would escape. His race was controlling and unnerving, They would never find him here. In his purest form Xao is 6'1 with red eyes, Very pail skin and did i mention he looks like a Galaxy. his form it self looks like a black metallic void with streaks of silver. His eyes and mouth are noticeable but the rest of him is void of a actual detail.

Xao began to hover around Earths atmosphere to begin to study them for fast knowledge. how ever in the middle of scanning he was hit by a Asteroid. The ship he is on is small and barely had shield but it was mighty fast. The people after him may take some time to get him if at all. As The Ship fell he buckled in as he tried to stabilize it. as it comes crashing on to a beach which seems by all means unlikely as he crashes down it bounces him from the ship and lands on the sand.

It was about 8pm the beach was empty and about .5 miles from him was a house. He may of ended up on some bodies property or this beach was free land. Either way he was to unconscious to move from here it would be a guessing game what would happen.
 
Brenna was taking her usual evening stroll when she felt the ground shudder. She looked around for other signs of an earthquake and found nothing strange. Brenna continued back to her beach house when she notices something laying on the sand up ahead. Running over thinking some one has been hurt.

''Hey... are you oh....'' Brenna's mixed eyes widen. Was this a mythical creature of the ocean or ET?

Brenna was wearing a mint green T-shirt with spandex black shorts, her short blue dyed hair dangles along her neck as her brown with gold flecks eyes study the injured person, Cautiously she picks his hand and ssearches for a pulse.
 
The Pulse of this Creature she found was indeed alive. The ship behind him not to far had been damaged as well. Soon the ship glows and turned in to a Cube as it glows to a bright light and zaps in to his necklace that lays on his neck though face down you wouldn't see it. He breathed easily but not steady. His pulse was a bit weak and it was unsure if he was going to be ok. knowledge about his people are they are like that out of defense, when his people faint there body causes a defense mechanism making others believe they may be dead though this young woman who found him may think differently.
 
Naturally she flipped it over to access the situation further. Still it was looking bad for the creature so she did what came to mind.

Brenna tried CPR on the creature and felt an odd tingling brush her lips as she blew air into it's mouth. When she pushed on it's chest for the compression to clear the lungs and restart the heartbeat Brenna felt hers skip a beat..

Brenna sat up and thought how her efforts weren't very successful. If only it would breathe.
 
He coughed a bit and winced as he opened his eyes a bit. Looking to the human he blushed as he was still the alien form he had with out the human one.

".....who....are you...." Xao asked as he bit his lip trying to sit up.

"Am i on earth?"
 
''My name is Brenna. This is my property and from what I saw. Your ship crashed over there.'' She pointed to the gouged soil hole. ''Are you going to be alright?''

Brenna offered her help so he could sit up. ''Yes, this is earth. But where are you from?''

Brenna notices the tide turning and looks to the house. ''We should go indoors. High tide is coming and beach combers will be showing up by dawn. I don't think you'll want them to see you.''
 
"I am indeed alright...well i am glad i made it to earth...I am from Tetrion My people have revolted and i ran to not be captured...i fear they may come for me eventually but they would have to find me which will take them a while. Please...hold on.."-When they stopped he tapped her nose with his cold finger and soon his odd Alien form was Full human.-
Xao
-His form was strong and it was young about 19 as he smiled to her.- "Well now what will do nicely...i need to hide my form from other forms of light except my own..so we have a Adaptation technique i hope you can help me learn a bit more about your work the computer was only able to give me so much.."
 
Last edited:
Brenna al most pulled back seeing the odd digit move to her nose. It wasn't like the funny alien from the movie 'ET' there wasn't an amber radiance that puffed up the tip or have a suction end like squid and octopus.

The change was instantaneously which was another surprise. Brenna almost thought it would be noticeable like creatures from horror movies when they alter from mortal to monster. No this creature was the real McCoy and as horrified that Brenna should be she wasn't.

"Well that is impressive." Brenna gasped with awe. "But seriously we need to get off the beach. The tide is changing fast. I wouldn't doubt storm is coming which is another reason to get indoors."

Brenna pointed to the house uphill to the left. "That's my place. You'll find I have pretty decent wi -fi and internet is top notch too."

