Adult theater...have you ever gone?

I've never been to an adult theater, but we do have an adult bookstore here with private viewing rooms. I've been a couple of times - they let you take a movie in there for a period of time and they say not to leave a mess. It was OK but I prefer my own TV.

adult theaters

- I usually go to the Pussycat Theater or the 98th Street Adult Video in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I have only masturbated in the theaters, and had sex with my ex-wife in both theaters once. We waited until they were empty! My fantasy is to one day strip completely nude in a busy theater and to hang out, but my nerves get to me every time!

Airport Video in Everett WA.

I went to the a motorcycle show in the afternoon and afterwards I stopped by airport video. I started to rub one out and a guy sat down next to me and asked me "do you want to suck my cock?" A young guy in his late 20's and he stunk. I said, Prolly not.

Here is a hint: If you are gonna go ask for a bj from a stranger, you probably should wash your nasty ass first.

I lost my desire and left the theater. The video booths were active, but by that time, I just lost all of my desire.

Airport Video

I went back to Airport Video last night. There were 25 guys and 2 women... and quite a bit of the guys huddling around a woman. I sucked a guys cock as he was watching the action in that circle. Afterwards, I got sucked off and that was it for me. I might try that again on a Saturday night, if I don't have something going on.... there was quite a bit of action going on. I am not sure what was happening in the video booths, as I never made it that far.

I've never been to an adult theater, only because there is none close to where I live. If there were, I would be there.

I am hard right now thinking about my experience there last night. I might have to jack off to get relief.

I went back to Airport Video last night. There were 25 guys and 2 women... and quite a bit of the guys huddling around a woman. I sucked a guys cock as he was watching the action in that circle. Afterwards, I got sucked off and that was it for me. I might try that again on a Saturday night, if I don't have something going on.... there was quite a bit of action going on. I am not sure what was happening in the video booths, as I never made it that far.

I am hard right now thinking about my experience there last night. I might have to jack off to get relief.

Honey, you made me wet...............totally, wet.

Adult theatre

My wife and i go to the Paris Adult Theatre in Memphis. They have booths but they also have a small sit down theatre. One summer evening i took my wife who was wearing a little black dress and was pantiless. We were the only male/female couple in the room with about 20 men who were seated but stroking to the movie. We sat on the third row and i lifted her dress to begin fingering her cunt while she watched the movie and the other men jerking their cocks. Another couple came in and stood behind us on the fourth row and watched me finger my wifes pussy. My sweetie trims her pubes short but she has dark black hair around her slit. The female in the couple sat next to my wife and moved my hand and began to rub my wifes clit. 5 or 6 men got up to get a closer view. My wife pulled the top of her dress down to expose her round tits. By now, the other woman had pulled up her dress and i watched as my sweetheart fingered the other womans bald snatch. I could hear my wifes juices as she was being rubbed faster by her cunt buddy. Two men in front of her asked if they could shoot cum on her. She said yes and as they began to spurt on her tits she came almost instantly. We have returned several times and have never been disappointed.

wife and I used to go in New Orleans on Canal Street. They had some good movies then Candy and many others. Very much fun

My wife and i go to the Paris Adult Theatre in Memphis. They have booths but they also have a small sit down theatre. One summer evening i took my wife who was wearing a little black dress and was pantiless. We were the only male/female couple in the room with about 20 men who were seated but stroking to the movie. We sat on the third row and i lifted her dress to begin fingering her cunt while she watched the movie and the other men jerking their cocks. Another couple came in and stood behind us on the fourth row and watched me finger my wifes pussy. My sweetie trims her pubes short but she has dark black hair around her slit. The female in the couple sat next to my wife and moved my hand and began to rub my wifes clit. 5 or 6 men got up to get a closer view. My wife pulled the top of her dress down to expose her round tits. By now, the other woman had pulled up her dress and i watched as my sweetheart fingered the other womans bald snatch. I could hear my wifes juices as she was being rubbed faster by her cunt buddy. Two men in front of her asked if they could shoot cum on her. She said yes and as they began to spurt on her tits she came almost instantly. We have returned several times and have never been disappointed.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We have quite a few couples show up from time to time at the theaters here in Seattle. They use a local yahoo group to broadcast when some of them are going. Quite a bit of cock sucking goes on there, for sure.

We have a couple of adult stores in town near the AFB but they don't really look like a place couples would go. I mean they are really seedy looking. I think the fantasy of me walking into a place like that and being surrounded by horny men is an incredible one but to actually have sex with that many strangers would scare me to no end. The fear of diseases just wouldn't let me. Who am I kidding? my nerve alone wouldn't let me but the disease fear is very real.

