Wckd and Eager's Truth or Share

I know you're a good golfer but 500 years... were you hitting from the women's tee's? I call BS... #2... now tha i can believe!!! ;)

I can use only my tongue and make a man cum.... and his toes tingle

I had my first MFF experience this past weekend
(#1 (IMAX) was the truth earlier, btw. ;) )

I can shenanigans on #2, only because I'm sure #1 is the truth.

1. I've driven the green on a Par 4.
2. I've hit a hole-in-one.

I know you're a good golfer but 500 years... were you hitting from the women's tee's? I call BS... #2... now tha i can believe!!! ;)

I'll say #1 is the correct one.

I can put an M-4, M249, and M240B together in less than 90 second.

I own 3 cats.

You so already knew the two above! Cheater!

1. I can juggle a soccer ball 30 times with my head...
2. I can strike a ball at over 60mph.

There should be no cheating... or at least... not much cheating... (but it is more fun to have one true and one not true... I'm just saying...)

2 is BS... I can see you juggling the ball... but 60 mph... (hell, I'm starting to talk myself out of this one...now I think both could be true... )

My fastest serve in Tennis was clocked at 102 mph.
Although not on the college tennis team, I beat the number 3 singles player 6-4, 6-2.

1. BS
2. Real

I KNOW FOR SURE that # 1 is true...although # 2 is also a possibility knowing you...I am going to go with # 1 for now though babe...

Okay... ya'll need to rememer.... that once you've called BS on the quote of the person below you... then you need to include one truth and one BS of yourself... LOL

There should be no cheating... or at least... not much cheating... (but it is more fun to have one true and one not true... I'm just saying...)

2 is BS... I can see you juggling the ball... but 60 mph... (hell, I'm starting to talk myself out of this one...now I think both could be true... )

[/B]My fastest serve in Tennis was clocked at 102 mph.
Although not on the college tennis team, I beat the number 3 singles player 6-4, 6-2.

Okay, I was twenty when I did it! And that was like 10 years ago! But still it was a great strike and it was best of five....they averaged about 35 MPH! It could have been a fluke! LMAO...no thunder stealing!

1. BS
2. Real

No Truth or Share MD?

1. I have on hot pink toe nail polish.
2. I have on hot pink fingernail polish!

Last edited:
I have a feeling that this could get me into trouble but... I'll go butterfly is BS... I believe she has the chinese symbol for Hello Cowboy tattooed on the small of her back :p

Time to guess my pain threshold...

I have a Prince Albert piercing.

I played three quarters off a basketball game in high school on a broken ankle.

I would say #1 is BS you wouldn't ruin a perfectly good cock... #2 is TRUE you can endure more than most...but you've yet to be tied up in my bed! ;)

I have at least three tattoes - one on the back of my neck, one on the small of my back and the other on the inside of my right thigh....

My clit is pierced

I KNOW FOR SURE that # 1 is true...although # 2 is also a possibility knowing you...I am going to go with # 1 for now though babe...

1. I can make you cum just with my voice...

2. I have climbed the Mount Everest...

#1 is correct... haven't found the right Ffor my trio yet....

I'd say #2 because we have never spoken on the phone....

I have been brought to orgasm by a man's finger under the dinner table at an elegant restaurant and not missed a beat in my converations.

I have 100+ bras

I have been brought to orgasm by a man's finger under the dinner table at an elegant restaurant and not missed a beat in my converations.

I have 100+ bras
I'll say the second is the fib.

I would say #1 is BS you wouldn't ruin a perfectly good cock... #2 is TRUE you can endure more than most...but you've yet to be tied up in my bed! ;)

I have at least three tattoes - one on the back of my neck, one on the small of my back and the other on the inside of my right thigh....

My clit is pierced

I'll say #2 is bs

I've been hit on by a gay guy while at a high school function.

I have over 15,000 collectible cards.

My clit is pierced

Correct. No piercing for my cock... in fact, I enforce a pretty strict No-Sharp-Instruments in that region policy.

Hmmm... you offer another tough one... I'll go... clit piercing is BS...

I'm offering up this one again since no one responded...

When Water Polo girl and I broke up, she...

Became a lesbian

Married a guy twice her age and joined the Coast Guard.

I have 100+ bras

I'll go #2 is BS... you probably only have 50-60 :rolleyes:

I'll say the second is the fib.

Applauds Casanova.... you are correct sir....

I'd say #2 is possible, but you don't get out often enuff to be THAT good or lucky... LOL so I'm going with #1

I've been involved with a sexual act with three men at the same time....

I've played strip poker and won with just a pair of panties on!

Correct. No piercing for my cock... in fact, I enforce a pretty strict No-Sharp-Instruments in that region policy.

Hmmm... you offer another tough one... I'll go... clit piercing is BS...

Your right clit piercing is BS... why would I ruin a perfectly pink tear drop that brings me SOooo much pleasure...

I'm offering up this one again since no one responded...

When Water Polo girl and I broke up, she...

Became a lesbian

Married a guy twice her age and joined the Coast Guard.

I"m going with #1 cause she knew she'd never be able to replace you!!!

I've been married twice

I LOVE anal sex

Both seem possible... I'll go with the more likely being BS... sex in the cemetary is BS. Let me see if reverse psychology pays off...

True - I've never had sex in a cemetary

~~~~~~~~

I've been arrested before

One of my school teachers was an Olympic medalist

Applauds Casanova.... you are correct sir....

I'd say #2 is possible, but you don't get out often enuff to be THAT good or lucky... LOL so I'm going with #1

I've been involved with a sexual act with three men at the same time....

I've played strip poker and won with just a pair of panties on!

I call BS on # 1 and # 2 is true

I had sex at work last week
I was involved in a MMF this weekend

Okay, I was twenty when I did it! And that was like 10 years ago! But still it was a great strike and it was best of five....they averaged about 35 MPH! It could have been a fluke! LMAO...no thunder stealing!

No Truth or Share MD?

1. I have on hot pink toe nail polish.
2. I have on hot pink fingernail polish!

So how many times can you juggle a soccer ball on your head. My personal record is five (which proves soccer is not my best sport).

B was BS... my fastest serve was 102... and the #3 tennis player quit on me when I broke his serve to go up 5-4.

Hot pink toenail or fingernail... that smells of both being true... but, I'll go with... pink toenail polish is BS... because it would burn off when you were drilling soccer balls at 60 mph :D

I"m going with #1 cause she knew she'd never be able to replace you!!!

I've been married twice

I LOVE anal sex

That would be false... she actually married a 45 year old dude in the Coast Guard... I still laugh about that one...

I'll go with twice married is BS... 'cause, you're a dirty girl at heart ;)

I call BS on # 1 and # 2 is true

I had sex at work last week
I was involved in a MMF this weekend
#2 is BS

I orginially got my dog to be a show dog and not a Schutzhund dog.

The last time I took an internet IQ test it said I was in the 140s.

That would be false... she actually married a 45 year old dude in the Coast Guard... I still laugh about that one...

I'll go with twice married is BS... 'cause, you're a dirty girl at heart ;)

ah.... you are SO very right... wckd-n-wild for a reason!!!

I'm passionate about finding a MFF scenario......

I can squirt when I cum

#2 is bs. #1 is plausible since you were talking about finding the right woman for it eariler

Back