Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, my name is braely. looking for hot detailed roleplay with daddy. ;)
my yahoo sn is braely.alyzabeth

Old School Dominant...
would love to talk to Couples and select Females
topics: MFM, Partner swapping,I have experience with Many forms of Kink from mild to Taboo and Exhibitionism (tasking gladly...provided)

Tired from job searching and ready to relax. I'm a silly person and I'm looking for someone else who is. PM me for my yahoo id

Dirty yahoo chat anyone?

Married male, 46 looking for others to have some dirty chat about our fantasies. One of my hotter fantasies includes my wife and a buddy...or two. Add me on yahoo: sharer1967

On now looking for SRP with females. I have a lot of different ideas but lately I've been craving to be the "other guy" or various other forbidden relationships. Let me know if you're interested. I prefer to get a PM on here before just adding me but my YIM SN is

bj.hass

incestuous futanari roleplay

On Yahoo for a few hours. Couples are most welcome. Other girl even more welcome. Only limit its no animals. PM me!

RiversEdge2010 on Yahoo. 27 year-old male here, looking to chat, SRP, and whatever else with any gals out there. Hit me up tonight ;) All my stories are rated "H" on the site and should speak for themselves.

So horny

At a friends right now so horny reading lit on my phone while we watch tv.
Clenching my pussy wanting so bad to feel how wet I'm getting.
Can't wait to get home and play with my bald pussy maybe on cam too ;)
Will be on yahoo in a hour and a half :devil:

At a friends right now so horny reading lit on my phone while we watch tv.
Clenching my pussy wanting so bad to feel how wet I'm getting.
Can't wait to get home and play with my bald pussy maybe on cam too ;)
Will be on yahoo in a hour and a half :devil:

Your friend have any idea how wet you're getting? (Don't you have Yahoo on your phone? :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back