We have a couple of adult stores in town near the AFB but they don't really look like a place couples would go. I mean they are really seedy looking. I think the fantasy of me walking into a place like that and being surrounded by horny men is an incredible one but to actually have sex with that many strangers would scare me to no end. The fear of diseases just wouldn't let me. Who am I kidding? my nerve alone wouldn't let me but the disease fear is very real.

I understand your fear. There are probably people like yourself already doing that and communicating about it online. Search your Craigslist ads for the name of the theater and you might find some information in the ads. If you answer an ad, asking for information, you might find a group of people who are doing it, so you and your significant other wouldn't be going alone.

If you pm me, I will share with you a link to a yahoo group that the Seattle area uses for communication. If you provide me the name of the place, I would look for some information for you. (I like the planning process.)

There are only two here and like I said, not the kind of place I'd even be seen in the parking lot of let alone in the store. It's a fantasy tho to imagine going in and seeing the men there all horny and most of them looking at me. Yes I am an attention whore and that suits my fantasy perfectly. I imagine being in the middle of them as they start getting more bold. No reason for me to even worry about what these places are actually like, but thanks for offering to help, cause there simply is no way in hell I will ever go in one of them. Not even if they had shoes at 75% off. :D

While have never been, there is a well know adult theater in Hartford. The Art cinema has been in business for a long time and they have a couples only balcony. CL always has ads for couples looking for other couples to go there with them. Apparently there is a lot of action there and some women even go downstairs with the men. It would be interesting to see but would not want to go by myself. While the fantasy of being downstairs and surrounded by a bunch of horny men is hot, the reality is a bit too dangerous for my taste.

While have never been, there is a well know adult theater in Hartford. The Art cinema has been in business for a long time and they have a couples only balcony. CL always has ads for couples looking for other couples to go there with them. Apparently there is a lot of action there and some women even go downstairs with the men. It would be interesting to see but would not want to go by myself. While the fantasy of being downstairs and surrounded by a bunch of horny men is hot, the reality is a bit too dangerous for my taste.

Are those in Phoenix? Thanks for the information.

There are only two here and like I said, not the kind of place I'd even be seen in the parking lot of let alone in the store. It's a fantasy tho to imagine going in and seeing the men there all horny and most of them looking at me. Yes I am an attention whore and that suits my fantasy perfectly. I imagine being in the middle of them as they start getting more bold. No reason for me to even worry about what these places are actually like, but thanks for offering to help, cause there simply is no way in hell I will ever go in one of them. Not even if they had shoes at 75% off. :D

75% off.... wow. that would be hard to pass up for most women. lol Now that is being hindered by fear. I saw a woman in a mask go in to one a year or so ago. It was worth the price of admission, I was there to rent a video, but followed that couple right on in.

I used to go quite a bit to one of a few local places. Most times it ended up being a bunch of guys who clearly didn't shower/take care of themselves but there were a lot of times where things got really hot and had a great time. Had lots of fun with many guys, loved being in the center of attention. Occasionally couples would come in and I'd love to serve them.

I used to go quite a bit to one of a few local places. Most times it ended up being a bunch of guys who clearly didn't shower/take care of themselves but there were a lot of times where things got really hot and had a great time. Had lots of fun with many guys, loved being in the center of attention. Occasionally couples would come in and I'd love to serve them.

Hot. Have you ever written a story based on your experience and a little extra fantasy added? I think this would be a hot topic.

Hot. Have you ever written a story based on your experience and a little extra fantasy added? I think this would be a hot topic.

Nope not yet but I'm been thinking about it. I have quite a bit I can share and if people would be interested, would love to :)

Nope not yet but I'm been thinking about it. I have quite a bit I can share and if people would be interested, would love to :)
I have read some that were very hot... it is one of my favorite fantasy themes.... I like it when a couple explores there and the husband likes to suck cock too.

Ugh. This is one of those times when I wished I was born in the 80's lol To my furthest knowledge about them, they're all closed up where I am. Strip clubs seem to be adult theater enough and I am not so interested in those places.

Are those in Phoenix? Thanks for the information.

The Art Cinema is in Hartford, CT. I happen to be there for a few months and I used to live here. There is a Dr. Lizardo that does reviews of adult theaters and he has reviewed the Art. It has been around for at least 30 years. Kind of wish I had gone when hubby asked. Not sure I would have done anything but it would have been fun to check it out.

Back