Brenna escorts the Tetrion to her home. It sits back on a hill, single level maple colored house. The porch is sandy white in color and often blends with ground on windy days.. the furniture in the main room resembles white wood. Another beachy look with the truth of heavy plastic. The cushions are aquatic in design and over stuffed for prime comfort or instant relaxation.

The kitchen is quite modern with silver appliances and sandlewood table in the right corner surrounded by three chairs..
 
Xao looked around as they walked along and went in side his fingers traced and lightly touched all things solid taking care to not break or force anything over.

"Amazing this is very nice to live in." Xao commented. Looking at all she showed her stopped in front of her. "Well...where..would i sleep tonight...at least in the morning i can always find another place if i am to much of a inconvenience "
 
Brenna studied her new guest and found his intelligence rewarding compared to her recent dates and roommates. "You're no inconvenience. I've got two spare bedrooms but the computer is in my room. I have no problem sharing the room. There are two beds anyways. "

Brenna showed him the bathroom and how to use the shower. "Towels and other supplies are in this closet. There is shampoo and conditioner in the shower rack and this bottle of green jel is like soap for the body but be sure to rinse it all off before getting out okay."

Brenna needed to change and get some rest before work. She knew he was trusted but there were so many questions in her mind.
 
Xao looked around at his surroundings and nodded.

"Understood...um...i think i will take a shower first and....them um....are you needing to be any where tomorrow...if so...may i stay and read up on earth and everything?"
 
"You can do what you need to do. Seeing you this way makes me think of a few boxes of my brother's old clothes are in the attic. So help yourself. I have work tomorrow and will be gone for ten hours. I'll leave the browser open so you can find what you need." Brenna replied then yawned. "So not to be rude or anything. Good night."

Brenna waited til he left the room before changing and makes an entry in her life journal. thanks mister sandman.

Brenna was asleep by the time her new roommate finished in the bathroom.. Her thoughts were swirling clips from a variety of alien movies she's seen in her lifetime.

Brenna was up at seven, changed for work, and grabbing things for lunch. Brenna left a breakfast burrito wrapped to stay warm and s note about the sandwich fixings in the fridge.
 
Xao by the time he found night time clothes and all her brothers things he began to wash them all minus the pjs they would do for tonight. He began to wash her brothers old things to use them him self. The shower was good normally to the skin of his people Water would legit slip off and just clean no this Human body absorbed it and he smiled at this as he cleaned him self rather well. Putting on the pjs he went to bed. The next morning at 9am He got up and after the morning bathroom thing which he has to get used to doing. He manage to find the burrito and while eating it put the clothed in the dryer. He smiled starting a second load. Thank god for directions on the machines lids.

Xao got down to business he turned on the computer. He chuckled knowing this primitive tech but still it was fine he began to search the net but just as fast as he pulled a page up he found more and more info as fast as he could type in and absorb the information he was picking up everything he found every single web site one all the subject he needed and wanted to know. Amazing he had been absorbing this info the whole time and at lightning speeds to. Xao was pleased and when he looked at the clock it was closer to 4pm when he finished he got up and and smiled as he walked to the fridge and remembering about sandwiches he made one using a bit of anything he could put on a sandwich including, meat [roast beef] Cheddar , Pickles, Jalapenos, Mayo, hot sauce, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Avocado. Proud of his first sandwich he began to eat the Human body with all its abilities he was liking it here.
 
Brenna had been putting in the long day and was counting minutes til she was able to leave the lab and head home. Then it occurred to her that she really needed to do some grocery shopping.

Brenna called PickFoods and placed her order for pick-up at five thirty. By three o'clock Brenna was begging for time to move faster. Her prayer was answered when a new file was dropped on her desk with a four fifty deadline.

Brenna was finished by four thirty and granted early release. Since she had spare time she dropped over at the Ming Palace for take out. Brenna chose the family platter with extra spring rolls and hoped that her guest liked spicy.

Brenna picked up her groceries on time and was heading for home. She wondered how her guest was managing. "Well, its not like he's a infant. I'm sure he fairs ok... after all he is probably glued to the computer doing his research."

Brenna turns on the private drive and in twelve minutes has arrived home. Brenna was hauling the bags to the kitchen when one of the bags tore and her jar of mayo crashed to the floor, shattering. "Gawd dammit."

Like normal Brenna began to clean up the mess and forget that ice cream hates counters.
 
