Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

-Miles grinds his cock deep in her pussy pounding her love hole.-"Oh yeah babe fuck that cock i want you to tell me what you want do you want even more do you want to be dirtier then now?"-Her phone went off and it was her dad.-
 
She moan "Oh yes fuck my wet pussy" she moved her hips faster with him her phone rang it was her dad she didnt live at home anymore but her dad always wondered she looked up at him she didnt want to answer it but knewl if she didnt he keep calling.she turn so he wat lendinging over the bench and he reenter her and she answer " Hi dad im fine" She tryed talk normal but was getting hard to.
 
"I am glad i wanted to ask you if you moved yet or are you still in your apartment? Meet any nice guys yet? Are you ok you sound out of breath."-Miles rammed his cock deeper in her pussy.-
 
" Im in my new apartment nice 2bedroom ,dad no guy talk please" She felt him ram deep in her and she bite her lip not to moan " Im fine dad someone at the door" She wanted off the phone she felt her body shake and knewl she was going to cum soon.
 
-Dad hung up and Miles came filling her dirty pussy filled with cum he pounded her hot pussy a bit longer letting her cum to.-
 
-Miles smiled and grins.-"Go on tell me you want more....I see a nice play ground set to go on or i can fuck you against the fence there."-he grins.-
 
As she clam down she grin at him " yes i want more " She told him and she did want him more it was so hot fucking him outside the wind blowing so risky of getting caught.
 
-Miles dressed with her and then the sky opened up and began to rain he smiled.-"Where should we do it in the rain it be pretty hot."
 
She dressed feeling the rain start to fall and him saying they should she moved back to the fence and looked at him and smiled " We should " With him walking toward her she reached up and kissed him wanting him more.
 
-Miles groaned in the kiss grinding against her as they kiss passionately against the fence making her grow hot he wanted her to scream and beg for it and he would fuck her against the fence.-
 
She felt him kiss her passionately and grinding against her making her want more and she did she undid his pants stroking his cock hard she moan " Take me right here fuck me pleases" His kisses was so hot she needed more wanted him to give it to her.
 
-Miles removed his cock from her pants and lifted her skirt pushing her panties to the side as he began to fuck her pussy.-"Oh Marie your such a naughty girl your definitely everything i want in a woman."
 
She smiled as he began to get ready to fuck her pussy,they was outside against the fence and the rain was comming down now he soon lifted her and began to fuck her wet pussy her head went back and moan " oh yes" she loved he give her what she needed.
 
-His cock began to pound her pussy the fence rattle and shaking behind her and it made it hot. Miles groaned and enjoyed the fence shaking making it possible to get caught.-
 
She felt the fence start to shake as he pound her pussy faster deeper it was raining and dark but they maked it easy to get seen if someone was near by the sound of their body's slamming together her moaning as he fucked her she couldn't be quiet.
 
-A Few men near by watched voyeuristic as Miles groaned thrusting his cock deep in her hot waiting pussy the fence shook and his hands held her tight.-
 
She kept up her moaning out as he fuck her fuck against the fence soon she felt her body shake and scream out as she cum hard her juice running down his cock.
 
-He groaned and held her close and smiled.-"I think we had quiet the day."-he laughed as they rested a moment and dressed before going to his car and they began to drive back to her place.-"So i hope you had fun."
 
As she came down he held her then letting her down she fixed her self before they walked to the car and began to drive " I did thank you" She smile at him he knew what she want what she need she took his cock out and started sucking him slowly as he drove.
 
-He groaned loudly as he drove with her.-"Oh Marie that feels good...show that ass and pussy to the window let people get a show."
 
She raise to her knees on her seat still sucking him taking more in her ass moving as her head went up and down on his cock taking more of him each time she wanted to pleases him too like he had her.
 
-He groaned loudly as he drove some people honking at her hot ass in the air and he grins running a hand under her rubbing her pussy through her clothes.-
 
Moving her hips as she sucked him so hungry she felt his hand under her rubbing her skirt she wanted more need more she went faster sucking him.
 
-He groaned and came as he pulled up and groaned now at her house.-"You naughty girl your going to kill me if we don't rest."-he laughed.-"What do you want to do tomorrow. Wanna try anything new?"
 
Back
Top