Hearing her walk in Xao soon walked down to her hearing something drop an d a curse word ran in seeing her clean up He put the rest of the food away for her and smiled.

"Other then the mayo Dropping how was your job?"

Xao asked and looked on as he looked around.
 
Brenna looks up and smiles. "My job was long busy as ever, and occasionally boring. But the pay is good, the hours alright, and the benefits fantastic. I even managed to get done earlier than normal."

She swept the floor and tossed the fragments of glass in the garbage disposal. The turning back to the counter made her realize he helped with making a sound. "Oh, well thank you."

"You know you never told me your name." Brenna remarked. She looks him completely over as it occurs to her that in many ways he looks like the man of her dreams. The man with an exotic name, chiselled chin, broad shoulders, handsome face, youthful, energetic. Almost an Adonis and her dream man. Brenna sighed wistfully as she waits for his answer.
 
"Well my name is Xao but....considering...i got everything i need to know from the Internet...and...i like Xander i think that would be a good name.."-He smiled.-"Well the Food is put away and everything is cleaned up. What would you like to do now?"
 
Brenna paused for a moment."well usually I fix.myself.dinner after work, do dishes, spend a few hours online college, take my evening run then sleep til dawn. Then shower, get breakfast and fix a lunch for work and.repeat til the weekend. Do my saturday job til two pm and off til Monday."

Next month I'll have Tuesdays and Thursdays off til April." Brenna explains. Then thinks how it sounds. Brenna gets a horrified look. "Oh I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking about..."

Her face went red realizing that he might not understand calendar time. It proved she was aware he was learning about her world.
 
"I have my understanding of time do not worry i will let you go about do what ever you like i can do what ever i need to keep my self busy." -Sure he looked to her eyes and Xander looked back sighing in heavy understanding. - "Still you seem...unhappy or un certain...anything you want to talk about ."
 
Brenna looked up at Xander. "Oh sorry.. it's just.. well sometimes.. a girl gets an image... of the perfect guy... and I've.. always wished... ummm."

Now Brenna blushes as her mind wandered below his waistband. Quickly she shakes her head. "Yeah.. how about dinner before my daydreams try to take over.... which sounds better tuna casserole or chicken alfredo?"

Brenna was pulling pans out waiting on the reply.
 
"Um sure though i like to know more of this day dream...i day dream as well...um....Tuna Casserole sounds good."-Xander Smiled as he watched her get the ingredients. Yeah she could of seen easily he was pretty big she had to spot it though to him he didn't notice nor did he have any idea of what it was used for.-
 
Brenna blushed but answered honestly.. "Well, in my day dream there is a handsome young man. Very well endowed.. we ummmm get very passionate.. uh things get hot....''

She looked out the window. "Sometimes my dream.man makes love to me for hours."

Brenna looked down and was cooking the noodles. The casserole was coming along and Brenna was making tea for dinner. Brenna couldn't think of much as Xander was sporting a hard on that demanded attention.
 
-He tried to not be in the way and he bit his lip curious to what she was doing and stood back. his hard on was being covered but it didn't help.-"I see...i did research on loe making an dsex in general on the net to...quiet a lot of stuff and things i didn't know would be ok to do to another human."
 
Brenna giggled. "Well love making or sex is more pleasurable with another person.. at least in my opinion."

Brenna opened the can of peas and drained it and the two cans of tuna before adding them to the noodles she spooned into the casserole dish. Next she added the cream of celery soup stirring it up. A dash of sea salt plus a few quick stirs adding grated MontereyJack on top before popping it in the oven for another ten minutes.

"There is a chemistry that develops between couples.. sometimes it starts with a glance into one another's eyes" Brenna softly sighs. "Sometimes in that first kiss... a girl knows that he is the one she'll love for all her life... some marry and are happy.. others miss and marry another.."

Brenna realizes she is standing in front of Xander. "And...our bodies... kinda talk.. to each other..."

Go on, kiss him. Brenna tells herself as her eyes notice just how aroused he is and how it is arousing her.
 
-He blushed feeling something between them as he bit hit lip looking to her eyes.-"I see......like...this..."-Xander pulled it first but leaned in to her and kissed but a short moment and pulled back.-"I am sorry but...i...um....my brain was telling me to kiss you something in side me stirred a bit."
 
Back
Top